818 posts in this topic

Good luck. I am sure it will all be fine :)

Just to give some hope, mine is July 30 and I was approved on Friday 3/15.

10/10/07 - I-129F sent to VSC

04/30/08 - POE Newark

07/06/08 - Wedding..... I'm Married Yall!!!

I130 for Minor Child

7/26/12 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

7/30/12 - Priority date

3/15/13 - NOA2!!!!!!!

3/25/13 - NVC received my case

4/08/13 - Emailed ds3032 template

4/09/13 - NVC case number and IIN number generated

4/11/13 - aos fee bill invoiced/paid/and pkg sent

4/12/13 - aos fee paid again after being rejected/ds3032 resent and accepted

4/15/13 - aos pkg delivered/iv bill invoiced and paid

4/16/13 - iv pkg sent express mail/ aos status changed to paid

4/17/13 - iv pkg delivered/ iv status changed to paid.

4/29/13 - Case Complete!

5/10/13 - Interview notice emailed.

6/05/13 - INTERVIEW

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just to give some hope, mine is July 30 and I was approved on Friday 3/15.

I'n happy for You. But You're at Vermont center. CSC is not doing anything. So no hope here.

I'n happy for You. But You're at Vermont center. CSC is not doing anything. So no hope here.

Well hopefully it will give someone else some hope. Until 1 business day ago, I was where you are so I understand.

10/10/07 - I-129F sent to VSC

04/30/08 - POE Newark

07/06/08 - Wedding..... I'm Married Yall!!!

I130 for Minor Child

7/26/12 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

7/30/12 - Priority date

3/15/13 - NOA2!!!!!!!

3/25/13 - NVC received my case

4/08/13 - Emailed ds3032 template

4/09/13 - NVC case number and IIN number generated

4/11/13 - aos fee bill invoiced/paid/and pkg sent

4/12/13 - aos fee paid again after being rejected/ds3032 resent and accepted

4/15/13 - aos pkg delivered/iv bill invoiced and paid

4/16/13 - iv pkg sent express mail/ aos status changed to paid

4/17/13 - iv pkg delivered/ iv status changed to paid.

4/29/13 - Case Complete!

5/10/13 - Interview notice emailed.

6/05/13 - INTERVIEW

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My interview is tomorrow... so nervous! :wacko:

Take deep breaths and relax. You will be fine :)

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello there my fellow July Filers! We received an email today and we got an RFE. We anticipated this will happen and hoping it's just minor.

I hope everyone will get good news pretty soon. Good luck to all of us. It's about time for us to get our NOA2. God Bless everyone! :dance:

Edited by Freyja1208

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello there my fellow July Filers! We received an email today and we got an RFE. We anticipated this will happen and hoping it's just minor.

I hope everyone will get good news pretty soon. Good luck to all of us. It's about time for us to get our NOA2. God Bless everyone! :dance:

Well atleast it looks like someone is working at CSC this week. Lets hope we hear lots more from filers at CSC.

event.png

07.22.2011 Met the other half of my soul for first time In the US
06.08.2012 Got engaged
08.01.2012 I-129F submitted
08.07.2012 NOA1 received
04.18.2013 RFE email & Txt

04.24.2013 RFE email & Txt again!

04.28.2013 RFE hard copy rec'vd

05.03.2013 RFE response mailed to CSC

05.06.2013 RFE response received at CSC

05.09.2013 NOA2 text!!!!!!

05.13.2013 NOA2 Hard Copy received YAY!!!!

07.24.2013 Date of Packet 4

07.26.2013 Received packet 4

08.30.2013 Interview at London Embassy

APPROVED!!!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Had interview at 8am...

APPROVED! Yeeeeeeeah buddy!! Woo!

ConGraTuLaTions :):dance::star:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Had interview at 8am...

APPROVED! Yeeeeeeeah buddy!! Woo!

Congratulations!

It's good to hear that finally CSC is paying attention to anyone of us! Good luck to you and come on CSC! Move move move!!! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

The immigration lady from our congressman's office got back to us yesterday saying USCIS told her that our petition is in transit to an adjudications officer. I'm pretty sure that's just a euphemistic way of saying that it's still sitting in the same pile it was dropped on 7.5 months ago. Have any of you ever received that response from your representative's office? Does it mean what I think it means or is this actually good news?

Adjustment of Status:

07/09/2013 filed AOS/EAD/AP

07/15/2013 NOAs

08/07/2013 AOS RFE

08/09/2013 Biometrics

08/17/2013 RFE response received at NBC

09/11/2013 EAD/AP in production

09/19/2013 received EAD/AP

11/18/2013 potential interview waiver case notification

03/17/2014 Greencard approved and in production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey just checking in to say VSC july 19th still waiting. Much empathy for CSC filers left and congrats to everyone who gets to be with their loved ones soon, go on a summer road trip for me :thumbs:

070e8b4bb0.png

Noa1 july 19 2012

Noa2 maybe this week loool

24 July CSC filer with nothing to report.

We're both finding it really difficult at the moment. I fractured my hand (little finger metatarsal on the right hand and I'm right-handed). It's been splinted. I slipped on the wet steps of a double-decker bus in London. It's particularly difficult because my fiancé is well aware that if I were with him, I would be driving a car and not on public transport. I'm 50 and this is the first time I've been to A&E and the first time I've broken a bone - boy, is it painful!

I've booked yet another flight to the US for 3 April and going to wait it out until we know our file is with the US Embassy (presuming that is no longer than 90 days from 3 April!). I know there's a chance I won't be let in this time but I would hope that an immigration official can see we're doing this all the right way and I have to come back to the UK to complete the process. United Airlines are doing very well out of me! I just can't sit tight in my single room of a shared flat knowing that my fiancé is in our apartment in the US whoch has about 90% off my stuff in it and I've made our home.

And, yes, I know I'm lucky. I can afford to travel and there are lots of people who are unable to and the VWP makes it a lot easier for me to travel. I just wish we had our damn NOA2!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

24 July CSC filer with nothing to report.

We're both finding it really difficult at the moment. I fractured my hand (little finger metatarsal on the right hand and I'm right-handed). It's been splinted. I slipped on the wet steps of a double-decker bus in London. It's particularly difficult because my fiancé is well aware that if I were with him, I would be driving a car and not on public transport. I'm 50 and this is the first time I've been to A&E and the first time I've broken a bone - boy, is it painful!

I've booked yet another flight to the US for 3 April and going to wait it out until we know our file is with the US Embassy (presuming that is no longer than 90 days from 3 April!). I know there's a chance I won't be let in this time but I would hope that an immigration official can see we're doing this all the right way and I have to come back to the UK to complete the process. United Airlines are doing very well out of me! I just can't sit tight in my single room of a shared flat knowing that my fiancé is in our apartment in the US whoch has about 90% off my stuff in it and I've made our home.

And, yes, I know I'm lucky. I can afford to travel and there are lots of people who are unable to and the VWP makes it a lot easier for me to travel. I just wish we had our damn NOA2!

Don't lose hope I almost did but NOA 2 came today I am July filer with noa 1 of July 19...

Edited by soinlovewithyou

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.