VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

We did have ONE approval... Yesterday :yes:

Congratulation D and V

NOA1 June 28

NOA2 Feb 19 :thumbs::yes:

seriously? oh my i hope ours is next... mine is June 29... gotta pray harder... :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think they pick up the pace a little when we get closer to month end. Just so they can keep up their quotas. Near the end of the last month's change online (Feb 5th) I noticed a ton of case completes. Hopefully they do that again this month, or else just pick up the pace. Not gonna go crazy. Just gonna wait and see.

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

I think they pick up the pace a little when we get closer to month end. Just so they can keep up their quotas. Near the end of the last month's change online (Feb 5th) I noticed a ton of case completes. Hopefully they do that again this month, or else just pick up the pace. Not gonna go crazy. Just gonna wait and see.

I'm PD June 12th. Its sucks. I'm going to AFRICA. :D

It seem 80% filed in June beginning of this thread already got their NOA2 or already in process of interview, while near ending of this thread are one still stuck behind lost in the abyss.......................... :wow:

i'm one of them... still hopeful...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

It seem 80% filed in June beginning of this thread already got their NOA2 or already in process of interview, while near ending of this thread are one still stuck behind lost in the abyss.......................... :wow:

I have been keeping a track on 50 applications above mine and below...all primarily June 04 applicants.

During last 5 days...only one case approved in that sheet.

on the whole..(among the 100 i am monitoring)...only 40% have been approved......and I am just pointing out June 04 and nearby...

so nothing like they are working fast or anything...they are on their SLOTHY moves...My life has been kinda ruined by that delay....lot of plannings smashed to dirt..I have left any quick hopes or anything....neither my early applying did any good...whatever the reason...people who applied much much late than us got approved.

Their system is clearly flawed.

I have left any hopes to plan stuff....My married life is proving to be a failure....as we cant even stay together...its 1.6 yrs now...My career also got messed up in all that planning...I have started doing some stuff in my life to keep me away from that thinking....seriously guys..try to concentrate on other things...i know its hard..but we gotta admit...Immigration did pretty bad to us...so be calm and concentrate somewhere else until IT happens

No Offenses..just sharing whats happening...

Timeline

I have been keeping a track on 50 applications above mine and below...all primarily June 04 applicants.

During last 5 days...only one case approved in that sheet.

on the whole..(among the 100 i am monitoring)...only 40% have been approved......and I am just pointing out June 04 and nearby...

so nothing like they are working fast or anything...they are on their SLOTHY moves...My life has been kinda ruined by that delay....lot of plannings smashed to dirt..I have left any quick hopes or anything....neither my early applying did any good...whatever the reason...people who applied much much late than us got approved.

Their system is clearly flawed.

I have left any hopes to plan stuff....My married life is proving to be a failure....as we cant even stay together...its 1.6 yrs now...My career also got messed up in all that planning...I have started doing some stuff in my life to keep me away from that thinking....seriously guys..try to concentrate on other things...i know its hard..but we gotta admit...Immigration did pretty bad to us...so be calm and concentrate somewhere else until IT happens

No Offenses..just sharing whats happening...

:) This isn't an easy route for anyone. I understand the strain. My plans went down the drain so to speak. Now when I'm asked what my plans are..I respond with not having any. (People think I'm crazy). I learned more about myself through this process. I taken to running every night. Pretty good for a woman my age. I just follow the flow. I can't change nothing. I'm back in control of my walk when my passport is "stamped".

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:) This isn't an easy route for anyone. I understand the strain. My plans went down the drain so to speak. Now when I'm asked what my plans are..I respond with not having any. (People think I'm crazy). I learned more about myself through this process. I taken to running every night. Pretty good for a woman my age. I just follow the flow. I can't change nothing. I'm back in control of my walk when my passport is "stamped".

I totally agree with you'all, Yesterday i hand wrote them a letter not sure it will do much but i cant just sit and wait like that.....my husband is going out of his mind waiting to come here where i am, and im going nuts as well....im just sooooo tired of waiting....

Timeline

Well my optimism from last week is rapidly disappearing...

Don't...Don't... I need your to encourage me. There is nothing wrong with our paperwork.

We are who we are. We don't pay this tremendous amount in money to give them a good laugh.

We follow the rules.

What I'm saying. ITS THEM !

I'm tired, my days and nights are so messed up. Constant dealing with the time difference.

Hang in there...or hang out...just keep hanging...I'm going insane myself with my wordings. :devil:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well after 8 days shy 8months of waiting and 2 service request I called those misinformed folks again today, this time the level 2 officer told me that my second service request was just assigned to a officer....lets see whats gonna come of that!....oh by the way on the 8th they told me CSC was processing august 28th 2012, today im told august 25th 2012....misinformed misinformed.....what can i say..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.