VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

This is beyond ridiculous. I hope you get the next approval.

Were you able to open a service request?

I did. The accepted so humbly.

They say - we will respond to your query within or before 60 days.

And guess what.

Even after 60 days. They didnt responded.

On inquiry..it was found out that they exercised one special right.

RIGHT TO NOT RESPOND.

God knows what these crazy monkeys are doing to our files....LOL

Definitely not reading and approving them....haha....

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

I did. The accepted so humbly.

They say - we will respond to your query within or before 60 days.

And guess what.

Even after 60 days. They didnt responded.

On inquiry..it was found out that they exercised one special right.

RIGHT TO NOT RESPOND.

God knows what these crazy monkeys are doing to our files....LOL

Definitely not reading and approving them....haha....

268 days and waiting on my side.

Okay, the change of address didn't work.

But got to thinking, they had my case in their hands,

They wouldn't have responded the way they did-if they hadn't.

This time around it wasn't 100 percent automated response.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

On March 5, 2013, the post office returned your document I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN as undeliverable. We will hold it for 180 days from March 5, 2013 to allow you time to contact us. If you do not contact us at 1-800-375-5283 within 180 days, this document will be destroyed and you will need to file a new application or application for replacement with fee.

THE POST OFFICE DID NOT DELIVER MY MAIL!!!! NOW I'M WORRIED....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

On March 5, 2013, the post office returned your document I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN as undeliverable. We will hold it for 180 days from March 5, 2013 to allow you time to contact us. If you do not contact us at 1-800-375-5283 within 180 days, this document will be destroyed and you will need to file a new application or application for replacement with fee.

THE POST OFFICE DID NOT DELIVER MY MAIL!!!! NOW I'M WORRIED....

Don't freak out. Just contact them. Let them know what happened. Confirm your address. They'll send it again. You have 6 months for crying out loud. Just get them to send it to your proper address. If that's the address they have on file, then tell them to send it again.

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Timeline

Don't freak out. Just contact them. Let them know what happened. Confirm your address. They'll send it again. You have 6 months for crying out loud. Just get them to send it to your proper address. If that's the address they have on file, then tell them to send it again.

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

i just got this email...and im now wondering if i got approved and it was sent back...

Timeline

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

i just got this email...and im now wondering if i got approved and it was sent back...

So, do what it says. Contact them.

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

Timeline

I'm on hold waiting for a level 2 officer

Cool. Let us know how it goes! :thumbs: I'm sure it's just an oversight or a fluke or something. Good luck!!

Timeline

Cool. Let us know how it goes! :thumbs: I'm sure it's just an oversight or a fluke or something. Good luck!!

looks like im gonna have to write them, because this officer does not not what it is.....and he seems hopeless i will get to writing right now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

looks like im gonna have to write them, because this officer does not not what it is.....and he seems hopeless i will get to writing right now.

you need to do what ought to be done. So write to them.

But I am wondering, how thos "not delivered on address" thingy happened.

And I realize that you are approved from the statement - CARD DOC. PRODUCTION

follow up and see what they say

Timeline

although the officer i spoke with seems to not be sure of what he's saying he keeps saying its showing in his system that my case has been resolved from september 2012. He says he can see everytime i have called or put in a service request online and everyone on of thse inquiry shows resolved.....

Timeline

you need to do what ought to be done. So write to them.

But I am wondering, how thos "not delivered on address" thingy happened.

And I realize that you are approved from the statement - CARD DOC. PRODUCTION

follow up and see what they say

well thats my thing this email seems to be saying im approved but i cant be for sure since its not saying that in the online case statues nor do i have the letter to read what they said....but i just wrote them so i guess now i have to wait and see what happens next....

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

Looks like some of US get hit with "small details".

I didn't see the whole process as daunting, neither the paperwork.

Its TRULY now the unexpected some of us have to deal with.

Just continue following instructions.

Write a certified letter ...confirming your address.

Keep on calling until your satisfied...

I don't think the same officer answers the phone.

Good Luck to all of US. Lets hope WE stay sane throughout.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

With the undeliverable address ordeal i am sure USPS delivering guy/gal must drop envelope at wrong house. The person whom receiving it either brought evenlope back to post office or put back in their out going mailbox. Once USPS see it they immediately consider as person no longer living at that address and send envelope back to sender (USCIS).

Usually envelope coming from USCIS will have printed outside " please send back to sender under case of undeliverable address under Federal laws bla...bla..." and this is what USPS see and do. YES I know....they(USPS) will not bother to check if the address is wrong or not. I deal with this problem all the times nothing news.

But according to USCIS post look like your case has been approved?.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.