VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YEAH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>case completed.dancin5hr.gifrofl.gif They're scheduling interview at embassy. I will be notified my email.

Finallydancin5hr.gifgood.gif

Congrats Sonjat now you can rest a little, or not...lol...packing is lots of work you better get started.goofy.gif

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

You can call for your 864 anytime and ask if there is an RFE.

Your 230 you at least give them 10 working days.

I dare to say:....hahaha... Readerchoice mother in-law is waiting for interview date.

Readerchoice himself isn't waiting.....rofl.gif

If readerchoice wife wait for interview, he would have call several times embassy for interview goofy.gif

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

If readerchoice wife wait for interview, he would have call several times embassy for interview goofy.gif

Just wait when readerchoice is coming on....devil.gif

But your right...he would...smile.png

But he did all this because its family, and this is how it should be. good.gif

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Well may be when I was younger when heart.gif is all it matter yes.....I would call embassy every other hours laughing.gif . Now a day that I already passed that stage of heart.gif .......nah......she can wait. laughing.giflaughing.gif

No my MIL haven't got schedule for an interview yet......but she can wait too. laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

Timeline

I know Sonjat is having a blast........tongue.png

Readerchoice I didnt know this was for your mother in law, I didnt even know you could get the in laws here I thought it had to be your parents, spouse and children....well since i know I may consider helping my in law but ill think about it first.....

Timeline

Readerchoice I didnt know this was for your mother in law, I didnt even know you could get the in laws here I thought it had to be your parents, spouse and children....well since i know I may consider helping my in law but ill think about it first.....

Readerchoice can answer this better.

But its my take his wife is American citizen. You have to be one to apply for family members.

That readerchoice is taking care of the documents and such ...well...its part of being married (sounds weird) lol

This makes it his wife's mother. (parent)

Breaking News.......bring to you.........by Readerchoice!!!.

There seem to be some sort of a problem at HCM local embassy......where a Consular Officer has been arrested for selling B1-B2 Visa from ranging $50,000 - $70,000 each. He been making killer $mula$....reported sum of $3 millions USD. This guy salary taking home is $7,700 / month NET (meaning after taxes)....not GROSS......but appearently is not enough compared to $50,000-70,000 per visa he issue....hell I would too. rofl.gifrofl.gif

He thought he would out smart the system by setting up bank account in China...using fake idenity to wired the $mula$. I guess he not so greedy and set a limit is $3 millions mark so when that limit hit the ceiling he than give his regnisation letter to Embassy, moved to Thai Land bought...lands, houses and business worth of $2 millions in assets and keep $1 cool millions to retire and enjoy his lavish life style.

But sorry........he make a big mistake by buying so many properties and business which expose him to naked eyes of UNITED STATE UNCLE SAM and since he also a CIA / Consular officer during the time he served at HCM Embassy, he should be smarter than that. Oh well criminal always make some sort of mistake leaving trail here and there.

Readerchoice can answer this better.

But its my take his wife is American citizen. You have to be one to apply for family members.

That readerchoice is taking care of the documents and such ...well...its part of being married (sounds weird) lol

This makes it his wife's mother. (parent)

Sonjat is right on the dollar laughing.gif

Lisap -- You can not sponsor any of your in law it can only be immediate relatives etc....(mom/pap....sister, kids or if you're in heart.gif than yes spouse they called too). I'm the lawyer of my wife in charge of all paper documents making sure it filed correctly......she the one who sponsor her mother and yes she a us citizen.

Edited by Readerchoice

Timeline

Sonjat is right on the dollar laughing.gif

Lisap -- You can not sponsor any of your in law it can only be immediate relatives etc....(mom/pap....sister, kids or if you're in heart.gif than yes spouse they called too). I'm the lawyer of my wife in charge of all paper documents making sure it filed correctly......she the one who sponsor her mother and yes she a us citizen.

Oh ok, well i guess when my husband gets here and becomes a citizen he can help her, although im not so sure i really want the in laws close by.....secret7vf.gif

Timeline

Breaking News.......bring to you.........by Readerchoice!!!.

There seem to be some sort of a problem at HCM local embassy......where a Consular Officer has been arrested for selling B1-B2 Visa from ranging $50,000 - $70,000 each. He been making killer $mula$....reported sum of $3 millions USD. This guy salary taking home is $7,700 / month NET (meaning after taxes)....not GROSS......but appearently is not enough compared to $50,000-70,000 per visa he issue....hell I would too. rofl.gifrofl.gif

He thought he would out smart the system by setting up bank account in China...using fake idenity to wired the $mula$. I guess he not so greedy and set a limit is $3 millions mark so when that limit hit the ceiling he than give his regnisation letter to Embassy, moved to Thai Land bought...lands, houses and business worth of $2 millions in assets and keep $1 cool millions to retire and enjoy his lavish life style.

But sorry........he make a big mistake by buying so many properties and business which expose him to naked eyes of UNITED STATE UNCLE SAM and since he also a CIA / Consular officer during the time he served at HCM Embassy, he should be smarter than that. Oh well criminal always make some sort of mistake leaving trail here and there.

I turned smarter. nytime you write more than two sentence I know I 'm taken for a ride.rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Oh ok, well i guess when my husband gets here and becomes a citizen he can help her, although im not so sure i really want the in laws close by.....secret7vf.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gif I don't know what to say to this one...hahah...I understand.rolleyes.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.