818 posts in this topic

I really want to cry.. Please.. NOA2.. :((

I completely understand.... I've been crying every other day!!! No lies!!

We were making plans to marry in Valentines day... On the beach in San Diego... I doubt all the paperwork will be in hand by then.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

We were making plans to marry in Valentines day... On the beach in San Diego... I doubt all the paperwork will be in hand by then.

Oh that is so sweet.. By the beach.. :) We plan to marry in a gazebo in the middle of Elis Lake.. Oh God.. This is so frustrating..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

My estimated approval date keeps moving up! I'm hoping to get the news by the end of December :luv:

We have the same NOA1 date good luck to you!!!!

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

event.png

as1cJOU-M240000MDAwMDA4fDAwMDEzOThsfGJlY2FtZSBhIGNvdXBsZQ.gif

Timeline

Another week and one thing crosses my mind every time I open my eyes to the new day.. " Will it be the day..? :help: "

Edited by AgnettaHoo

Another week and one thing crosses my mind every time I open my eyes to the new day.. " Will it be the day..? :help: "

I agree... One good thing about the weekends you have 2 days not to think about (even though I do!!) because they're not open.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our timeline keeps moving back and forth. I saw someone got NOA2 approved after 30 days something and the beneficiary said her fiance is not a military and she wasn't sure if it's expedited while ours on the other hand,is on it's 148 days now since NOA1. This is so frustrating. I know it's a case-to-case basis but seriously CSC, please have some good news for all of us who have been waiting for so long.:bonk::help:

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Timeline

Our timeline keeps moving back and forth. I saw someone got NOA2 approved after 30 days something and the beneficiary said her fiance is not a military and she wasn't sure if it's expedited while ours on the other hand,is on it's 148 days now since NOA1. This is so frustrating. I know it's a case-to-case basis but seriously CSC, please have some good news for all of us who have been waiting for so long.:bonk::help:

Well said, well said.. I have just cried.. This Christmas feels so sad..

I wish I could do something.. Bu I know I can't..

Please CSC........ :crying:

I feel you all, I am a june filer who just got it last week. I was going to call the VSC to put in a request but it came when I least expected it. Its on the way, pray and it shall be given :)

Our Journey

06/12/12 - K-1 Sent

06/19/12 - NOA1

12/15/12 - NOA 2

02/11/2013 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!

"Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind." - Philippians 2:2

tumblr-love-quotes_large.jpg

event.png

I also don't understand this. And I see other people being granted their NOA2s and then asking 'how can I slow it down?' I'm just wishing we would get our NOA2 and move onto the next stage as soon as possible. My fiance's eldest son asked him what he wanted for Christmas - my fiance wanted to say 'the NOA2' but we want to be a bit sensitive.

I also don't understand this. And I see other people being granted their NOA2s and then asking 'how can I slow it down?' I'm just wishing we would get our NOA2 and move onto the next stage as soon as possible. My fiance's eldest son asked him what he wanted for Christmas - my fiance wanted to say 'the NOA2' but we want to be a bit sensitive.

I'm right there with you... I have a 20 year old son and a to be 18 year old son. All I want is the NOA2... I feel bad bcuz I wanted to fly Over and be with Aiza for Christmas and New Years, but my sons 18th bday is December 24. And I have to be back to work after the 1st. That does t allow enough time to do a round the world trip.

Please CSC?? My #1 deserves a happy Christmas and a beautiful New Year...

FYI

I received a reply to my service request just now. I placed the service request 12/10/2012.

The response said that my case is currently being "adjudicated" and I will receive a notice if action within 45 days.

My interpretation - HURRY UP AND WAIT.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

FYI

I received a reply to my service request just now. I placed the service request 12/10/2012.

The response said that my case is currently being "adjudicated" and I will receive a notice if action within 45 days.

My interpretation - HURRY UP AND WAIT.

really within 45 days? Uhhhrrr why don't they just pull out our files and give us the noa2 :whistle::bonk:

Edited by Cupcakes16

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

huhuh same here guys me and my fiance used to spoil the moment of valentines day as we planned to get married on the same date aww :( this is so frustrating guys :( kip crossing your fingers we will have those soon

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

yeaa Ive read that when your trying to put service request on your papaers you will get allowed to waut for another 45 to 60 days agan so.. wed be beter try to call them again and again than putting a service request on :) we guys were going to call again by friday.. 151 days today...

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.