541 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

so what is it then if that last line is true?

It's probably registration and reporting rules that you MUST follow, otherwise you risk imprisonment.

You also can only bring a firearm to and from a gun range, hunting area, or bring it to the police. You cannot just leave it in your car. you can't bring it with you for the sake of bringing it with you. You must report to the government wherever you move so they can track you, etc.. Lots of laws up here.

Incidentally, my town (Sarnia) was in Bowling for Columbine.

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Sounds lovely. I hope you are very happy there and never want to leave

I visit Washington state now and then when I want a taste of Bolshevism.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I visit Washington state now and then when I want a taste of Bolshevism.

I just got out in time !

Jumped in my car (everyone else had pickups) and drove to Madison, Wisconsin

Liberal Central USA

Not liberal enough in Washington State

Ironically, Wisconsin makes its money selling Harleys and ####### beer to rednecks

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just got out in time !

Liberal Central USA

Ironically, Wisconsin makes its money selling Harleys and ####### beer to rednecks

Don't forget the thriving cheese economy!

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

I just got out in time !

Liberal Central USA

Not sure how liberal Wisconsin is seeing how they have a Republican governor that just broke the union and they have yet to pass a gay marriage thing like Washington just did.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Don't forget the thriving cheese economy!

They don't even make Cheshire cheese ! Cheshire cheese is my favorite. It's white (like my women) and crumbly (like my asss)

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Not sure how liberal Wisconsin is seeing how they have a Republican governor that just broke the union and they have yet to pass a gay marriage thing like Washington just did.

They have never had capital punishment for a century and they always vote Demo in the presidential when the non-farmers come out to vote

They often elect Repo governors - its the farmers and their subsidies that carry governor elections (small turnout)

Madison has 40,000 Liberal students who are growing up to spread out all over the US and take the message of civilization and community ethos and modern thinking

moresheep400100.jpg

They don't even make Cheshire cheese ! Cheshire cheese is my favorite. It's white (like my women) and crumbly (like my asss)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Timeline

That's all he ever does.

"America sucks, Americans are stupid."

Rinse and repeat.

The best part is, it's all perfectly TOS-compliant.

There is only one thing wrong with America and that is those Americans who are satisfied with everything and never want it to progress and become ever better

If there had been a VJ in those days, they would have been on this forum - they would have criticized people who wanted an end to slavery, and votes for women, and have social security and medicare and medicaid

I see myself as a first class citizen of the USA because I always want it to be better.

To make something better, you have to look at it, rate it (criticize it) as improvable and want to change it for the better

When I first arrived in the US I was dismayed at the contempt and hatred that my views attracted. Not a day went past when I wasn't told to go back so my voice could be silenced (what price the 1st ?). Now I know better and there is a huge percentage of the US that thinks like me. In fact they are in the majority (not on VJ P&R)

Hence President Obama

I don't know why these people don't all go to South Carolina and then secede

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

There is only one thing wrong with America and that is those Americans who are satisfied with everything and never want it to progress and become ever better

If there had been a VJ in those days, they would have been on this forum - they would have criticized people who wanted an end to slavery, and votes for women, and have social security and medicare and medicaid

I see myself as a first class citizen of the USA because I always want it to be better.

To make something better, you have to look at it, rate it (criticize it) as improvable and want to change it for the better

When I first arrived in the US I was dismayed at the contempt and hatred that my views attracted. Not a day went past when I wasn't told to go back so my voice could be silenced (what price the 1st ?). Now I know better and there is a huge percentage of the US that thinks like me. In fact they are in the majority (not on VJ P&R)

Hence President Obama

I don't know why these people don't all go to South Carolina and then secede

lol you throw out generic insults and then you always run behind this...always. I generally agree with 98% of your politics...but I still think your a jerk the way you post.

Timeline

lol you throw out generic insults and then you always run behind this...always. I generally agree with 98% of your politics...but I still think your a jerk the way you post.

see bolded above..

What was that about me being careful to stay within TOS ? That is what you said

Why don't you do that ?

I recommend it..

Did you get a pass to call me names ?

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg