7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

I have a few questions regarding AOS

Just a little info is that I am sending I 485 plus I 765 plus I 131

Now I have a few questions

1st: Do they all go to one place ?

2nd: Do I just put the filled forms in one envelope or make separate envelops for each and then put all these envelopes in one ?

3rd: Only the beneficiary needs to fill out G325a ?

4th: If yes how many ?

5th: If the petitioner also has to fill out G325a then how many ?

Please answer all my questions

thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

It all goes together, put in one envelope paperclip-ed or clipped together with the black clips together, just a big clip to put it all together. Applicant fills out the g315 it is her Bio, You fill out your g325a your bio. PS, reread the guides and see the examples. Do not forget a cover letter containing your submissions in order., don't want to seen rude but both of you need to know how to do this not only to double check each others work but it will help you at the interview. Don't forget to apply for AP and EAD at same time it is free. Welcome to VJ.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yes i am applying for AP and EAD too.

So still I need 2 G325a in total right ? 1 by petitioner and 1 by beneficiary, please correct me if i am wrong ?

Only the intending immigrant, foreign spouse is applying for AOS. ALL the forms, except the I-864 from the USC spouse, are filled out by the foreign spouse. It is their adjustment of status. Please read the guide: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

I agree with Jay-Kay, forget the petitioner/beneficiary terms now, that was for the K-1. The foreign spouse is the applicant, and the US spouse is the one filing the affidavit of support. You only need one G-325a, completed by the applicant to adjust status. Don't know where you read that the US citizen needs to fill out a G-325a... (would be curious to know :))

Edited by didopage

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.