Ryan H

NVC Filers - July 2012

1,354 posts in this topic

BEST NEWS EVER..............I CALLED THIS MORNING AND ONLY LIKE 3 MINUTES ON HOLD, GOT A VERY NICE LADY (WHICH I THANKED HER PROFUSELY FOR) AND SHE TOLD ME HAVE A ................

(drumroll please...)

CASE COMPLETE!!!!

Thanks everyone, especially, Saylin, for your help.

She of course told me to call back the third week of August because that's when interview dates are set, but I know better! When should I start calling them? In about 2 weeks or so....?

Also, just like there are the monthly NVC threads, are there any monthly interview threads to get us prepared?

Have a great day everyone!

===============

congtats ^__^

so how many days / weeks did ur case complete after u send ur packet IV?

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Finally its over. VISA RECEIVED. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats:)

How many days did u receive ur visa from ur interview date??

Guys guess what I just got my case #, IIN, and Beneficiary ID and gave my e-mail address!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :dance: :dance: CONGRATS TO YOU!

Well Darnell I didn't quote what you said cuz the man was so darn nice. However he did admit since I said today is my 15th business day he said "if you could give in a few more days we are running a lot slower than usually". I thanked him for being so honest and cool. That was nice. Fine I will chill until next week. Than its on again.

Gosh, I was hoping for better news! But....I'm waiting with ya! I hope your process is faster than mine has been AFTER you receive your case number and invoice number. :whistle:

I just got off the phone with NVC the lady I talked to was very nice she said they recieved my Case from USCIS on July 9 however they are very far behind and they are working overtime to get caught up and I should call back next week and they should have my number then. So next week it is.

WOW...you're right here with us too! Congratulations! 9ja is representing this month!

got an email from NVC that contains a bar-coded DS-3032 (along with other information). Do I re-send the DS-3032?

NO. Do NOT email another DS-3032. NVC automatically generates these emails and do not care if you've already sent in a DS-3032 or not; they include a DS-3032 anyways. Only if NVC responds to your first DS-3032 with a rejection do you send another one.

Above is a question and answer from the FAQ's at the beginning of this thread. However, it does not address my situation completely. NVC contacted me by email and stated they have not received the DS-3032. The AOS has been there for over one week and the operator is showing it paid and says they are awaiting the DS-3032 to proceed with the remainder of the case. My husband sent it by email on July 10 and copied me on it. It was just as formated here for email with all of our information plugged into the form. I have double checked all of our information and all is correct.

The NVC operator says, send it again. Do we send it again? We received an autoresponse July 10 when the other was forwarded.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

If you gave over both email addresses to an operator once the case number was assigned, then all correspondence is sent by email.

I really want to emphasize, or re-emphasize, this one point.

Giving Over the email addresses turns on the first switch at NVC for casefile Intake.

AOS FEE BILL sent to Petitioner's Email Inbox, the second switch and subsequent flow.

Use a Telephone, Give Over when you can, as you can. It makes a world of difference, for time and timing, for yer casefile.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

hi all, I emailed the 3032 last thursday so it has been a week and I haven't received any acceptance email from them, nor did I get IV invoice. I called NVC yesterday and was told emails are processed by the order they are received, basically not a helpful answer. Is this normal? 3032 acceptance takes quite a couple of days?

are you trying to OPT IN for NVC Electronic Processing?

You really should study: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Electronic_Processing#How_to_OPT_IN

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

i notice noa2 cases from csc takes longer to get to the nvc.

I-129F's for K-1 visas had a serious lag, leaving CSC -as CSC was routing them to the NBC, the National Benefits Center, instead of NVC, the National Visa Center. I'd like to shoot the programmer that made that mistake, then quarter him, put his body parts at the 4 border points on the USA.

I pray the same error not occur for I-130 petitions. IF so, that would suck. Mondo Suckage.

Edited by Darnell

Timeline

And I thought waiting for the NOA 2 was hard.

I know, right??Since everyone says that this part is faster you think it's gonna fly by, but..maybe that's why it feels longer! Hang in there!!!

Guys guess what I just got my case #, IIN, and Beneficiary ID and gave my e-mail address!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :dance: :dance: CONGRATS TO YOU!

thanks girl!

Me and My Mexican Hubby...

