541 posts in this topic

At least 30 and one VERY high heeled pair of stilletos :thumbs:

Ever seen Single White Female?

It it was a RUB chick who had 30 pairs of shoes, 15 of those pairs would be stiletto heels.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

These discussions always get pulled into an argument that trying to regulate guns is futile because it's too complicated to effectively classify guns. That's a red herring. If gun enthusiasts think such regulations would be convoluted, look at the banking industry or just about anything that has rules and regulations. What the gun enthusiasts mostly believe is that rules and regulations in general are stupid and useless. They believe that limiting access to certain guns or accessories isn't going to have any positive impact on reducing crime, except when the ATF does a gun running operation. If limiting access to guns doesn't impact crime, we should then let Iran mine all the uranium they want. We should let children have open access to guns, and allow guns everywhere and only then will we truly enjoy our beloved 2nd Amendment. Hallelujah and praise Jesus for worship of guns in this country.

Edited by Mister Fancypants

These discussions always get pulled into an argument that trying to regulate guns is futile because it's too complicated to effectively classify guns. That's a red herring. If gun enthusiasts think such regulations would be convoluted, look at the banking industry or just about anything that has rules and regulations. What the gun enthusiasts mostly believe is that rules and regulations in general are stupid and useless. They believe that limiting access to certain guns or accessories isn't going to have any positive impact on reducing crime, except when the ATF does a gun running operation. If limiting access to guns doesn't impact crime, we should then let Iran mine all the uranium they want. We should let children have open access to guns, and allow guns everywhere and only then will we truly enjoy our beloved 2nd Amendment. Hallelujah and praise Jesus for worship of guns in this country.

So how did those restrictive gun laws in such places as Washington DC and Chicago work out? Post some statistics on that for us please. :hehe:

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I think there are two elements to regulating firearms.

1. Regulate the firearms themselves

2. Regulate the purchase of firearms.

I think No 1 is somewhat futile. In my state they tried banning releasable mags. A gentleman at calguns developed a tool around it. People can work around mechanical limitations such as magazine capacity etc.

But I think No 2. is feasible. I have no problem with a one firearm purchase per month rule, a 10 day waiting period rule, a rule that makes it illegal to transfer a firearm to someone else with a DROS at an FFL. These laws limit the amount of firearms reaching the wrong hands. The way illegal ppl get them is through underground sales. IE someone walks into a store, buys 30 guns, and walks out with plans to resale - its a straw purchaser's dream.

Edited by Sousuke

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think there are two elements to regulating firearms.

1. Regulate the firearms themselves

2. Regulate the purchase of firearms.

I think No 1 is somewhat futile. In my state they tried banning releasable mags. A gentleman at calguns developed a tool around it. People can work around mechanical limitations such as magazine capacity etc.

But I think No 2. is feasible. I have no problem with a one firearm purchase per month rule, a 10 day waiting period rule, a rule that makes it illegal to transfer a firearm to someone else with a DROS at an FFL. These laws limit the amount of firearms reaching the wrong hands. The way illegal ppl get them is through underground sales. IE someone walks into a store, buys 30 guns, and walks out with plans to resale - its a straw purchaser's dream.

Good Points on issue 2. However, limiting access to certain types of firearms, features, or ammo is possible, even if never perfect. I don't think fully auto, high capacity firearms should be openly available to anyone, even if it isn't hard to modify firearm to such specs. It's the rocket launcher argument. Should people be able to carry such a, weapon? Where do we draw the line on personal firepower?

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Good Points on issue 2. However, limiting access to certain types of firearms, features, or ammo is possible, even if never perfect. I don't think fully auto, high capacity firearms should be openly available to anyone, even if it isn't hard to modify firearm to such specs. It's the rocket launcher argument. Should people be able to carry such a, weapon? Where do we draw the line on personal firepower?

This is the gangbangers choice of weapons. Glock 9mm. Hardly a machine gun.

Glock19.jpg

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Interesting post. What does this list prove? Other than it's been a while since we last saw the list.

I put forward the list of my firearms to indicate that I am not a European towny who has never shot anything other than a fairground air rifle.

I forgot to add my Glock 26 9mm with the extended mag and competition trigger

Some other readers may not have known that I was a gun enthusiast, so I thought some background might help

You say you have seen me make a similar list in the past, so I am sorry you had to read it again and I hope you can forgive the tedium of reading the two lines on the screen if it gives others a better understanding of the context

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

So do people with bats, knives, sharpened toothbrush handles and commercial aircraft.

+ military aircraft and rabid raccoons

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

I put forward the list of my firearms to indicate that I am not a European towny who has never shot anything other than a fairground air rifle.

I forgot to add my Glock 26 9mm with the extended mag and competition trigger

Some other readers may not have known that I was a gun enthusiast, so I thought some background might help

You say you have seen me make a similar list in the past, so I am sorry you had to read it again and I hope you can forgive the tedium of reading the two lines on the screen if it gives others a better understanding of the context

actually the list is ... well i think gary did post some comments ...

it's also a useless list without pics ...

Timeline

actually the list is ... well i think gary did post some comments ...

it's also a useless list without pics ...

Surely you don't mean that you don't believe me ? You want me to spend Friday getting all my guns out, photographing them with me behind them (on timer) (with today's newspaper in the background)and then upload them to the internet and then link to them in a post ?

All to convince you that I am a shooter ?

..and then how could I prove to your satisfaction that I had my first 12 bore shotgun at age 13 and my first firearms certificate at 17 ?

My nearest notary is 15 miles away so it seems a lot of work...

Just don't believe me, that's easier.

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

And make no mistake - Obama is coming for our guns. This administration will attempt an end-around via the UN small arms treaty. Additionally, guns - especially handguns - will be banned from homes under "preventative care" statutes of the new Obamacare Tax. "It's for your own safety. Forward, comrade."

You've been to one too many tea party rallies.

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Surely you don't mean that you don't believe me ? You want me to spend Friday getting all my guns out, photographing them with me behind them (on timer) (with today's newspaper in the background)and then upload them to the internet and then link to them in a post ?

All to convince you that I am a shooter ?

..and then how could I prove to your satisfaction that I had my first 12 bore shotgun at age 13 and my first firearms certificate at 17 ?

My nearest notary is 15 miles away so it seems a lot of work...

Just don't believe me, that's easier.

The pics would be similar in nature to white politicians who forward racist jokes, get caught and then claim they have a black friend and will even do a press conference with a few on stage, within camera range.

Timeline

Dig a little deeper, genius. Check out the DOJ, CDC, etc. Be mindful not to mix in suicides, accidental deaths, deaths by long gun, etc. Straight up murder by handgun is what we're looking for here.

And since you're into the census, perhaps you can tell us why 12% of the population accounts for 50% of murder victims?

Is it still the little metal object?

ETA - are you counting our spanish-speaking "other browns" as caucazoids? Be careful not to do that!

Cork Asians can be a problem too

"Cork Asians" refers to mainly people of Pakistani origin who live in Cork, Ireland - Ireland's second largest city

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg