lufthgiled

cannot produce photo for RFE, WHAT TO DO?? PLEASE HELP! NEEDED ASAP!

83 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

You will not be approved for a waiver. You will be denied. There is no lawyer that can help you, you did not follow the rules. PLease don't waste time and money on trying for a waiver. You MUDT re-file. There will be no problems because of the previous petition being withdrawn.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

The money spent on any lawyer, who will tell you the same thing we're all telling you, but for a fee, would be better spent on booking a plane ticket.

Part One: The K-1 Visa Journey:

USCIS Receipt of I-129F: January 24, 2012 | Petition Approval: June 15, 2012 (No RFEs)
Interview: October 24, 2012 - Review | Visa Delivered: October 31, 2012

Part Two: Entry and Adjusting Status:

POE: November 18, 2012 (at SFO) - Review
Wedding: December 1, 2012 | Social Security: New cards received on December 7, 2012.
AOS Package (I-485/I-765/I-131) NOA1: February 19, 2013 | Biometrics Appt.: March 18, 2013
AP/EAD Approved: April 29, 2013 | Card Received: May 6, 2013 | AOS Interview Appt.: May 16, 2013 - Approved Review Card Received: May 24, 2013

Part Three: Removal of Conditions:

Coming Soon...

"When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." – George Carlin

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I am so sad :(

At first you will feel bad about it but my advice would be not to waste time. You can always call them to ask them what the best option would be and if it is the withdrawal, do it ASAP and send another petition after you both have met each other. There are many unexpected circumstances which may have prevented both of you from meeting each other within the past 2 years but, unfortunately USCIS doesn't take all these into account.

I'm still waiting for an NOA2 now and I'm almost in my 5 months' target so yes, your second petition will most likely be just like any typical petition because you were the one who made the error the first time. But the second time, your petition may be expedited if you qualify for an expedite request so call them to know their requirements.

Good luck and remember that before you realize it, the year is over so luckily time does fly at times! Just act quickly.

USCIS K-1 (I-129F) petition filled - 1st attempt

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=109857

USCIS K-1 (I-129F) petition filled - 2nd attempt

I-129F sent to Dallas, TX lockbox: 02/08/12

Service center: Vermont

NOA1: 02/13/12

NOA2: 07/30/12

Received at NVC: 08/06/12

Sent by NVC: 08/09/12

Received at Consulate in Haiti: 08/13/12

Packet 3 received: 08/22/12

Medical done: 10/10/12

Packet 3 sent: 10/18/12

Packet 4 received: 10/31/13

Interview: 12/03/12 (Result: ********)

POE date: **/**/12

y5goes4jm.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The IV Unit in Manila is on a fishing expedition, asking for photos during that range,

as

he clearly was outside of the 'filing range' on dates, when he filed.

He filed on 2012-01-18 which is 2 years and 2 to 3 months past the last face to face visitation.

I'm sorry, IMO he's outside the date range for filing, and decided to 'try his luck' regardless.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You will not be approved for a waiver. You will be denied. There is no lawyer that can help you, you did not follow the rules. PLease don't waste time and money on trying for a waiver. You MUDT re-file. There will be no problems because of the previous petition being withdrawn.

and if we let it deny and re file again will we meet a problem in refiling?

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline

Not if you meet in the meanwhile.

USCIS [*] 22 Nov. 2011 - I-129 package sent; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - Package delivered; [*] 25 Nov. 2011 - NOA1/petition received and routed to the California Service Center; [*] 30 Nov. 2011 - Touched/confirmation though text message and email; [*] 03 Dec. 2011 - Hard copy received; [*]24 April 2012 - NOA2 (no RFEs)/text message/email/USCIS account updated; [*] 27 April 2012 - NOA2 hard copy received.

NVC [*] 14 May 2012 - Petition received by NVC ; [*] 16 May 2012 - Petition left NVC.

EMBASSY [*] 18 May 2012 - Petition arrived at the US Embassy in Bucharest; [*] 22 May 2012 - Package 3 received; [*] 24 May 2012 - Package sent to the consulate, interview date set; [*] 14 June 2012 - Interview date, approved.

POE [*] 04 July 2012 - Minneapolis/St.Paul. [*] 16 September 2012 - Wedding Day!

AOS/EAD/AP [*] 04 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package sent; [*] 07 February 2013 - AOS/EAD/AP package delivered; [*] 12 February 2013 - NOA1 text messages/emails; [*] 16 February 2013 - NOA1 received in the regular mail; [*] 28 February 2013 - Biometrics letter received (appointment date, March 8th); [*] 04 March 2013 - Biometrics walk-in completed (9 out of 10 fingerprints taken, pinky would not give in); [*] 04 April 2013 - EAD/AP card approved; [*] 11 April 2013 - Combo card sent/tracking number obtained; [*] 15 April 2013 - Card delivered.

[*] 15 May 2013 - Moved from MN to LA; [*] 17 May 2013 - Applied for a new SS card/filed an AR-11 online (unsuccessfully), therefore called and spoke to a Tier 2 and changed the address; [*] 22 May 2013 - Address updated on My Case Status (finally can see the case numbers online); [*] 28 May 2013 - Letter received in the mail confirming the change of address; [*] 31 July 2013 - Went to Romania; [*] 12 September 2013 - returned to the US using the AP, POE Houston, everything went smoothly; [*] 20 September 2013 - Spoke to a Tier2 and put in a service request; [*] 23 September 2013 - Got "Possible Interview Waiver" letter (originally sent on August, 29th to my old address, returned and re-routed to my current address); [*] 1 October 2013 - Started a new job.

event.png

Trying to get the word out about our struggles:

http://voices.yahoo.com/almost-legal-citizen-but-not-quite-12155565.html?cat=9

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

There is an article by well known lawyer that explains if a K1 gets denied there is a chance that they mark the petition as fraud/misrespresentation and you have the headache of overcoming this marking. It is cleaner to withdrawl. There is nothing you can do to fix the current petition, no way to meet in time gone by. It is painful to wait again, but if you try to push the current petition forward you will waste more time and fail. He can jump on a plane today and you can have a new petition in the mail the day after he gets there . I woulld recommend filing at the end of the trip so you have more pictures.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

okay I will tell him.. It is so disappointing and I'm so down.

we take a risk everything including our child's school.

