ecoswayjoy

Does any NVC Jun filer get Case Number yet?

75 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

I got my I-130 approved on June 26, and the NVC received it on July 9th. I tried calling again today, but no luck with a case #. Does everything seem to be normal and in order in regards to my situation? According to what everyone is saying, should I be receiving the case # by the end of this week or next? Thanks.

Since it's currently taking around a month from NOA2 to NVC assigned a case number, you should be getting yours sometime around next week. Just keep calling once a day and asking.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

11 business days ( 15 overall ) no case # yet.

I-130 Timeline

--------USCIS STAGE ---------

13-Feb-2012: I-130 Petition Mailed

14-Feb-2012: I-130 Petition Received

16-Feb-2012: NoA1 via text/email. Case transferred to VSC.

21-Feb-2012: NoA1 hard copy received.

28-Jun-2012: Approval Notice via email

02-Jul-2012: NoA2 hard copy received.

--------NVC STAGE--------

03-Jul-2012: NVC received case

18-Jul-2012: Case#/ IIN received

19-Jul-2012: NVC took email addresses of wife and mine

19-Jul-2012: DS3032 Emailed

24-Jul-2012: AOS Bill Paid

25-Jul-2012: AOS payment Accepted by NVC

26-Jul-2012: Mailed AOS Packet

27-Jul-2012: NVC received AOS packet

31-Jul-2012: DS3032 Accepted

01-Aug-2012: DS230 Bill Paid

02-Aug-2012: AOS Accepted

02-Aug-2012: Mailed IV Packet

03-Aug-2012: NVC received IV Packet

08-Aug-2012: IV Accepted

08-Aug-2012: Case Completed

---------Interview Stage----------

14-Sept-2012: Interview Date assigned

15-Oct-2012: VISA APPROVED!

11-Nov-2012: POE! Journey ended!

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well for what I see they are definitely holding K1,K3 even CR1/R1 case because mine so far so good!Just waiting to be invoiced and pay my AOS and IV fees! :blink::wacko:

I-130 SENT 2012/01/20

I-130 NOA1 2012/01/24

I-130 NOA2 2012/06/12

NVC receiv 2012/07/02

NVC case # 2012/07/13

DS-3032 emailed 2012/07/13

AOS paid 2012/07/20

AOS sent 2012/07/23

DS-3032 Accepted 2012/07/24

IV paid 2012/07/25

IV/DS-230 sent 2012/07/26

RFE missing pay stubs 2012/08/03

Case completed 2012/08/16

Inteview Date 2012/10/16

221g (new co-sponsor and proof of domicile for my son) crazy stuff!

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
:D Edited by benuk

I-130 SENT 2012/01/20

I-130 NOA1 2012/01/24

I-130 NOA2 2012/06/12

NVC receiv 2012/07/02

NVC case # 2012/07/13

DS-3032 emailed 2012/07/13

AOS paid 2012/07/20

AOS sent 2012/07/23

DS-3032 Accepted 2012/07/24

IV paid 2012/07/25

IV/DS-230 sent 2012/07/26

RFE missing pay stubs 2012/08/03

Case completed 2012/08/16

Inteview Date 2012/10/16

221g (new co-sponsor and proof of domicile for my son) crazy stuff!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Got the case number on Monday, 20 business days or 28 regular ones...

When shuold I call to find out if the already sent it to the embassy? Also they said it takes about two weeks for the embassy to receive file? Is that true? Ive seen other people timelines and it takes 2-5 business days for any embassy to receive the packet...kinda getting worried in here

Dec 22- I129F sent TSC
Dec 27- txt/email NOA1
Dec 29- NOA1 Hard Copy Received
May 31- RFE text/email...oh wells ....
June 05- RFE letter
June 06 - RFE sent
June 11- RFE received at CSC
June 15- NOA2!!!!!!!!!!! So great!!!!!!!
July 16- NVC Received Case
September 27 - Interview Approved
October 10- POE NEW YORK
November 17- Wedding day
December 24- AOS Package sent
UQKwp2.png

aYJpp2.png

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mongolia
Timeline

I am still waiting for my case number; it was received by the NVC on July 9th. Tomorrow will be the 20th business day. If I don't get it by then, then what happens? Do I just keep waiting, or do I have some options?

Timeline

I am still waiting for my case number; it was received by the NVC on July 9th. Tomorrow will be the 20th business day. If I don't get it by then, then what happens? Do I just keep waiting, or do I have some options?

Hey all, I got my case number last Friday, on the 20th business day after all. I just got invoiced today for the AOS fee which I also paid today. Just keeping everyone updated.

Timeline

Hey guys,

Just another update: I got my case number on August 3rd, and I had my wife send the email for agent of choice on August 6th. I paid the invoice for the AOS fee that same day, and it was updated as "PAID" the following day. But as of today, I have not been invoiced for my IV fee, should it be taking this long?

I called NVC yesterday, and the customer service representative told me that everything seems to be processing as normal: he said that once she sends in the email, and she gets the automatic response confirming the retrieval of the email, everything should proceed as normal. What are your opinions on this?

Hey guys,

Just another update: I got my case number on August 3rd, and I had my wife send the email for agent of choice on August 6th. I paid the invoice for the AOS fee that same day, and it was updated as "PAID" the following day. But as of today, I have not been invoiced for my IV fee, should it be taking this long?

I called NVC yesterday, and the customer service representative told me that everything seems to be processing as normal: he said that once she sends in the email, and she gets the automatic response confirming the retrieval of the email, everything should proceed as normal. What are your opinions on this?

It takes them about a week or so to get through emails. Once they get to your email and enter your choice of agent in the system, they need 3-4 days to issue IV bill. So maybe at the beginning of next week you will be all set.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey guys, just an update: my case was completed at the NVC as of August 28th last week! I'm so glad this part is over, but the agent didn't tell me when my case left the NVC to the consulate, she only told me that it was en route when I called on August 30th.

I also did not receive a case complete or any other indication of it in an email as of today, should I be receiving one? Also, when should I be expecting an interview date? Will that notification be coming through in email as well?

VJ sent me an email to update my timeline, but I don't understand half of it, so I just put in what I know, is that okay?

Hey guys, just an update: my case was completed at the NVC as of August 28th last week! I'm so glad this part is over, but the agent didn't tell me when my case left the NVC to the consulate, she only told me that it was en route when I called on August 30th.

I also did not receive a case complete or any other indication of it in an email as of today, should I be receiving one? Also, when should I be expecting an interview date? Will that notification be coming through in email as well?

VJ sent me an email to update my timeline, but I don't understand half of it, so I just put in what I know, is that okay?

Only those that do EP get a case complete email, so you won't be getting one. And your case won't be sent out until it has been assigned an interview date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.