gretchen_darren

princess rose

112 posts in this topic

I am Darren's little brother. You are exactly right. Man you should run for office.

According to Darren he hasn't been speaking to his family for months now...................

Our journey together on this earth has come to an end.

I will see you one day again, my love.

Its amazing. After i read your comment i had a sudden urge to take a dump. Thanks for that! :thumbs: Maybe i should research more of your comments. I just hope that if i saw you in person it would not make me vomit. Hoping will be good in that case.

:wow: I don't think I've seen anybody go off on Tahoma like that. Please, go ahead and research more of his comments. I'll predict that you won't find anybody in the Philippines forum who has helped more people. Go ahead, check the posting history of Tahoma and compare it to Darren's, and then decide whose back you want to have.

Darren never said that the Hospital said that he is dominant over her. Darten said that the hospital is possibly believing that he is dominant over her. Common sense tells me that a woman that does not speak English like the average American, in a hospital delivering a baby for the first time in her life, being asked a million questions about her medical history and background would have her Husband handle most of the Q&A going on during the hospital stay. I forgot to mention the stress of the situation and pain that goes along with labor. If i saw that situation happen in front of me without common sense i would find it very odd and disturbing that this woman was not answering the questions asked to her and that her dominant husband was doing all the talking. With common sense i see the situation as like mentioned above. A woman that has no experience in what she is going through and doesnt have the best background on speaking english, if i was her Doctor, i would utilize her Husband as an excellent source of information on her background and medical history.

Here's the problem with everything you've just said. I'm sure that, considering the location of Darren and Gretchen, the hospitals see lots of people who struggle with the English language. I'm pretty sure the hospital finds it incredibly common for a patient to need help speaking with the medical staff. I can't believe that the language issues would cause them to possibley believe that he is dominant over his wife. If you think rationally, you'll realize that there must have been other issues that led them to their concerns. And, if you do the research that was suggested, maybe you'll understand why the hospital was concerned. :thumbs:

Its amazing. After i read your comment i had a sudden urge to take a dump. Thanks for that! :thumbs: Maybe i should research more of your comments. I just hope that if i saw you in person it would not make me vomit. Hoping will be good in that case.

Darren never said that the Hospital said that he is dominant over her. Darten said that the hospital is possibly believing that he is dominant over her. Common sense tells me that a woman that does not speak English like the average American, in a hospital delivering a baby for the first time in her life, being asked a million questions about her medical history and background would have her Husband handle most of the Q&A going on during the hospital stay. I forgot to mention the stress of the situation and pain that goes along with labor. If i saw that situation happen in front of me without common sense i would find it very odd and disturbing that this woman was not answering the questions asked to her and that her dominant husband was doing all the talking. With common sense i see the situation as like mentioned above. A woman that has no experience in what she is going through and doesnt have the best background on speaking english, if i was her Doctor, i would utilize her Husband as an excellent source of information on her background and medical history.

I figured you would lash out in anger with a childish response. That's OK though. Like any child, I would rather have you try to use your words to express yourself than to use your fists.

As for your misguided idea of "common sense," I suggest you read Darren's posting history, his latest thread, and B_J's common-sense answer before you dig yourself in any deeper. You really need to ask yourself why it is that Darren always has these dramas in his life.

Here's the problem with everything you've just said. I'm sure that, considering the location of Darren and Gretchen, the hospitals see lots of people who struggle with the English language. I'm pretty sure the hospital finds it incredibly common for a patient to need help speaking with the medical staff. I can't believe that the language issues would cause them to possibly believe that he is dominant over his wife. If you think rationally, you'll realize that there must have been other issues that led them to their concerns. And, if you do the research that was suggested, maybe you'll understand why the hospital was concerned. :thumbs:

By the way, Paramedic(918) has a great question...you might want to give it some thought...

Dude relax, this is not Iraq. Put the guns down! Your probably ready to shoot your computer. Your the only one on the thread that is pissed. Why?

Filed: Timeline

:wow: I don't think I've seen anybody go off on Tahoma like that. Please, go ahead and research more of his comments. I'll predict that you won't find anybody in the Philippines forum who has helped more people. Go ahead, check the posting history of Tahoma and compare it to Darren's, and then decide whose back you want to have.

