hotshot

N-400 July 2012 Filers

1,205 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I heard my name? :) Congrats, Brucer20099! When did you file, again? (I have a good memory, it's just short).

No news here - yet... ever hopeful ;) Yes, hopefully MamaSue and I will be moving along shortly!

One question, Brucer... did your online status change, and/or did you receive a text or email prior to receiving your letter? Inquiring (and impatient) minds, want to know! LOL!

Edited by Grashoppr

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iceland
Timeline

I heard my name? :) Congrats, Brucer20099! When did you file, again? (I have a good memory, it's just short).

No news here - yet... ever hopeful ;) Yes, hopefully MamaSue and I will be moving along shortly!

One question, Brucer... did your online status change, and/or did you receive a text or email prior to receiving your letter? Inquiring (and impatient) minds, want to know! LOL!

I filed July 12th. The status will change online when they put you inline+text, again when they schedule the appointment you will receive another text. Yes you will receive text prior to receiving your appointment letter.

Edited by Brucer20099

Timeline

Brucer.....Early in the morning is great in Atlanta.......it means you might get your oath on the same day!

Seems like Atlanta office is moving things at last.......good news for myself and Grasshoppr !!!! :thumbs:

Yes atlanta office is fast I believe. Although I was expecting faster service than this. I hope I can do the Oath same day. :(

I don't want to go there twice. It is 6 hrs drive from here. :(

I want to vote also. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

As far as my experience goes, in-line for interview means nothing. Its just USCIS's way to shut the annoying applicants up for another 90 days. Period.

IR5 For Parent

I haven't been annoying them - went in line 2 days after my FP were done.

See trackitt for Atlanta processing time. It is longer than many other offices. You should expect interview letter a month before the actual interview.

I think in line means your background check is done and you need to wait for Atlanta to pick up your file

Timeline

See trackitt for Atlanta processing time. It is longer than many other offices. You should expect interview letter a month before the actual interview.

I think in line means your background check is done and you need to wait for Atlanta to pick up your file

I'm on Trackitt. The last "bunch" of IL for the Atlanta DO went out early and mid-September and Brucer is the first to report receiving one that I've noticed, in a month.

My "whaaa" was meant as comical - I'm not really whining (well maybe a tiny bit LOL!) Just eager to have it over with. Yes, I've noticed that the IL usually comes about a month before the interview date.

Nothing in my mail today :( Maybe Monday. No change online, no text or email update. I'm not relying on the electronic updates - some report no text or online change, but they do receive the actual letter, so that's what I'm watching for.

Edited by Grashoppr

Timeline

I filed July 12th. The status will change online when they put you inline+text, again when they schedule the appointment you will receive another text. Yes you will receive text prior to receiving your appointment letter.

When did you do your FP? And when were you placed in line?

Looking at the Trackitt.com site, some are processed "out of order" but most seem to go in order of when their fingerprints were done, more so than priority date. Many people theorize that doing fingerprints early doesn't speed things up at all, but I'm not so sure it doesn't. I did mine 2 weeks early on 7/26 and been in line since 7/30. Just curious :)

Timeline

As far as my experience goes, in-line for interview means nothing. Its just USCIS's way to shut the annoying applicants up for another 90 days. Period.

you are funny. you made me laugh. :D

Edited by Brucer20099

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.