541 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Sure, but according to some on here there's no way to kill people without handguns.

A handgun in the urban environment is an excellent surprise weapon - as in convenience store stick-ups

Trying to fish a barrett 50 cal out of one's pants is ever so time consuming

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

A handgun in the urban environment is an excellent surprise weapon - as in convenience store stick-ups

Trying to fish a barrett 50 cal out of one's pants is ever so time consuming

Yeah but using the Barrett to drop the guards on their way out is pretty simple.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

All I know is it's been about three months since I've bought a handgun. That's something I need to remedy.

I need a good carry gun. I like to carry a Para Ordnance Warthog. I may just go with something else though. Any suggestions? As it stands I'm carrying a full size Para P-14. I'm not against the idea of carrying something else but that'll give you an idea of my leanings.

If the Obamacare tax goes through, it should be mandatory to participate in all other "rights" as well. Folks should have to own a gun or pay the penalty.

How is that possible without handguns?

Next year, I am planning on buying a CZ82.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:thumbs:

Role models are number one but the black sheep will sneer at those and never turn. Luckily, the black sheep are the minority of kids and it's the luck of the draw if you get one..

When my son was 7, I was a Finance Director and I worked with him on his homework every night - but not doing it for him. Supportive, interested, but not pushy. He had gentle but firm discipline - no smacking or abuse. I went to the pub once a month and had 2 pints and I didn't smoke or swear. On his way back from school he broke into a garage and stole a car battery !

500 years from now they will be able to repair the brain wiring problem that causes it

Some people don't realize how lucky they are. :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

All I know is it's been about three months since I've bought a handgun. That's something I need to remedy.

I need a good carry gun. I like to carry a Para Ordnance Warthog. I may just go with something else though. Any suggestions? As it stands I'm carrying a full size Para P-14. I'm not against the idea of carrying something else but that'll give you an idea of my leanings.

I know I'm gonna sound like a pansy,

but how about a 22 caliber semi auto pistol, something small and in the 5 to 7 bullet/shell range?

Makes for a different carry, it's lighter, and there are some 22 caliber loadings that are mondo cool for destructive force, at close range..

IF you want something with more bullets, though - this seems rather ideal, in that calibre:

http://www.gunsinternational.com/UZI-PISTOL.cfm?gun_id=100263748

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

A fine firearm. But why wait until next year? They're affordable.

I know I'm gonna sound like a pansy,

but how about a 22 caliber semi auto pistol,

I have a Walther P-22 that I like quite a bit. I'm also not against carrying a .22 since I've come to realize I'm not carrying to engage an elite team of tactical operators, I'm carrying to get out of a sticky situation. A .22 could do that quite nicely.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

a co-worker had a warthog in .45 - he just sold it last week. complaints were too small for his hands, and too fat for conceal carry. and it's SA only.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

a co-worker had a warthog in .45 - he just sold it last week. complaints were too small for his hands, and too fat for conceal carry. and it's SA only.

He's full of it. The warthog is awesome!

It is a very small frame. I had pearce grip extensions on my mags so I could get a pinky on there as well. As for it being too fat to carry, tell him to eat a cheeseburger. The beauty of having a little meat on your bones is it's really easy to hide a gun when you're already pudgy. SA only? What else is there?

Русский форум член.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I have a Walther P-22 that I like quite a bit. I'm also not against carrying a .22 since I've come to realize I'm not carrying to engage an elite team of tactical operators, I'm carrying to get out of a sticky situation. A .22 could do that quite nicely.

I'm getting itchy - I will to go the range this weekend, knock out 4 boxes of ammo. I'm sorta learning how to walk again, these last two months, so I've not gotten out to the range... The Range Master has some smaller 22 cal pistols I'm gonna try out - I wanna buy a smaller pistol that will fit in my back pocket or clipped in the small of my back.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I sure don't

Most people never see an attack like that coming

It's not like the range where they are seven paces away, in clear view, and making their intent clear and standing still

Most killers attack fast and without warning

Many times the victims cannot even describe their attackers

Edited by james&olya

Timeline

I bought one 2 months ago

Its the all steel compact

Only diff from the full size, is the barrel is a bit shorter

It deadly accurate because its heavy. I couldn't hit anything with my Glock, but this thing is crazy accurate

It hardly kicks at all because of the weight and the configuration (9mm)

Its like a 1911 except for the squeeze bar

I love it

I now have 2 CZ rifles and this CZ target pistol (I call it a target pistol)

No more Glocks for me - all steel is the way to go

Its not a carry gun - its too heavy and would pull my pants down round my finely sculpted muscular hips

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

A fine firearm. But why wait until next year? They're affordable.

We are saving for a deposit so we each have a limited budget each month. Basically all of my money from here til the end of year is being saved for a Garand.

Timeline

I bought one 2 months ago

Its the all steel compact

Only diff from the full size, is the barrel is a bit shorter

It deadly accurate because its heavy. I couldn't hit anything with my Glock, but this thing is crazy accurate

It hardly kicks at all because of the weight and the configuration (9mm)

Its like a 1911 except for the squeeze bar

I love it

I now have 2 CZ rifles and this CZ target pistol (I call it a target pistol)

No more Glocks for me - all steel is the way to go

Its not a carry gun - its too heavy and would pull my pants down round my finely sculpted muscular hips

Yeah I heard its weight makes up for its relatively small size. We can't really carry in the bay area and I wouldn't really want to anyway.

There have been a few minor robberies in the area (mostly in the park behind the house) and I've asked my wife if she wants a C2 taser to carry in her pocket but thus far she has declined.

Edited by Sousuke

Timeline

Yeah I heard its weight makes up for its relatively small size. We can't really carry in the bay area and I wouldn't really want to anyway.

There have been a few minor robberies in the area (mostly in the park behind the house) and I've asked my wife if she wants a C2 taser to carry in her pocket but thus far she has declined.

Most women can't rack a CZ and I can only just manage - its got a heck of a spring

I have a RUGER LCR revolver 38 special +p hollowpoints which is the way to go for women

Heavy double action trigger but no fiddling with a safety so tiny and simple and light

It's smaller than my wallet but that's only coz I have a galactic wad

Its a great gut gun which is the only kind of shooting that will keep you out of prison

I haven't used it for real yet because all my visitors are Democrats

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Most women can't rack a CZ and I can only just manage - its got a heck of a spring

I have a RUGER LCR revolver 38 special +p hollowpoints which is the way to go for women

Heavy double action trigger but no fiddling with a safety so tiny and simple and light

It's smaller than my wallet but that's only coz I have a galactic wad

Its a great gut gun which is the only kind of shooting that will keep you out of prison

I haven't used it for real yet because all my visitors are Democrats

This was what I was thinking for my wife. Easy to use, small etc.

http://www.stungunmall.com/taser-c2.html

Thats one item btw I don't understand why its illegal in the UK. Whilst misuse can occur, its still not lethal. Its laws like that where I do wonder if politicians want people to be victims.