818 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Our NOA1 is 07/18/12 and I have been a wreck for DAYS!!

I'm trying to be calm and patient but it's not going so well...

I check USCIS like 5x/day. LOL

I'm July 18th too. Glad to know I'm not the only one. makes you do that more when you see dates around you or the same as yours being approved right ? lol. I need a distraction for my downtime.

NOA1: July 18th, 2012

Touched: July 23rd, 2012

No RFE! So Happy :)

NOA2: Jan 25th, 2013 (191 days)

<b> Interview : 15th March 2013 APPROVED</b>

Visa in Hand: 22nd March 2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

does anyone from VSC know what NOA1 dates they are processing now?? I'm thinking about calling next week if i dont hear anything by friday. I'm NOA! jul 6th.

Edited by mauricio0501

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi everybody...i have a question that hopefully somebody can enlighten me with.

Our NOA1 date was July 26, my fiance called yesterday for an update and he was told that they were waiting for clearance from IRS and that he may

be subkected for 'audit'the personnel said it was something that they do randomly, and didn't give him

any instructions on what he should do about this. Though my fiance isnt worried because he said he's confident eh doesn't have any issues with his taxes

and things like that but he said he will compile his ITRs if ever he might be called up or asked to be asked to provide them at any day now.

has anybody encountered something like this? He wasn't asked to do something he was just informed with it.

Also, if they said they're waiting for clearance from IRS and things like that can that mean our papers have actually been already touched? (sorry guys if my questions would appear kinda silly just really getting more anxious as the days go by) :blush:

Thank you in advance. GOD BLESS US ALL :innocent:

Hi Mary,

Mi NOA date is July19th... I have not received any notice yet but my lawyer has. They are requesting additional information but the have not say what exactly... we still dont know what kind of information they' need.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

does anyone from VSC know what NOA1 dates they are processing now?? I'm thinking about calling next week if i dont hear anything by friday. I'm NOA! jul 6th.

I know because my fiance called yesterday that in CSC they are processing 17th July STILL. :/ But not in VSC

Our K-1 journey * I am the beneficiary *

08/03/2012 sent I-129F

06/27/2013 Interview at Frankfurt Consulate = Approved.

08/09/2013 Wedding!

AOS

09/03/2013 Sent AOS + EAD + AP

12/30/2013 PR card in hand.

ROC

09/29/2015 Sent I-751

10/30/15 Biometrics

05/19/16 Approved

N-400

10/04/2016 Send Package

10/15/2016 NOA

11/04/2016 Biometrics

02/01/2017 Interview

02/23/2017 Oath!

I know because my fiance called yesterday that in CSC they are processing 17th July STILL. :/ But not in VSC

Hi we belong VSC our NOA 1 was July 26, our NOA 2 is Jan 15, just last Tuesday...

we are now expecting our first baby! :goofy: (L) :dancing: (F) :wub: :star: :dance: :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Nah man i havent heard of anything yet. No approval, no RFE, No denial. just havent heard anything as of today.

Hello! Our NOA1 date was early July as well. Our NOA2 was 12/27.

Your estimated date of adjudication per VJ is "Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between January 7, 2013 and January 14, 2013*." ...so you are kind of out of the window. You can call...I don't wish to discourage you...I just have not seen anyone getting anywhere with their calls. Give it a try though..can't hurt!

Best of luck!!

Mailed package: 6/28/12
NOA1 rec'd: 7/03/12
NOA2 rec'd:/ 12/27/12
Medical: 2/08/13
Interview:3/4/13 Approved!!!!
K1 Visa Arrives: 3/8/13

5/5/2013 MARRIED!!

AOS/EAD Filed 5/14/13

NOA1 5/16/13

Biometrics 6/19/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Their official page says June 4th, and from other threads in this forum ive heard even if you call them you get the same answer, processing the date they show on their page.

NOA1: July 18th, 2012

Touched: July 23rd, 2012

No RFE! So Happy :)

NOA2: Jan 25th, 2013 (191 days)

<b> Interview : 15th March 2013 APPROVED</b>

Visa in Hand: 22nd March 2013

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

still waiting :(

Same here sis. We've been really patient but haven't we waited enough? :crying: Have your Fiance called USCIS recently?

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

still waiting :(

sis if he hasn't yet, have your fiance call USCIS to ask for an update on your case.

I kept checking case status on their website but the "last updated' date never changed, when my fiance called them, they told him they were 'waiting for approval from IRS' (something like that) which means even if the date on the site didnt change they've actually touched our docs already...some days after he called we received the email informing of the approval and when i checked the site again it was only then that the 'last updated' date changed

hang in there...approval is on it's way! :yes:

God bless us! :innocent:

we are now expecting our first baby! :goofy: (L) :dancing: (F) :wub: :star: :dance: :jest:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

sis if he hasn't yet, have your fiance call USCIS to ask for an update on your case.

I kept checking case status on their website but the "last updated' date never changed, when my fiance called them, they told him they were 'waiting for approval from IRS' (something like that) which means even if the date on the site didnt change they've actually touched our docs already...some days after he called we received the email informing of the approval and when i checked the site again it was only then that the 'last updated' date changed

hang in there...approval is on it's way! :yes:

God bless us! :innocent:

My Fiance called last Jan 10th and told him that CSC is still processing July 17th. Congratulations on your approval by the way :) May we have some good news pretty soon.

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.