Ryan H

NVC Filers - July 2012

1,354 posts in this topic

Note about receiving an email on the weekend: keep in mind, it was generated before the weekend, during their business hours, it just takes awhile to be sent/received. I personally got my interview letter on a Saturday... at 5am ;)

Anyways, that's the DS-3032 acceptance email. Was it in reply to your original email or the one you sent on Friday? And I didn't send a DS-3032, so I'm not sure, but I'm guessing NVC simply replied to whoever sent the email, not including a copy to the agent selected (this might be too much work for NVC :P)

Keep an eye on the payment portal now. Your IV bill should be invoiced in the next couple of days.

Hi Saylin, the approval was sent right after re-submitting the DS-3032 again.

sent out the AOS package yesterday and it has been delivered..... hope they review it soon, still waiting on an approval on the DS-3032

You are where we are...waiting on NVC to start processing so we can move forward. I did get the DS-3032 approval, but they only sent it to my husbands email (beneficiary). Make sure both of you are watching your email accounts and forwarding any information about NVC to each other, so you don't miss anything!

Are you ready for interview??? I'm ready to get this done and have a concrete date so I can do my final planning. Does "concrete planning" even exist in this process? :rofl:

My AOS package was approved today. I know it's just a small step, but, I'm still happy. Initially, I was like "pffft, no biggie." But, now, I'm on cloud 9. And 6 days! I think that the government is trying to make it up to us for making us wait 157 days between our NOA1 and 2.

Whoopie!

How were you notified that it was approved today? Did they send an email or did you call them and find out over the phone? Did you file electronically or sending in hard copies?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

sent out the AOS package yesterday and it has been delivered..... hope they review it soon, still waiting on an approval on the DS-3032

I feel like I been left "Home Alone" and my family don't know I am gone. No wa ooo! Come back, Come back! Come and get me Winniiieeeeee, Danaaaaaaaaaaa :crying: :crying: :crying::help:

Okay I am bored at work and want to vent. Stressin needlessly, AOS anxiety. I just want that in and looked at and approve. Come on now.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

I feel like I been left "Home Alone" and my family don't know I am gone. No wa ooo! Come back, Come back! Come and get me Winniiieeeeee, Danaaaaaaaaaaa :crying: :crying: :crying::help:

Okay I am bored at work and want to vent. Stressin needlessly, AOS anxiety. I just want that in and looked at and approve. Come on now.

I'm seriously feeling for ya babe! Wow, this is like waiting for the USCIS procedure, but we can call and get a "no" everyday instead of just typing in a number and seeing it is not moving. I'm not really sure which is worse. I just know WAITING is the ABSOLUTE WORST...when you want to see your baby.

I'm headed out to lunch. Text a sista'! And keep calling!!!

Timeline

You are where we are...waiting on NVC to start processing so we can move forward. I did get the DS-3032 approval, but they only sent it to my husbands email (beneficiary). Make sure both of you are watching your email accounts and forwarding any information about NVC to each other, so you don't miss anything!

Are you ready for interview??? I'm ready to get this done and have a concrete date so I can do my final planning. Does "concrete planning" even exist in this process? :rofl:

Concrete planning HA. Like you can't buy tickets for your love one home (at least you shouldn't) until Visa is at hand. Heck some folks get approved told pick up Visa in x days and still issues. This process has finally finally wore me down. Just want to sleep Rip Van Winkle. Wake me when its over.:blink::unsure:

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I really wish i could give some hard knocks on some heads in there just like this headbonk.gifheadbonk.gif, its really frustrating and i feel you... WAITING is a horrible thing, when you think you are done with USCIS, NVC will bring their own wahala... keeping my fingers crossed for you girl, and remember we are in this together okay....

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Timeline

hmmmm about the interview, i say BRING IT ON.... need it now more than ever...... LOL at concrete planning, you can say that when you have the visa in hand,

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Timeline

UGH I SO KNOW THAT FEELING!! Hang in there!!!! :hug: it should get there any day now!

I'm seriously feeling for ya babe! Wow, this is like waiting for the USCIS procedure, but we can call and get a "no" everyday instead of just typing in a number and seeing it is not moving. I'm not really sure which is worse. I just know WAITING is the ABSOLUTE WORST...when you want to see your baby.

I'm headed out to lunch. Text a sista'! And keep calling!!!

I don't know either....the USCIS was like, checking constantly...now that I'm in the NVC that's what I'm doing..... But it's so much easier to check than to call the NVC and be on hold for 20 minutes, yet during those 20 minutes you get the happy hopeful feeling of maybe it's today, or, yeah, I'm getting something done by calling the NVC. Only to be disappointed and trying not to get frustrated!

