818 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My goodness pls CSC keep moving ............... :crying: :crying: :crying:

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Is what is frustrating as I read this ENTIRE thread- u see some were approved and had their appointment date set back in October. Yet the said their NOA1 is July 16

I wonder sometimes if people post wrong dates... How did they get approved in under 3 months? As far as I know there is NO WAY to expedite an I-129F

Anyways... I received my Florida medical license yesterday- GREAT news for Aiza and I.

Timeline

Hey NOA2 I'm waiting on ya,I'm waiting on ya..Come on CSC!!!!LEts go Crazy Crazy Crazy until we see our NOA2.. :lol: :lol: :lol::no:

hahahhaha we will have it soon sistha

Is what is frustrating as I read this ENTIRE thread- u see some were approved and had their appointment date set back in October. Yet the said their NOA1 is July 16

I wonder sometimes if people post wrong dates... How did they get approved in under 3 months? As far as I know there is NO WAY to expedite an I-129F

Anyways... I received my Florida medical license yesterday- GREAT news for Aiza and I.

hang on we wil have it soon :)

I guess I posted on a different thread... I called USCIS today and the person I spoke with filed a service request for me- thank her so much!!! She was nice and patient.

But now... Up to 15 day wait for a response.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I guess I posted on a different thread... I called USCIS today and the person I spoke with filed a service request for me- thank her so much!!! She was nice and patient.

Hope you get your approval soon!!! Good luck!

event.pngevent.png

Timeline

yeahh I told my fiance to call up for tomorrow too coz I was really frustrated hope soon we will have noa2 .. oh dear Jesus pls help us.. :innocent: :innocent:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I saw on Immigration Timelines on this very VJ website.. And it says that CS is not working on August filers..

Is it true? Then what about us?.... Oh God no..........

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Can someone help me? I had my NOA1 on July 30th. And yes, we have the NOA1 hard copy. From the mail and also from his email. What confuses me is that when I check the USCIS website, and check my case status, it has this Expiration date : 06/30/2012.. What does it mean?

And I read in some threats that people can see on USCIS website the updates about the I129F they're currently working on.. Please help.. Where can I find that?

:help::(

Can someone help me? I had my NOA1 on July 30th. And yes, we have the NOA1 hard copy. From the mail and also from his email. What confuses me is that when I check the USCIS website, and check my case status, it has this Expiration date : 06/30/2012.. What does it mean?

And I read in some threats that people can see on USCIS website the updates about the I129F they're currently working on.. Please help.. Where can I find that?

:help::(

The 6/30/12 date is for the web page.... Nothing to do with your individual case.

noa2 where are you? :wacko::whistle:

our mail box is wide open for you

I am right beside you!! Tryin to be patient, but all my patience is for Aiza <3

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dear CSC, make our wishes come true... all we want for Christmas is our NOA2 :innocent::whistle::dance:
Please... please...please!!! :yes: Edited by freyja1208

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.