818 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Also...what is my next step? I found filing the first part easy but what do I do now? I have his stubs, transcript,w2 filled out what forms im suppose to on my side etc...What happens next regarding the embassy? Do I call them? (Baffled)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Oh my gosh...I've been approved O_O...no email but I checked the mail today and there was the letter saying its been approved and forwarded to London!!!!! I haven't checked the post in like a week so I have no clue how long it has been sitting there!

Wow, good for you!!! CONGRATS! :thumbs:

event.pngevent.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Oh my gosh...I've been approved O_O...no email but I checked the mail today and there was the letter saying its been approved and forwarded to London!!!!! I haven't checked the post in like a week so I have no clue how long it has been sitting there!

Wow!!! Congrats!!!!

Timeline

know what guys, I'm gonna stop checking USICS for a while....cause this is just killing me!!! :wacko: I need to find a hobby or else this endless wait is gonna drive me bonkers!

I could not be more agree with you! This is just killing me!!! I wish USCIS is a real person. I want to kick some asses. :| Lol...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hahhaha my fiance called uscis too and they said that we might even check on mail coz sometimes no notif at all just like us when we have noa1.. still waiting for noa2 hope if not tomorrow by next week we guys were going to approve

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow that was cool guys.. best of lucks and hey do you mean u just saw it on mail ??? im just curios.. hope ours will be next cant wait to see my bby boy :)

the only thing we can doo guys is to hang in there and wait for nothin but,,, u guys guys were right this waiting game is killing us all..

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

wow that was cool guys.. best of lucks and hey do you mean u just saw it on mail ??? im just curios.. hope ours will be next cant wait to see my bby boy :)

the only thing we can doo guys is to hang in there and wait for nothin but,,, u guys guys were right this waiting game is killing us all..

A physical letter came. I wasn't expecting any letters so I hadn't checked the mail box in a while. I was expecting an email from them

A couple of people have asked how I got on with entering the US on Saturday - I've posted more here:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/67796-yes-you-can-visit/page__view__findpost__p__5851011

But I did get in.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We just got our NOA2! Got a text at 7:15 pm to check case status and there it was APPROVED! we are soo ecstatic and relieved!!!!!! hang in there folks, it will be your turn soon! :dance::star::dance:

Congratulations! That's a great news. :)

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Timeline

We just got our NOA2! Got a text at 7:15 pm to check case status and there it was APPROVED! we are soo ecstatic and relieved!!!!!! hang in there folks, it will be your turn soon! :dance::star::dance:

Finally! Ging Xi Gong Xi! Congratulations! It's about the time. Hope ours next! :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.