mahakali

f2a visa prediction september

669 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

OMG thats awesome, congrats Girl. Very happy for you. Vllait i kerkuan te bejn DNA test injorantet kshuqe still waiting untill the results get there , Hope te bashkohesh shpejt me ur hubby :)

Thank you so much!! Good Luck to your brother!!! Te uroj gjithe te mirat :star:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

CONGRATULATION TO ALBF2A I TRIED TO CALL DOS BUT I GOT LITTLE BIT LATE THEIR OFFICE CLOSE SO IF I DID NOT GET ANY THING TILL NIGHT MEANS MY WIFE WILL BE THE FIRST ONE IN OCTOBER

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Thank you so much!!! Good luck to you and your wife. You might still have a chance the beginning of next week.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

finally i got my interview letter in my mailbox my pd 7may 2010 its 28sept i am happy

Congrates Dear!! n Best Luck !! Do update yr experience :)

PD 15NOV2010

CASE COMPLETED on 21 September 2011

NO INTERVEIW STILL :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just in case if anyone is having problem in printing the SKYPE call history, they can download the skype log view from http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/skype_log_view.html to print the call and text history.

My Priority Date is May-03-2010

I am graduating in December, so hopefully she can get the visa before December ...... :(

Timeline

Congrates Dear!! n Best Luck !! Do update yr experience :)

thx and yes i will contact you after my interview

thax all vj membar for your contrubition

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Timeline

ok congratulation to badar still i did not get any thing from nvc last few hour remaining for end of this working day if i do not get any thing by later tonight its mean September is falling on may 8th for sure

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

i called nvc standard script currnetly we are process march 15 2010 we do not have the number of visa available for your case you are two month away from current pd date this all about the nvc they gave same answer to on of our friend albf2a and just after this he got email in his mailbox about appointment lol nvc great.if nothing till tonight so for sure pd will be 8th may 2010

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.............I CANT EVEN BREATHE............I JUST GOT THE LETTER..........SEPTEMBER 10 AT 7 AM............THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE....THANK YOU GODDDDDDDDDD :dance::dance::dance:

congratulations..

and its party time right???

very happy for you and all the very best for yr journey...

Timeline

GUYES I HAVE SOME THING TO SHARE THAT I JUST CHECK SPANISH FORUM UNIVISION.COM ON PAGE 5973 ONE OF THE LADY OR GUY WHOS PD IS MAY 11 2010 GOT HIS OR HER INTERVIEW ON SEPTEMBER 28 I THINK IF THIS IS CORRECT I WILL GET MY WIFE INTERVIEW MAY BE LATER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW OR MAY BE ON MONDAY PLEASE SOME CHECK THIS FORUM AND INFORM ME YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE VERY APPRECIABLE FOR ME

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.