I am sure he has helped alot of people. But i assure you, i am not impressed with his big smart tough mouth that he has. I have watched this forum and have surfed VJ for a long time, long before i ever became a member and i have witnessed Tahoma and many others ridicule Darren for his posts. I have never seen Darren ridicule a single person or try to steal away the enjoyment of others on this website site. But no matter what topic Darren starts, he has the same COWARDSthrough stones at him and completley riducle him for his posts. Now granted, alot of his comments has had me scratching my head at times, but i am not going to bad mouth the guy and find amusement with others in breaking him down just because he may not word his thoughts properly. I am tired of seeing Darren get bullied around by people that he had a good attitude towards. I would empty my tears laughing so hard if i ever had the chance for any of the cowards on this site to run their tough mouth to my physical face. It would keep me awake at night laughing!

B_J honestly, i have never seen you bad mouth Darren or anybody. I do not feel you are a Coward like the rest of the same folks on here that hid behind their computer monitors. So please don't be offended by my rant.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
just because he may not word his thoughts properly.

You're joking right? So since you have been trolling for so long on Vj, you would have seen some of his racist remarks. And you think that is a misplay in words? You pretty much hijacked Darren's thread and threw it in the garbage. I would think thatvwith so much love for Darren you would have respected his thread.

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I would empty my tears laughing so hard if i ever had the chance for any of the cowards on this site to run their tough mouth to my physical face. It would keep me awake at night laughing!

Who is the coward now hiding behind his computer? Pretty big words from such a little man!!!!

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one more outburst like the above and i'll feel the sudden urge to thread ban you at the very least. i suggest you cease with the hostile comments towards other members asap.

now :ot2: and cease the hijack attempts on this thread. <-- that applies to everyone.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I am sure he has helped alot of people. But i assure you, i am not impressed with his big smart tough mouth that he has. I have watched this forum and have surfed VJ for a long time, long before i ever became a member and i have witnessed Tahoma and many others ridicule Darren for his posts. I have never seen Darren ridicule a single person or try to steal away the enjoyment of others on this website site. But no matter what topic Darren starts, he has the same COWARDSthrough stones at him and completley riducle him for his posts. Now granted, alot of his comments has had me scratching my head at times, but i am not going to bad mouth the guy and find amusement with others in breaking him down just because he may not word his thoughts properly. I am tired of seeing Darren get bullied around by people that he had a good attitude towards. I would empty my tears laughing so hard if i ever had the chance for any of the cowards on this site to run their tough mouth to my physical face. It would keep me awake at night laughing!

Okay, you're obviously a pretty good guy. I understand what you're saying but here's the thing. My wife reads all of Darren's posts. There have been countless posts by him that bother her and steal away her enjoyment of this website. When she reads some of the things he writes, she wonders if he thinks all Filipina's are just dumb. He has written many things that are simply offensive. At first, I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but after so many posts it is difficult to do that. He has insulted Filipinos, Filipinas and the Philippines many many times. And that's a problem for most of us.

Honestly, we do pile on Darren a lot. And we may be wrong for doing that. But we didn't just randomly decide to attack everything he says. It was only after numerous posts by him that were over the line that all of this started.

B_J honestly, i have never seen you bad mouth Darren or anybody. I do not feel you are a Coward like the rest of the same folks on here that hid behind their computer monitors. So please don't be offended by my rant.

Okay, actually, I'm an incredible coward. :lol:

You're joking right? So since you have been trolling for so long on Vj, you would have seen some of his racist remarks. And you think that is a misplay in words? You pretty much hijacked Darren's thread and threw it in the garbage. I would think thatvwith so much love for Darren you would have respected his thread.

You forgot to mention Darren's constant posting of misinformation, his serial stereotyping, not to mention all of the other BS he's been posting since he's been on VJ. According to iraqvet, we should accept Darren's poor behavior in silence because it makes Darren happy, and Darren is the only one who should enjoy himself here on VJ. Such logic! :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.