2009 Met in Mexico and got engaged

2010 I moved to Mexico and got married

2012 I moved back to U.S. by myself to work and send i-130 petition for him.

June 25th, 2012 - our 2-year wedding anniversary!

USCIS - I-130

24 FEB 2012 - NOA1

11 JUN 2012 - NOA2

NVC - MEP

2 JUL 2012 - Case Received at NVC

19 JUL 2012 - Case number, IIN and Beneficiary ID received, gave e-mail addresses!

23 JUL 2012 - Was able to log in and fill out the DS-261 and I made myself the agent! I also stated that I was assisting the beneficiary ( since I signed in as him )

24 JUL 2012 AOS fee available and paid through the payment portal - direct deposit

25 JUL 2012 AOS fee shown as paid!! I-864 package e-mailed to NVCelectronic@state.gov

01 AUG 2012 IV Bill Invoiced and paid

02 AUG 2012 IV Bill shown as paid and DS-260 completed and documents sent!

08 AUG 2012 RFE! :crying: sent passport photos wrong, so re-sent!

15 AUG 2012 case COMPLETE!!! Yay!!

13 SEP 2012 Received Interview Date! OCT. 5th!

20 SEP 2012 Scheduled ASC appointment by calling 7034392313. Two days earlier I logged into the website but it said there were no appointments available. But when I called, they scheduled an appointment for me. :)

Thanks for all of your help! You are wonderful!

Timeline

got an email from NVC that contains a bar-coded DS-3032 (along with other information). Do I re-send the DS-3032?

NO. Do NOT email another DS-3032. NVC automatically generates these emails and do not care if you've already sent in a DS-3032 or not; they include a DS-3032 anyways. Only if NVC responds to your first DS-3032 with a rejection do you send another one.

Above is a question and answer from the FAQ's at the beginning of this thread. However, it does not address my situation completely. NVC contacted me by email and stated they have not received the DS-3032. The AOS has been there for over one week and the operator is showing it paid and says they are awaiting the DS-3032 to proceed with the remainder of the case. My husband sent it by email on July 10 and copied me on it. It was just as formated here for email with all of our information plugged into the form. I have double checked all of our information and all is correct.

The NVC operator says, send it again. Do we send it again? We received an autoresponse July 10 when the other was forwarded.

also covered here - for those who wish to read:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/221785-ds-3032-slowdown/

Yup, it's old, and pertinent, when NVC slows down.

Medical done! Now a month-long wait for the interview!

Grats! Plenty of time to completely prepare for the interview!

Wow, I am just so frustrated right now..

So, I called NVC yesterday to see if the interview had been scheduled. Nice young man who answered the phone, stated "It's not scheduled yet, but it. Should be any day now". I thanked him and stated I would call back tomorrow, he wished me luck.

TODAY....I waited 30 minutes on hold. Stated I was calling to see if the interview had been scheduled, and the woman says..."Interview scheduling stopped weeks ago, it will start again at the end of August". When I stated I had been told otherwise previously, she said "You probably heartd wrong". I said Thank you and that I would just keep calling till...to which this woman replies with the most sarcastic voice, "Well then, you just do that, honey."

I want to know WHO to complain to about these people! I have contacted my representative and emailed my senator. I am tired of the lies.

/endran

Sorry, frustrated.

Some operators are freakin' ridiculous. I had a rude one as well when I was calling for my interview date.

If you're serious about complaining, view this website: http://oig.state.gov/

Is the "Country of Domicile" box on the I-864 supposed to be entered as United States if you have a foreign address and will be proving US domicile? Or is it filled as the country of residence and then the attachment states that you will be re-establishing domicile in the US?

Yes, I believe you need to put USA for this question and not your current country of residence. You'll then need to send in as much proof as possible of your US domicile. There's a sample list in the FAQ on post 1.

Was that email in response to any other email or was it stand-alone? And what date did you receive this email? Can you copy and paste it here? I think in your case, you might actually want to send it again.

Timeline

are you trying to OPT IN for NVC Electronic Processing?

You really should study: http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Electronic_Processing#How_to_OPT_IN

hi Darnell. Yes on July 12 I emailed OPTIN with 3032 attached. and on July 16 I received my GZO#. So the OPTIN worked, and I paid my AOS invoice, and I emailed the AOS pdf on July 17.

