mahakali

f2a visa prediction september

669 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

I JUST CALL TO DOS THEY SAYS YOUR PRIORITY IS NOT CURRENT YET. HOW WE CAN BELIEVE SEPTEMBER IS FALLING ON 15MAY 2010 ANY WAY MAY BE NEXT MONTH OR GOD KNOWS

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Im getting confused to qasir. I don't want to believe that Vietnamis guy just playing.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I JUST CALL TO DOS THEY SAYS YOUR PRIORITY IS NOT CURRENT YET. HOW WE CAN BELIEVE SEPTEMBER IS FALLING ON 15MAY 2010 ANY WAY MAY BE NEXT MONTH OR GOD KNOWS

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Hi Qasir, you will need to understand the DOS/NVC terms. For them, the current bulletin is August (15Mar2010) and Sept bulletin will be current only from 1st Sept. You will need to keep some patience as not everyone is getting interviews at the same time even if the PD has moved forward. In this forum, people with PD April 29 got the interview letters earlier than people with PD before them.

Even if you get your letter now, you will get your interview date only for Sept because that's when you will become current. They release bulletin a month advance so we all know what is coming for the next month. So, according to NVC, all those people who have got the interviews are not current as per now. Hope this helps.

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Im getting confused to qasir. I don't want to believe that Vietnamis guy just playing.

NO steve my friend you are right and you are not confusing me i really appreciated to you but only thing is that still we do not have any source to confirm that either any of those who is after 8 may got interview i wrote exact word of dos look like old lady voice that your pd is not current yet.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

Hi Qasir, you will need to understand the DOS/NVC terms. For them, the current bulletin is August (15Mar2010) and Sept bulletin will be current only from 1st Sept. You will need to keep some patience as not everyone is getting interviews at the same time even if the PD has moved forward. In this forum, people with PD April 29 got the interview letters earlier than people with PD before them.

Even if you get your letter now, you will get your interview date only for Sept because that's when you will become current. They release bulletin a month advance so we all know what is coming for the next month. So, according to NVC, all those people who have got the interviews are not current as per now. Hope this helps.

sky i really appreciate your comments but let me clear from my self its very simple story to understand for any one i want to just let you know guys they did not schedule me still saying visa number is not available in past most of the cases got their interview date from dos although nvc repeated their standard script thats my point still i have time to hope because they are till 12a=m ET time following tomorrow if any one who got letter may 8th 2010 please update thanks

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello guys,

I first wantd to congratulate everyone on getting their interview letters today. I hope we get more good news tomorrow. My name is Juan and i filled for my wife on december 2/2011... so we are pretty far but not too far .. i am totally new to the posting but i continuously visit the page to inform myself on NVC.. currently our case is in california and waiting for NOA2.. hopefully is soon as its been 8 months already...

i hope that my wife can be getting her interview by sometime March of next year.. anyone can predict that for me ??

thanks to all, we are from colombia and are eager to be together finally, i visit constantly but separation is horrible when departing.

Again good luck to all, and you guys will be seeing alot from me here, many questions i got for all of you experts.

Best Regards,

Juan Escobar

Hello guys,

I first wantd to congratulate everyone on getting their interview letters today. I hope we get more good news tomorrow. My name is Juan and i filled for my wife on december 2/2011... so we are pretty far but not too far .. i am totally new to the posting but i continuously visit the page to inform myself on NVC.. currently our case is in california and waiting for NOA2.. hopefully is soon as its been 8 months already...

i hope that my wife can be getting her interview by sometime March of next year.. anyone can predict that for me ??

thanks to all, we are from colombia and are eager to be together finally, i visit constantly but separation is horrible when departing.

Again good luck to all, and you guys will be seeing alot from me here, many questions i got for all of you experts.

Best Regards,

Juan Escobar

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello guys,

Best Regards,

Juan Escobar

Wel-come good.gif

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

i have same answer .in may cardiline1 receive visa letter but he is not mention visa date. i think its 8may 10 but lots 0f dought must be we are next month.

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Timeline

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Qaiser I know it is very frustrating and I am very positive that you will get your interview letter tonight after 2am..... I don't know may be the NVC has some script for sending emails as I always got emails from them after 2am.... so hopefully you will get yours today

My Priority Date is May-03-2010

I am graduating in December, so hopefully she can get the visa before December ...... :(

Timeline

i have same answer .in may cardiline1 receive visa letter but he is not mention visa date. i think its 8may 10 but lots 0f dought must be we are next month.

yes maha kali i again called to nvc theY said we did not set up an appointment because the visa number is not available for this pd. i have last chance for tomorrow other wise my wife will scheduled in October, but in your case i am very surprise one of us pd is may 3rd got interview letter so September is falling on may 8th atleast you SHOULD be cover i dont know whats right and whats wrong with nvc let see tomorrow which is the last chance of both of us.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

My interview is on september 11 and here, I would like to mention that I always received emails from NVC after 2am(US time) and may be you and qasir will get your interview letters tonight... when I called NVC yesterday, I was told NO interview letter yet and the same script that we are still working on ... ...

My Priority Date is May-03-2010

I am graduating in December, so hopefully she can get the visa before December ...... :(

Timeline

My interview is on september 11 and here, I would like to mention that I always received emails from NVC after 2am(US time) and may be you and qasir will get your interview letters tonight... when I called NVC yesterday, I was told NO interview letter yet and the same script that we are still working on ... ...

sorry guys i dought on you but reasan is you are new in vj. once again sorry and yes ramzan mubarak with your femily.

us come--28oct 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

Timeline

yes maha kali i again called to nvc theY said we did not set up an appointment because the visa number is not available for this pd. i have last chance for tomorrow other wise my wife will scheduled in October, but in your case i am very surprise one of us pd is may 3rd got interview letter so September is falling on may 8th atleast you SHOULD be cover i dont know whats right and whats wrong with nvc let see tomorrow which is the last chance of both of us.

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

we both are in bed condition but i have little chance becuse 1 man receive visa call and he belong to pakistanand and trust people but iam not trust on spenich(they are not vj membar)

us come--28oct 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.