amberlynnloves

USCIS Status Check Addicts

59 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

yeah!same here...always checking...same boat...

It's the hardest thing I have ever done in my life! It's a ritual now and it's too early for it even to be possible. How am I going to bare it?! :wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Add Me

well everyone is checking it more than Facebook? Why not add me lol?!! lancerevoviii2005@gmail.com or Malik Hussain of Chicago, Il !!! But yeah I hope I'm next!!!

Edited by Ouarda<3

Sent: Feb 21st

NOA1: Feb 24th

RFE: Jul 17th

RFE Reply: Jul 26th

NOA2: Jul 31st

NVC Received: August 7th

NVC Sent: August 10th

The wait is long, my dream of you does not end

Frghm5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know how it feels to check the USCIS web site like 10 times a day, but I can tell you, you can't ever really imagine how it feels, before you really see the other circle saing "Decision". It takes your breath! I wish you all to feel this emotoion soon! You'll see, you'll actualy miss checking the USCIS web site afterwords :) good luck!

Oh boy I cant wait to feel that way! Often times I hear myself saying "decision decision decision" while waiting for the website to load after I enter our receipt number. Its like Im watching the lottery or something. You see?? That's crazy!! :blush: am really hoping to feel that emotion you're talkin about REAL SOON! cant wait to be with my baby... thanks :)

I-129F Sent : 2012 Feb 29

I-129F NOA1 : 2012 Mar 06

I-129F NOA2 : 2012 July 09

NVC case number: 2012 July 24

NVC notice received: 2012 July 30

Medical Exam : 2012 Aug 13-14.. PASSED :)

INTERVIEW : 2012 Sept 13.. PASSED!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, LORD!

VISA DELIVERED: 2012 Sept 19

AOS

sent - dec 7,2012

noa1 - dec10,2012

bio - jan 7,2013

ead approved - feb 1, 2013

ead on hand -

*** TO GOD BE THE GLORY ***

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Namibia
Timeline

Kudos to everybody :rofl:

I have to admit that, Im no longer checking the USCIS website. Simply because our petition have been approved July 03. See my timeline:-) Im soo happy and cant wait for the PACKETS to flow to US consulate in Namibia.

Since our petition was approved via CA centre, it is likey that, once your petition is hanging in IR, it'll just end-up in PDA.

The day before ours have been approved I checked the case status on July 2 and it was indeed in IR and than the next day which was the 3rd, my fiance calls me early to share the good news because he has received a text.

So no worries at all if anytime you check yo case status it shows IR. Once its approved it goes quickly to PDA passing D-i dunno why D is there for :blink: (this is for CA petitioners only). I dunno know much about Vermont and others....

All the best to ya'll guys. Patience patience patience. It pays to wait. :bonk:

I think this website has offered me a lot of understanding and I've gained a better perspective on the whole process. But still, it hurts to see some March apliers being approved when we've filed in February. I'm happy for those who have been approved, but confused with the way USCIS is processing the petitions. There's not logic to it whatsoever.

Besides, checking this website and reading everyone's stories has become a new addiction. I'm glad to see we're all in the same boat, no one really undersands how much patience it takes to go thru this except the ones waiting.

I wonder how it would be if we all had a huge party together with our spouses, after all we all have something unique in common! :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sign up on USICS website for text alerts you will know immediately when they touch your file, I got a text the minute I was approved

Yea I signed up too - but still gotta check it regularly :devil:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Timeline

you guys have it all wrong. The NAO2 is NOT the final decision.

so when I get mine approved, I will say, it's about time! but I still have a ways to go.

and I will not make up a thread here on VJ so I can here all the phony congrats from people I have never met in person.

but I will make a timeline.

I don't "get off" seeking attention like your average person.

And I don't thank God for all my hard work.

Is there a point checking on the weekends? Do they work on weekends?

No they don't. It's only to satisfy my addiction. laughing.gif

Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

39tlivle4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yea I signed up too - but still gotta check it regularly :devil:

yes me too LOL, i kept checking my email before and uscis website when i click on check status at least 5 times a day, when i checked before i close my eyes first and open it slowly, :rofl: then one day i was tired of doing and felt so down i was talking to my fiance on skype i open my yahoo messenger, while talking to my fiance YM gave me a notice that i have an email i seen case status update i was really shaking i didn't know if i open the email or not LOL when i finally open it i was so happy and didn't know what to say my fiance kept saying hey!! say something, what happen to you, then finally i said sorry i just got an email from uscis that we are approved, then my fiance said send it to me! send it to me! instead of checking his email he ask me to send it to him :bonk: then i sent it to him, when he open it all i can hear was OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!! then both of us didn't know what to say, maybe that's the result of 182 days of waiting hahaha.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.