VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

At current speeds, its taking a month to do a week, roughly.

Lets stay optimistic.

They are so "SLOW" , they have no time to up-date anything correctly (HA)

We're reaching the end. Take the time to go through all your following steps one more time.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Another June filer approved yesterday: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=149434

June 8th was their priority date.

I hope I hear something soon. I'm getting my wife to call in tonight to "make sure they updated my address correctly" (really she's just checking to see if they screwed up and approved me but didn't update the online system properly).

I hope I hear something good soon! I'm June 7th!

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Timeline

Another June filer approved yesterday: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=149434

June 8th was their priority date.

I hope I hear something soon. I'm getting my wife to call in tonight to "make sure they updated my address correctly" (really she's just checking to see if they screwed up and approved me but didn't update the online system properly).

I hope I hear something good soon! I'm June 7th!

The wife called in and she was told that the touch just meant that they updated our address. It didn't mean anything beyond that. Noal123 appears to be right on that! Oh well! Here's to hoping for a quick approval anyway!

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

The wife called in and she was told that the touch just meant that they updated our address. It didn't mean anything beyond that. Noal123 appears to be right on that! Oh well! Here's to hoping for a quick approval anyway!

I'm pretty sure by now they should be looking at first week of June 2012 by now. Your approval status should be changing at any moment now, hang in there.

Last time we needed to update our new address, it was done within a week but we did it via Web instead of call in. I think it much quicker that way.

Timeline

I'm pretty sure by now they should be looking at first week of June 2012 by now. Your approval status should be changing at any moment now, hang in there.

Last time we needed to update our new address, it was done within a week but we did it via Web instead of call in. I think it much quicker that way.

Ya, well it was my address (the beneficiary) that needed to change. She changed hers over the phone in August and it was updated immediately. I got around to sending in a letter changing my address around October last year. So apparently they just got around to completing my request to change my address. Only took 3 months! What efficiency!!! :lol:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

We're making us crazy for nothing.

This Forum doesn't hold the thousands of people who filed I-130, and the thousands that get approved each day.

We're "LUCKY" we fall under the immediate family category. For thousands the road ends after I-130 approval. They have to wait

years for their visa. Its just a few of us on here. And quite many never updated their profile.

We get approved eventually. :yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

yes we are a minute fraction of the MILLIONS that filed I-130 and its true we do fall on immediate relative category but we are human and want to see some action on our cases especially when we see other moving on :)...its just being so difficult for some people being separated from loved ones.

GOD has been WONDERFUL!!!
CR-1 (for Husband):
09/15/2012: Got Married
09/26/2012: Mailed I-130 from Nigeria( delayed by customs)
USCIS stage ( 66 days)
10/12/2012: NOA 1
12/17/2012: NOA 2 (case was transferred to NYC office 11/27/12)
NVC stage ( 20 days)
01/08/2013: Case # and IIN assigned ( file arrived NVC mail room 12/20/12)
01/09/2013: AOS invoiced and paid, DS-3032 emailed and mailed.
01/16/2013: IV invoiced &paid. AOS & IV mailed in one package(arrived 01/18).

01/28/2013: Case complete!!!
04/19/2013: Interview; APPROVED!!!!!
05/13/2013: POE; JFK

N-400: (3 months and 12 days)
Filed N-400 : 2011-06-17
Interview: 2011-09-27
Oath Ceremony: 2011-09-30

IR-5 for Mom Entire process took 5 months exactly
USCIS (22days)

mailed I-130 : 2011-09-30
NOA 1: 2011-10-03 (text & email)
NOA 2: 2011-10-25 (text and email)
NVC: (19 days)
Case entered and # assigned: 2011-11-18
NVC Case COMPLETED: 2011-12-07 ( 43 days from NOA 2 and 65 days from NOA 1)
Interview Date(Lagos): 2012-01- 23
Mom was late for interview
New Interview date: 2012-02-29 : VISA APPROVED

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Yes soon you will get some news, but i am wondering you have applied on June 7th the person who applied June 8th got approved,why is that?Are they not going on order?

It's down to which officer got the case, their working hours, leave days; case complexity.

There are many variables.

Edited by civilservant

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Hello folks,

Don't wants to depress you folks including myself but I saw a bunch of people in July filers at another forum just got approved but.....but!!! they filed with California center though. :dance:

Well for all of us whom filed with VSC back to calander drawing board :rofl:

Jan 2013

x x x x x x x x x x x x 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and counting :lol:

Timeline

Yes soon you will get some news, but i am wondering you have applied on June 7th the person who applied June 8th got approved,why is that?Are they not going on order?

Not exactly in order. I might say in order of batches. They might have given me a priority date sooner than the other person who was approved, but their batch might have been worked on before mine. So, a few days after me and a few days before me are being approved. They were likely just put into a batch of early June filers who were worked on before mine.

Just trying not to think about this process. They should have just finished mine if they were going to change something on my case anyways. I don't get why they wouldn't just see that my priority date is close enough to approve. Whatever.

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Not exactly in order. I might say in order of batches. They might have given me a priority date sooner than the other person who was approved, but their batch might have been worked on before mine. So, a few days after me and a few days before me are being approved. They were likely just put into a batch of early June filers who were worked on before mine.

Just trying not to think about this process. They should have just finished mine if they were going to change something on my case anyways. I don't get why they wouldn't just see that my priority date is close enough to approve. Whatever.

Hoping u will hear something soon good luck.

Timeline

Hoping u will hear something soon good luck.

Thanks, neto. :) I'll try to be patient!

Any day now! THat's all I gotta keep telling myself! :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I an June filer with priority date - June 04, 2012

but i have seen that june 08 already approved...even one july case approved we can see...

similarly..there hv been cases filed eve after july are also getting approved..

i mean..is there any procedure those ppl are following...?

still waiting...with each day....frustration rising and patience losing..

pl give me some hope USCIS...!

any comments clarifying the order ...!!

Edited by Recl12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.