541 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

apparently its all i need. i and others have asked how do you take guns from people that don't want to give them up? all we get is katrina & :lol: or :bonk: . so you want to answer or not?

If there is a 10 year minimum penalty for possession of an illegal handgun, you would be handing yours in with all the rest.

I don't think you would shoot a US police officer just to keep one type of gun when you can still have a AR-15 or a shotgun

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Timeline

If there is a 10 year minimum penalty for possession of an illegal handgun, you would be handing yours in with all the rest.

I don't think you would shoot a US police officer just to keep one type of gun when you can still have a AR-15 or a shotgun

no i wouldn't. i may sell them. but, i would not give away something i legally bought.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

i'm not running a religous cult & haven't done anything illegal. come get'em. :)

Anyone who shoots a US Police Officer in order to hold on to one type of gun, and is then prepared then to die in a hail of bullets, or then be executed, or go to prison for life without parole

That person would actually deprive their wife and children of a father forever, just so they could keep salivating over their glock pistol while their wife watches Oprah.

For once, I am lost for words describing those people.

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

apparently its all i need. i and others have asked how do you take guns from people that don't want to give them up? all we get is katrina & :lol: or :bonk: . so you want to answer or not?

Go read about it, you might learn something...

Surprisingly, that makes perfect sense although I disagree with it.

The circumstances of my storage and use if the handgun is such that it's escape into the criminal community is nigh on impossible.

It cannot be compared with those who have them kicking around in their Ford pick-up trucks or who regularly pawn them or who live in big families with lots of people coming and going in their houses at all times of the day and night.

That is why I feel confident that mine is safe

However, I would still hand it in - with all the rest

Again, the point isn't whether you feel confident that your gun is safe or not. The point is that you are not willing to do the very thing that you are asking everyone else to do without a law that forces you to. If "a nuff" really is "a nuff" as far as you're concerned, then show everyone else the way. Be a leader for what you believe in. Show us all just how ahead of the times you Brits really are. Maybe you can get us dumb Americans to come "kicking and dragging" behind you. You could be the one to make the difference.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Again, the point isn't whether you feel confident that your gun is safe or not. The point is that you are not willing to do the very thing that you are asking everyone else to do without a law that forces you to. If "a nuff" really is "a nuff" as far as you're concerned, then show everyone else the way. Be a leader for what you believe in. Show us all just how ahead of the times you Brits really are. Maybe you can get us dumb Americans to come "kicking and dragging" behind you. You could be the one to make the difference.

Aww, someone got offended.

Edited by rocks

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Ray Nagin hasn't been Mayor since May 2010. I see you really did some in depth reading. Do you think Ray Nagin took people's guns? :bonk::lol:

Well it was the NRA v. Mayor Ray Nagin that went before the federal court and there was a motion of contempt filed against him for failing to comply with the restraining order that was to stop the confiscation of firearms. Do you think that Ray Nagin had nothing to do with the confiscation of firearms after the hurricane?

:bonk::blink:

He was the mayor when the hurricane struck right?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
liberalgun.gif

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Most legal hand guns are unregistered - so getting then taken in is a matter of having the owners bring them in under threat of penalty

a threat of penalty when it's in the bill of rights. okay then.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Guns in cars

guns-in-cars.jpg

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12