VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

It also makes the situation so must worse to see people who applied after August 15th being approved. I wish I had waited and not got my paperwork together so fast.

Some of those people are getting approved fast, but some of them are due to take just as long....so I wouldn't have risked it even with foresight. :thumbs: There are August and September transfers not approved and not looking promising that they'll be approved any time soon. I think we calculated that at Hartford's current rate of completion...it would take 18 months! :wacko:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Hi everyone! Reading your posts gives me hope. My PD is June 29,2012, really praying it will be approved a few days from now. Any recent approval from June Filers? God bless us guys.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone! Reading your posts gives me hope. My PD is June 29,2012, really praying it will be approved a few days from now. Any recent approval from June Filers? God bless us guys.

oh wow you are the first june 29th PD ive seen on here....i dont feel so bad now...im june 29th as well

oh wow you are the first june 29th PD ive seen on here....i dont feel so bad now...im june 29th as well

great! so have you received any notice? please let me know if you have any news. thanks.

233 days.... god knows how many left :(

Marriage : 2009-12-23I-130 Sent : 2012-06-11I-130 NOA1 : 2012-06-12I-130 Approved : 2013-02-13I-797 received : 2013-02-14NVC Received : 2013-02-18Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-03-13Paid I-864 Bill : 2013-03-13Emailed DS-3032: 2013-03-13Sent AOS paskage :2013-03-16 / approved 03-28Receive I-864 Package : 2013-03-18DS-3032 approved: 2013-03-27Paid IV bill: 2013-03-29 / shows paid 04-02Sent IV : 04-03 Additional docs sent 04-09IV package reviewed, but sent RFE: 2013-04-17Case completed: 2013-04-22Interview date assigned: 2013-05-01Interview: 2013-06-04 Trip to USA: 2013-06-06

Well thinking (hoping and praying) that our June 18th will be approached by the end of February, otherwise it's really beginning to screw us over I terms of timescales for leaving my job.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm PD June 12.

This Forum is depressing me. The waiting is depressing me. :wacko:

One pays a tremendous amount of money to have the paperwork done.

Which makes me question "why we have to undergo the medical?" Mine not only cost $200, but what is the point?

Visitors, business people, illegals...none of them is going through medical.

Just another thought of mine.

I'm PD June 12.

This Forum is depressing me. The waiting is depressing me. :wacko:

One pays a tremendous amount of money to have the paperwork done.

Which makes me question "why we have to undergo the medical?" Mine not only cost $200, but what is the point?

Visitors, business people, illegals...none of them is going through medical.

Just another thought of mine.

Well I think the purpose is not just preventing the spread of disease, which is important still right? What if the immigrant never has been in the U.S., and never had a polio vaccine? What about young children that can catch diseases easier. But also, what if you were diagnosed with a severe mental disorder. Couldn't that pose a threat if untreated? It's a lot easier I imagine to deport a person on a travel visa, versus a permanent resident. Just my thoughts. Annoying and unnecessary for most people, but there are a lot of dumb people out there. How many people do you know coughing up a lung, and still come to work?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

Well I think the purpose is not just preventing the spread of disease, which is important still right? What if the immigrant never has been in the U.S., and never had a polio vaccine? What about young children that can catch diseases easier. But also, what if you were diagnosed with a severe mental disorder. Couldn't that pose a threat if untreated? It's a lot easier I imagine to deport a person on a travel visa, versus a permanent resident. Just my thoughts. Annoying and unnecessary for most people, but there are a lot of dumb people out there. How many people do you know coughing up a lung, and still come to work?

You're right in some aspect. Having the proper vaccines. Diseases are more questionable. They can be carried into the country by just about anyone. (visitors, business..)I know lots of people coming to work coughing up a storm. This is just solely my opinion. But you will find that in the states more people work when sick. But you get used to it. The mental disorder needs to be severe enough to become questionable. But not every mental disorder can be seen. (Still, a mental disorder doesn't always exclude)

I got my I-130 approved today, out of the blue. My PD was 6/14/12 @ VSC. I printed out a copy in case this is some dream and I need physical proof for when I wake up. I should be really happy, but feel kinda numb after waiting for so long. Almost like I just got back home from being in a war. Anyway, good luck to you all who are still waiting.

Edited by squirrelisan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.