As of now I still have not receive 3032 acceptance, thus no IV invoice. I called NVC and was told to wait. Hope I am not doing any steps wrong at this point.

thanks very much.

Timeline

hi Darnell. Yes on July 12 I emailed OPTIN with 3032 attached. and on July 16 I received my GZO#. So the OPTIN worked, and I paid my AOS invoice, and I emailed the AOS pdf on July 17.

As of now I still have not receive 3032 acceptance, thus no IV invoice. I called NVC and was told to wait. Hope I am not doing any steps wrong at this point.

thanks very much.

you should receive a email asking for ds-3032 in one of your emails - mostly likely in beneficiary's email. once you get that, email the ds-3032 to nvcinquiry and not nvc electronic! they should take 5 days to open your email and a few more days to create your visa invoice.

"Family time is very precious and you should cherish every moment of it."

01/20/12 - I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox.

01/26/12 - NOA1 received and processing at Vermont.

06/28/12 - NOA2 announced on status check.

06/29/12 - NVC received case learned on 07/2/12.

06/30/12 - Hard copy NOA2 received.

07/09/12 - NVC Casefile Number and IIN Issued.

07/16/12 - Receive and Sent DS-3032 via email.

07/17/12 - Mailed DS-3032 via mail, AOS bill received via email, paid online, Optin email sent.

07/18/12 - Optin accepted and new case number, AOS marked paid, emailed AOS packet.

07/24/12 - Assigned as Agent, IV Fee bill received via email, paid online.

07/25/12 - IV Fee marked paid, emailed IV packet.

07/31/12 - Emailed GZO Supplemental Packet 3.

08/02/12 - Case completed and commenced final review.

08/03/12 - Shipped all copies of forms/letters/documents to my wife - arriving on 8/9/12.

08/06/12 - Case completed final review.

08/09/12 - Appointment letter received via email interview date set 9/6/12.

08/14/12 - Medical exam done.

08/15/12 - Medical exam results all normal.

09/06/12 - Submitted required documents at the embassy and interview set next day at 0730.

09/07/12 - Visa approved, click here for review http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=10401 .

09/14/12 - Visa received on hand!

10/07/12 - Arrived at NYC! click here for review http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-poe-reviews.php?entry=15293

10/20/12 - Received welcome letter from USCIS.

10/25/12 - Green Card received!

"Nothing is more difficult than the art of maneuvering for advantageous positions." - Sun-Tzu

04/27/13 - Submitted DS-160 online for parent-in-laws and sister-in-law.

05/01/13 - Paid DS-160 or MRV Fee Payments on CGI Stanley.

05/03/13 - Made appointment for 05/16/13 on CGI Stanley.

05/16/13 - Arrived at GUZ and impromptu notice on the front it was closed.

05/30/13 - B2 visa interview passed! Read review here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/433263-b2-visa-was-approved-for-parentinlaw/ <p>

"Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with courageous patience." - ADM Hyman G. Rickover

08/08/14 - Mailed I-175 application.

08/11/14 - I-175 arrived at VSC.

08/18/14 - Received NOA1 with date 08/12/14.

08/27/14 - Received biometrics appointment for 09/09/14.

02/27/15 - GC in production from email notification.

03/02/15 - Received NOA2 with approval dated 02/25/15.

Timeline

thanks very much.

So far, based on what you've written in this post, I think yer 'spot on', for the activities that can occur with NVC Electronic Procssing.

Currently, you are waiting for the DS-3032 to be detached from the OPT IN Email, and be added to the casefile. This takes up to 11 calendar days, currently (Not Business Days) . Relax a bit, do some yoga for the next 4 days, or join my Aunties Club for doing Tai Chi at 5 in the morning; yer choice.

You still need to wait. Waiting is OK, for now...

Current Predicition - IV FEE BILL arrive no later than Thursday of next week, USA Calendar.

Be Patient La... Or I make you cook 900 Venison Jiaozi between now and next Thursday, getting your Aunties to help.

you should receive a email asking for ds-3032 in one of your emails - mostly likely in beneficiary's email. once you get that, email the ds-3032 to nvcinquiry and not nvc electronic! they should take 5 days to open your email and a few more days to create your visa invoice.

whoa. Whatever yer smoking? Stop it. Bad Advice, la.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.