92 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

It sounds like the "fear" is getting to him (or has gotten to him already). As time progresses and the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight, things become more and more "real". God knows I've had my fair share of anxiety attacks recently. I worry about being able to provide for my fiancee, or i feel guilty that she is leaving her beautiful country, and I wonder if I should go there instead. So many thoughts, you just have to keep on moving forward and stay strong. My fiancee's interview is in two weeks and we're both extremely excited / nervous / anxious...you name the emotion, and we're feeling it.

I'm just wondering if your boyfriend/ex-boyfriend cracked under the pressure. I'm wondering if it's really "over" or he's just having an anxiety attack / crisis.

Either way, I am very sorry. I could not imagine how I would feel if my fiancee ended it with me. I don't even want to think about it.

But everyone else is right....if he's a jerk, it's better to find out now than 2 or 3 years down the road.

Best of luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

That really stinks, I'm sorry. :(

You can't know what's going on with him. And there's no way I'd suggest moving to his country if you're not sure what his deal is. That doesn't mean you can just stop loving him. The thing is, sometimes you can love someone, but you can't let them be in a position where they can hurt you, because they're dealing with their own issues and you don't want to be collateral damage. What you *can* do, is always be willing to listen to what he has to say, and keep an open mind - while 100% getting on with your life.

The thirties are an awesome decade. Keep your head up. Think about what makes *you* happy. Go get it. :)

M

event.png

event.png

NOA1 2/5/13 for AOS from K1

Biometrics 3/1/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have been dumped. And what's even worse is that today is my birthday. He gave me excuses about his family was starting a business and he was the only one who could run it and someone here can make me happier and his family doesn't want him to come here. I think he has someone else but he insists that he doesn't. My heart is really broken. So I think I will be alone for awhile. What's crazy is that I wss reading messages from the beginning of this months and it was the opposite. I was the one telling him how hard this was and he was assuring me that it could work if we love each other. I'm just so sad. I'm too embarrassed to tell my family and friends. Everything was fine until he went their annual family vacation. He has been back since Friday and picks my birthday to break up with me. But God knows best. I hope I will soon find that person that he has made just for me.

I feel you :( starting today me and my fiance will not be talking for a while, he said needed the time for soul searching, in my mind why now that we're almost there, we are still waiting for noa2, I told him that i love him so much and it will really hurt me not talking to him for a while, I told him that if the reason of his decision is someone else he should tell me, but he promise that he will never cheat on me, i told him promises are meant to be broken and all cool off's ended with breaking up. he said no, we were so happy laughing and joking then he suddenly asked for a space, right now i really don't know how to deal with it but i know I'll be ok, I know deep inside my heart I'm still hoping that we will be ok but if that time will not happen i will just accept it.

Oh I am sorry! But life will be a lot better then someday soon. But it will allow someone better for you to come into your life now......I prayed for years...Sometimes, God says, "I will teach you patience"...not what I wanted to hear, but he showed me about unanswered prayers. I hope he will be quicker for you though! I know how much it hurts, keep to friends and family, and be thankful then because he wasn't what you need.

:-)

Thanks and you're right bc he didn't even tell me happy birthday.

So sorry sweetheart. I'm sheding some tears for you. I definitely know how it feels to have your heart broken. :cry: God will see you through and I will be praying for you. IT was through a broken heart that I found my husband. God will supply all your needs. You just keep trusting in Him and laying all your cares upon Him.

Happy Birthday! And I do mean for you to CELEBRATE and BE HAPPY! Cause you're amazing! (He was not...and that is not your fault!)

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Thanks everyone, I feel so much better. I know that everything will be fine, I have faith. It's his loss bc I have so much to offer.

event.png

-------------------------------------------)---------------

Oo My Baby1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I feel you :( starting today me and my fiance will not be talking for a while, he said needed the time for soul searching, in my mind why now that we're almost there, we are still waiting for noa2, I told him that i love him so much and it will really hurt me not talking to him for a while, I told him that if the reason of his decision is someone else he should tell me, but he promise that he will never cheat on me, i told him promises are meant to be broken and all cool off's ended with breaking up. he said no, we were so happy laughing and joking then he suddenly asked for a space, right now i really don't know how to deal with it but i know I'll be ok, I know deep inside my heart I'm still hoping that we will be ok but if that time will not happen i will just accept it.

