541 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

VJ should have its own "felon's corner" like the country forums

How to fashion a knife blade from a cat's front tooth etc

moresheep400100.jpg

My father in law was born there - he gnawed through his own umbilical cord and hitched a ride to Wisconsin

We pride ourselves up here on being #1. Most booze per capita year in and year out. Highest THC content for weed year in and year out, most guns per capita year in and year out, and a few other choice categories.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We probably have lots...me included. By the looks of it though our felons aren't poor.

I have told you several times I think it is cute that you have to chase me around, but I'm happily married and really not interested.

Timeline

We pride ourselves up here on being #1. Most booze per capita year in and year out. Highest THC content for weed year in and year out, most guns per capita year in and year out, and a few other choice categories.

I am checking on my globe to see which part of the world is diametrically opposite to Alaska

Prince Edward island in the South Atlantic is looking good - and its a British possession so the old red passport ploy will work

moresheep400100.jpg

I am checking on my globe to see which part of the world is diametrically opposite to Alaska

Prince Edward island in the South Atlantic is looking good - and its a British possession so the old red passport ploy will work

We have a ####### load of Brits and Scots up here due to BP. With all the mines up here we get the South Africans, Ozzie, and New Zeelanders. Rugby is big up here because of that. But ya, it's a party up here sometimes. Not too many places that the bars are open from 6am - 5pm, you can legally smoke weed in your own home during that hour off from the bar and then go walking around with concealed weapons and open carry weapons with ZERO permit required. It's all about the freedom....because it sure ain't the weather. :hehe:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

We have a ####### load of Brits and Scots up here due to BP. With all the mines up here we get the South Africans, Ozzie, and New Zeelanders. Rugby is big up here because of that. But ya, it's a party up here sometimes. Not too many places that the bars are open from 6am - 5pm, you can legally smoke weed in your own home during that hour off from the bar and then go walking around with concealed weapons and open carry weapons with ZERO permit required. It's all about the freedom....because it sure ain't the weather. :hehe:

I can imagine the scene..

Paul+Gascoigne.jpg

moresheep400100.jpg

I can imagine the scene..

Paul+Gascoigne.jpg

That's mild. My ex father in law was from New Zeeland and I'm not bs you, he could knock out a keg by himself. He had a birthday party with a full keg left over after it was all said and done. He didn't want it to go to waste so he kept it on ice next to his bed and drank off it for three straight days even after it went flat. The only problem with him is when he got drunk he would want to fight everyone. We had some real goes with each other during holidays and it got to the point that my mother in law wouldn't let him drink when we visited to play cards.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Your bars close? :lol: Why would they close for an hour?

Timeline

My son is a couple of years younger than Paul Gasgoigne and is in a similar state with drugs and drink

Both idiots and they will die soon

I am busy spending the inheritance he would have had - not on booze and drugs

I look at this photo and it makes it harder for me to deal with my superiority complex

Paul+Gascoigne.jpg

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Wow it didn't click who that was in the picture. Jeez, how he has changed.

Paul-Gascoigne-001.jpg

He wont last much longer

Lost his wife and everything

Daft as a brush according to his manager

It isn't a new story

The second president's son was the same

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

He wont last much longer

Lost his wife and everything

Daft as a brush according to his manager

It isn't a new story

The second president's son was the same

I saw it was a couple of years ago, I haven't been keeping up on gossip from back home since living here.

I thought your story about the second president's son was very interesting, the price of being famous.

Timeline

I saw it was a couple of years ago, I haven't been keeping up on gossip from back home since living here.

I thought your story about the second president's son was very interesting, the price of being famous.

famous/not famous - some people are born like that

I had a respectable woman who worked with me and she had two daughters.

One was a good student, got a job, got married, never a moments trouble

The other, brought up in the same house and the same conditions, was always a problem, thieving, doing drugs and booze - and ended up selling her body to the Pakistanis all day long at $4 a go

The bible story of the prodigal son shows its always been like that all over the world

Nobody has really discovered why, plenty of theories, but people always blame the parents and brag about how great their own kids are - and that is so unfair to blameless parents who draw the short straw

You can build on a good kid and its easy, but the black sheep keep getting born

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

famous/not famous - some people are born like that

I had a respectable woman who worked with me and she had two daughters.

One was a good student, got a job, got married, never a moments trouble

The other, brought up in the same house and the same conditions, was always a problem, thieving, doing drugs and booze - and ended up selling her body to the Pakistanis all day long at $4 a go

The bible story of the prodigal son shows its always been like that all over the world

Nobody has really discovered why, plenty of theories, but people always blame the parents and brag about how great their own kids are - and that is so unfair to blameless parents who draw the short straw

You can build on a good kid and its easy, but the black sheep keep getting born

I know several families that have "black sheep" issues. Every family has some kind of dysfunction, it is only normal! However, it seems as if some people just don't want to conform to society. They think it is "cool" to rebel and break the law, apparently it makes them individual. Down with the system etc etc. Many of us make questionable choices when we are younger, but as we age most of us realize life doesn't work this way. Some people never come to this realization, having money certainly helps to avoid the issue.

Timeline

I know several families that have "black sheep" issues. Every family has some kind of dysfunction, it is only normal! However, it seems as if some people just don't want to conform to society. They think it is "cool" to rebel and break the law, apparently it makes them individual. Down with the system etc etc. Many of us make questionable choices when we are younger, but as we age most of us realize life doesn't work this way. Some people never come to this realization, having money certainly helps to avoid the issue.

Most times the black sheep get much worse when they get a lot of money...

Paul Gascoigne has money and he does 16 lines of cocaine a day and drinks three bottles of whisky a day

It's easier to make a white sheep into a black sheep than it is to make a black sheep into a white sheep

Charlotte Bronte's brother Branwell was the same

Last time I saw my son, I paid for him to fly to England. He lives in Tenerife - Cocaine Central. I met him at the airport, and before he said hello, he asked me for money to repay passengers on the flight. He had been begging money off them to buy wine and stay drunk on the flight.

I gave him the money and then he wanted to go to the pub. I told him he had had enough and I would drop him at his mother's house

He said I was the most appalling example of a human being he had ever met and I haven't heard from him since.

That was more than two years ago

I have set him up in business three times and spent scores of thousands on him

His mother hasn't given up on him

She saw a picture in his room had moved - she looked at it and found a packet of white powder behind the picture

Black sheep are impossible

Yes John Adams the second president had exactly the same problem and gave up on the guy, as I have with my black sheep

Anyway, steering this back to the thread - the situation of the armed kids in the inner cities is like a black sheep problem multiplied 10 thousand times, and the pity is that 80% of em are white sheep that have been turned into black sheep

That means they can be turned if caught early enough

The other 20% will die of drugs/booze/gunshot wounds, anyway and whatever anyone does

Latest about my son is that 3 weeks ago, 6 armed Colombians kicked his door down. They kneeled him in the bathroom, put a gun to his head and told him he was being killed. That's a normal incident in his life. He told his mother it was mistaken identity and she believes him.

So I say - work hard with the endangered white sheep - and don't waste time with the black sheep

moresheep400100.jpg