541 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Q: Would handgun owners give up their hand guns if it meant less crime.

A: I would never trade something so important in exchange for a "PROMISE" of lower crime.

I don't personally know a person who has been killed or even shot by guns. Why ask me to try to solve a problem I don't even see.. except on the news.

As slim said most of the problem is located in small pockets of real estate.

I wonder how this country would stack up to others in crime if we were to exclude those "pockets" from the statistical calculations.....no doubt we would still be in the lead but I bet the gap would narrow considerably.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Q: Would handgun owners give up their hand guns if it meant less crime.

A: I would never trade something so important in exchange for a "PROMISE" of lower crime.

I don't personally know a person who has been killed or even shot by guns. Why ask me to try to solve a problem I don't even see.. except on the news.

As slim said most of the problem is located in small pockets of real estate.

I wonder how this country would stack up to others in crime if we were to exclude those "pockets" from the statistical calculations.....no doubt we would still be in the lead but I bet the gap would narrow considerably.

What "pockets" are these?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I was going to say that Barack Obama and Colin Powell show that African Americans can be wonderful upstanding citizens - then I realized they are both nearly white - so bad examples ! Heck Mohammed Ali and Oprah are nearly white too - drat !

ok let me start again - there are many fine black people so they DONT have to be that way. I cant apportion blame but when you move house and turn your cat loose in the street, it become feral and wild. When all the other neighbors kick it, and throw water at it, it makes it worse. That's what happened in 1865

I cant blame the cat, only the 'owner' and that's what they were - they were owners

So no I don't cut ANY slack for ANY criminal, but white people did cause the initial damage, and just because we have evaded the consequences for 150 years doesn't mean the damage is repaired

I don't believe in positive discrimination but I do believe in improving everyone's situations and getting those guns away from the disaffected youth would greatly help

Yikes! So you equate African American's to wild animals and go further to claim that it's not their fault that they can't control themselves, but there are a few exceptions to the rule such as BO, Oprah, Colin, Mohammed Ali, etc. :wow:

I'm glad you feel that some people should not have, nor take any personal responsibility for their own actions, just the "owners" should be to blame. And as long as people like yourself and leaders of the black community continue to think this, the longer the problems will persist. Take away the guns and the underlying problems will still be there.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Can you answer the question? I watched the news at 6, all they did was make fun of Romney.

See if this helps

http://www.crimemapping.com/map.aspx

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yikes! So you equate African American's to wild animals and go further to claim that it's not their fault that they can't control themselves, but there are a few exceptions to the rule such as BO, Oprah, Colin, Mohammed Ali, etc. :wow:

I'm glad you feel that some people should not have, nor take any personal responsibility for their own actions, just the "owners" should be to blame. And as long as people like yourself and leaders of the black community continue to think this, the longer the problems will persist. Take away the guns and the underlying problems will still be there.

:wow:

You must have read a totally different post. That's not what I read at all.

gop-candidates-republicanism.jpg

There is only one place in the whole of Mississippi, the state with the highest percentage of African Americans in the whole country! How does this back up your argument?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I was going to say that Barack Obama and Colin Powell show that African Americans can be wonderful upstanding citizens - then I realized they are both nearly white - so bad examples ! Heck Mohammed Ali and Oprah are nearly white too - drat !

ok let me start again - there are many fine black people so they DONT have to be that way. I cant apportion blame but when you move house and turn your cat loose in the street, it become feral and wild. When all the other neighbors kick it, and throw water at it, it makes it worse. That's what happened in 1865

I cant blame the cat, only the 'owner' and that's what they were - they were owners

So no I don't cut ANY slack for ANY criminal, but white people did cause the initial damage, and just because we have evaded the consequences for 150 years doesn't mean the damage is repaired

I don't believe in positive discrimination but I do believe in improving everyone's situations and getting those guns away from the disaffected youth would greatly help

You must have read a totally different post. That's not what I read at all.

My eyes are open when I read, you should try it. Or maybe need thicker lenses.

3252190893_68219b00af_m.jpg

If that's not the case try this:

logic_for_dummies.jpg

Edited by kytwell

In all serious for a moment, a firearm is not some element of masculinity.

Then you have never fired an M-2 50 cal machine gun...

i'm not giving a step by step on VJ tyvm. but, with a few more tools than i listed & an older model...yes it is that simple. the problem being that it'll cost you 10 years & $250k if you get caught with it.

I'd love to hear about it since this "simple conversion" is news to me. Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable posting it here.

Then you have never fired an M-2 50 cal machine gun...

I have. And yes, I had an erection. Her name is "MA Deuce" after all. Kind of a cougar, actually.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"