Awww thats so sad. Did you asked him why he need a soul searching? Sometimes "soul searching" is just another way of saying i found somebody else. Im sorry for being so blunt. You need to know the truth not a sugar coated excuses.

Timeline

Awww thats so sad. Did you asked him why he need a soul searching? Sometimes "soul searching" is just another way of saying i found somebody else. Im sorry for being so blunt. You need to know the truth not a sugar coated excuses.

he told me that he was diagnosed last Wednesday of high risk depression something like that, he just retire from USMC and he is having hard time of adjusting as a civilian since he was in USMC for 30 years. now that he started taking classes he started to act like this, I told him maybe he found a new girl from the class or from the school he said no, but i told him he needs to tell me if he found someone else i told him i will never insist my self to him and i will never beg him to be with me, i just don't like to look stupid waiting. he said all he need is few days i said you can take your time. i just find it weird because he just took his kids at the airport to visit their mom for couple of month so he's going to be all alone, why he don't want me to talk to him now that he's alone, in my mind now i am thinking half stupid half good. i really don't know what to think anymore.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I feel very badly for you. To have come so far. I know nothing that anyone says can really take away the pain...it just takes time. Look forward to the rest of your life. I had given up eight years ago when my fiancee died. I thought God intended me to be alone. And then last year I met someone who I am truly thankful for. It was a surprise...so have faith, that God has something better planned for you. Of course, I don't know why He placed her on the other side of the planet, but you know what they say, how He works in mysterious ways!!!

Everyone here is wishing you well. You will have your happiness one day, and it will be better than you ever dreamed it could be.

Timeline

Oh, so sorry to hear this. Be strong and keep believing. The right one will come in right time.!! GOD bless you!!

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

----------------------------------------

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/10/2010 ----- Filing date of I-129 F

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

02/22/2011 ----- Case being adjudicated

02/28/2011 ----- RFE, Waiver to file 2nd K-1 petition

03/04/2011 ----- RFE reply sent

03/08/2011 ----- RFE received and being reviewed at USCIS

03/17/2011 ----- NOA2 (I-129F approved)

03/23/2011 ----- NOA2 hard copy received

03/29/2011 ----- NVC received our Case

04/04/2011 ----- NVC letter received and case forwarded to US embassy Manila

04/08/2011 ----- US Embassy Manila received our case (Consulate)

04/15/2011 ----- Paid VISA at BPI

04/16/2011 ----- Received Eligibility Letter from US Embassy Manila dated April 8, 2011

04/25/2011 ----- 1st day of Medical

04/26/2011 ----- 2nd day of Medical (I PASSED!! Thank you Lord!!)

05/13/2011 ----- Interview (221g - Case under Administrative Processing "AP")

08/12/2011 ----- Received an email from the embassy "Case is pending review by a consular officer"

----------------------------------------

My blog: All about my writings and essays

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Thanks everyone, I feel so much better. I know that everything will be fine, I have faith. It's his loss bc I have so much to offer.
That's the spirit!

As others have said, he's done you a favor -- he's saved you a LOT of time. Just think: If this had dragged on, how (un)happy would you be?

This hurts now, but it may turn out to be the best birthday present that anyone could have given you, si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Well I am so sorry this has happened. This journey is rough enough. But if nothing else I bet you are a wiser, stronger person because of it. Okay now to the good stuff your birthday you say. Well here's a little aomething i sing to all my Facebook friends hope this makes you smile a little. And 30th birthday no less. Awww sweetie you still a baby with a whole lot of living and loving in store. just watch God work it.

mememememememe lalalalalala do-re-me-fa-so-la-te-doemoji_02665.gif♫ Happy ♫ birthday ♫ to ♫ you,emoji_02665.gif♫ Happy ♫ birthday ♫ to ♫ you,emoji_02665.gif♫ Happy ♫ birthday ♫ Dearest ♫ Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,♫....Happy ♫ .........birthday ♫ tooo...... ♫ yooouu...Have a most Blessed Day and go and celebrate You!emoji_02665.gifAnd Always remember your Birth Date is the day the world could no longer wait for the essence of YOU!emoji_02665.gif♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸emoji_02665.gif ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ░H░A░P░P░Y░¸.•.¸*emoji_02665.gif* ¸.•.¸░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░¸.•.¸*emoji_02665.gif ¸.•.¸░ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸emoji_02665.gif¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Edited by dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.