Concrete planning HA. Like you can't buy tickets for your love one home (at least you shouldn't) until Visa is at hand. Heck some folks get approved told pick up Visa in x days and still issues. This process has finally finally wore me down. Just want to sleep Rip Van Winkle. Wake me when its over.:blink::unsure:

Wake me up when September ends!! ;)

hmmmm about the interview, i say BRING IT ON.... need it now more than ever...... LOL at concrete planning, you can say that when you have the visa in hand,

i know, right??:bonk:

Me and My Mexican Hubby...

2009 Met in Mexico and got engaged

2010 I moved to Mexico and got married

2012 I moved back to U.S. by myself to work and send i-130 petition for him.

June 25th, 2012 - our 2-year wedding anniversary!

USCIS - I-130

24 FEB 2012 - NOA1

11 JUN 2012 - NOA2

NVC - MEP

2 JUL 2012 - Case Received at NVC

19 JUL 2012 - Case number, IIN and Beneficiary ID received, gave e-mail addresses!

23 JUL 2012 - Was able to log in and fill out the DS-261 and I made myself the agent! I also stated that I was assisting the beneficiary ( since I signed in as him )

24 JUL 2012 AOS fee available and paid through the payment portal - direct deposit

25 JUL 2012 AOS fee shown as paid!! I-864 package e-mailed to NVCelectronic@state.gov

01 AUG 2012 IV Bill Invoiced and paid

02 AUG 2012 IV Bill shown as paid and DS-260 completed and documents sent!

08 AUG 2012 RFE! :crying: sent passport photos wrong, so re-sent!

15 AUG 2012 case COMPLETE!!! Yay!!

13 SEP 2012 Received Interview Date! OCT. 5th!

20 SEP 2012 Scheduled ASC appointment by calling 7034392313. Two days earlier I logged into the website but it said there were no appointments available. But when I called, they scheduled an appointment for me. :)

Thanks for all of your help! You are wonderful!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

NVC said by 2014 they will have an automated system that will speed things up.

Right now before they give you a case number they have to manually type in your information.

they do not Scan anything at this stage.

Edited by DeniseFrance

Timeline

NVC said by 2014 they will have an automated system that will speed things up.

Right now before they give you a case number they have to manually type in your information.

they do not Scan anything at this stage.

See to me this is one of those bloody government arms not wanting to deal or talk to the other. I mean didn't our case start at USCIS didn't they scan the dang thing. So when they ship why aren't these agencies accessing the same database (or is that too much like right).

Man long as some crazed underpaid worker don't come to work with a match we are okay.

ROC I-751

N-400

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

So close...

Just got this via email:

The NVC completed its processing of XXXXXXXX's visa petition.

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in DAKAR, SENEGAL. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified.

Let's hope it doesn't take another month to get an interview scheduled!

12/27/2010: Religious marriage ceremony in Dakar
03/17/2011: Civil marriage ceremony in Dakar

I-130 Processed at USCIS
========================
02/07/2012: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
02/13/2012: Rec'd NOA1
06/01/2012: Rec'd NOA2 (via email & text message)
06/07/2012: Rec'd NOA2 (hardcopy)

NVC
===
06/27/2012: Received at NVC
07/02/2012: NVC case number assigned
07/07/2012: DS-3032 email sent to NVC
07/10/2012: Rec'd AOS bill
07/10/2012: Paid AOS bill
07/12/2012: AOS bill marked as "PAID"
07/12/2012: AOS package mailed to NVC
07/13/2012: AOS package delivered to NVC
07/13/2012: DS-3032 accepted
07/16/2012: Rec'd IV bill
07/16/2012: Paid IV bill
07/17/2012: IV package mailed to NVC
07/17/2012: IV bill marked as "PAID"
07/18/2012: IV package delivered to NVC
07/19/2012: AOS accepted by NVC
07/24/2012: IV accepted by NVC
07/24/2012: Case complete at NVC

EMBASSY IN DAKAR SENEGAL
========================
09/20/2012: Interview scheduled

09/18/2012: Moved from Dakar to Warsaw Poland

09/23/2012: Request made to move file from Dakar to Warsaw

10/24/2012: File transferred from Dakar to Warsaw

Timeline

So close...

Just got this via email:

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in DAKAR, SENEGAL. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified.

Congratulations thats great news. Now a little wait. Almost there.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

So close...

Just got this via email:

congrats good.gif

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.