♥♥God gave you to me. I asked Him why, He said, “Because he can fill your life like no one else can.” ♥♥I love you and I really miss you so much luv!♥♥Hope to be with you soon and have a happy family!♥♥

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

If you wait until it gets denied, instead of withdrawing, you'll be wasting time. Do as you've been advised. Withdraw, meet (and document it), re apply. good.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

i am sorry, best wishes but id say withdraw like everyone has said and try again. rather than getting denied

AOS JOURNEY

02/24/2012---MAILED I-485,I-130,I-765, TO CHICAGO LOCKBOX
03/05/2012---CHECKS CASHED BY USCIS
03/08/2012---I-765 WAS TOUCHED
03/17/2012--RECIEVED RECIEPT NOTICE FOR I-485,I-130,I-765
03/23/2012---RECIEVED BIOMET
RICS APPOINTMENT
04/05/2012--I-485 RFE MAILED
04/07/2012--I-485 RFE RECIEVED
04/10/2012---RFE REPLY WAS SENT TO USCIS FOR I-485
04/10/2012---WENT TO BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT IN ELIZABETH NJ(NOW THE NEWARK OFFICE)

04/18/2012---RFE RECIEVD BY USCIS
05/21/2012--- EAD APPROVED CARD PRODUCTION EMAIL RECEIVED
05/24/2012--- SECOND EAD PRODUCTION EMAIL
06/26/2012-- AOS INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!
06/28/2012----APPROVED/CARD PRODUCTION EMAIL
07/07/2012-----10 YEAR GREEN CARD ARRIVES

N-400 NATURALIZTION

03/21/2016--- MAILED/FILED N-400

03/24/2016 ---- PACKAGED DELIVERED

03/28/2016---- NOA RECIEPT NOTICE RECIEVED

04/08/2016--- BIOMETRIC SCHEDULED

04/22/2016-- BIOMETRIC DONE

06/20/2016--- INTERVIEW SCHEDULES

07/29/2016--- INTERVIEW/OATH

07/30/2016--- REGISTERED TO VOTE/PASSPORT

event.png

xweHm7.png
REPLACEMENT I-94 JOURNEY
01/20/2012--I-102 MAILED
01/27/2012--USCIS RECIEVED PETITION
02/02/2012--RECIEPT NOTICED RECIEVED
03/05/2012--RFE MAILED
03/10/2012--RFE RECIEVDD
04/05/2012---RFE REPLIED TO
04/17/2012--USCIS RECIVED IT AND IS UNDER REVIEW
07/11/2012-- STILL IS UNDER REVIEW HAHA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

:thumbs:

Yes, you should not waste time and money trying to get a waiver you are not eligible for. Your fiance needs to withdraw the petition. Have him send a notarized letter stating that he wishes to withdraw the I-129F petition, with your case number clearly stated on it, to the California Service Center. He needs to ask for the withdrawal in writing, not just with a phone call.

You two need to have another visit face-to-face in person, and then refile for the K-1 right after that visit together. That visit together in person is what will make you eligible to be approved for the I-129F petition. It also will not hurt to have that in person visit to show as proof of a real relationship when you get to the K-1 visa interview after your petition is approved.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

The IV Unit in Manila is on a fishing expedition, asking for photos during that range,

as

he clearly was outside of the 'filing range' on dates, when he filed.

He filed on 2012-01-18 which is 2 years and 2 to 3 months past the last face to face visitation.

I'm sorry, IMO he's outside the date range for filing, and decided to 'try his luck' regardless.

This wasn't the IV unit in Manila. They got an RFE from USCIS on the initial petition.

I suspect this was more of a misunderstanding on the part of the petitioner rather than a "try his luck" issue. I think he believed, like many apparently do, that the requirement was that they had met for the first time at least two years ago. Many others have come to VJ with the same misunderstanding. I think this is only the second time I've read about one who had already filed the petition.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

He will need to write letters with all the pertinent information. Your name, age, address, his name, age, address, petition # and date of notice. Please withdraw my petition for your name ETC. petition#########. Send this to all 3 units USCIS NVC and Manila. If you leave out a birth date or address it will be sent back. Make copies of each send them certified mail return receipt. Save the green slips. Then have him come and see you again. Refile when he gets back to the US.

He will need to write letters with all the pertinent information. Your name, age, address, his name, age, address, petition # and date of notice. Please withdraw my petition for your name ETC. petition#########. Send this to all 3 units USCIS NVC and Manila. If you leave out a birth date or address it will be sent back. Make copies of each send them certified mail return receipt. Save the green slips. Then have him come and see you again. Refile when he gets back to the US.

Also get lots of pictures of the whole trip family pics important. Save all boarding passes, hotel receipts and money exchange receipts.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Send this to all 3 units USCIS NVC and Manila.

I do not see why they would need to send a withdrawal letter to all 3 places. They have received an RFE from the CSC concerning their pending I-129F petition. This petition has not been approved, so their case has not moved along to the NVC or Manila.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.