818 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

While 4 months is not really that long compared to us Vermont filers; to the poster it is. There's no need to be nasty. I am becoming more encouraged with Vermont speeding up, I must add.

This has nothing to do with vermont times. The wait time is listed as 5 months, if so many derpy selfish people weren't calling maybe the call volume would go down, meaning they could allocate more staff/funding on filing and all petitions across the board would be processed a lil faster... Just a thought there, I mean, I'm not even at csc so it's your own resources your wasting. It's unfortunate for the people posting they're waiting 12 months, then a few posts later seeing that. They should be using the call center not csc july.

Edited by Sooooon

070e8b4bb0.png

Noa1 july 19 2012

Noa2 maybe this week loool

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Another week another spirit! Keep fighting July filers!!! :thumbs:

:dance::thumbs::dance:

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

While 4 months is not really that long compared to us Vermont filers; to the poster it is. There's no need to be nasty. I am becoming more encouraged with Vermont speeding up, I must add.

I agree with you. I didnt create this threat for malicious comments

I agree with you. I didnt create this thread for malicious comments

Edited by dandiggas

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

We all have our struggle and we all have our own ways to keep telling ourselves that the time will come soon. And, it's just natural to seek for any source that can give us even the tiniest hope or a little clue of what to expect and shine the light on this dark days of waiting.. Not knowing what is really happening, just.. Difficult.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

My estimated approval date keeps moving up! I'm hoping to get the news by the end of December :luv:

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

We got our NOA2 today yeeaaaaaaa!!!! And it happened while I'm still visiting my fiancé which was even better. We got to celebrate together. So incredibly excited :)

Hoping all you other July filers are not far behind.

Met online - July 19, 2011

First Visit to California - November 24, 2011

Second Visit to California with my children - March 22, 2012

Third visit Chris came to Australia - June 9, 2012

Got engaged - June 9, 2012

Sent I-129F - July 13, 2012

Received at Dallas Lockbox - July 17, 2012

NOA1 - July 17, 2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We got our NOA2 today yeeaaaaaaa!!!! And it happened while I'm still visiting my fiancé which was even better. We got to celebrate together. So incredibly excited :)

Hoping all you other July filers are not far behind.

:dance: Lucky you :) Advance Happy Thanksgiving day to both of you and Congratulations!!! :star::dance::thumbs:

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."
- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.