VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

GUYS Im bummed outttt :(

my husband just had his interview and he got the section 221g. administerative processing :( this is in mumbai, india. what does this mean!?! the form says that its incomplete but we had all the documents they needed for the case complete and thereafter. he took the 2012 tax return for my joint sponsor that they asked for. the officer asked only 3 questions and then handed him that 221g form :( does anyone else have any experience with this?! I have no idea why its under processing :( everything was running so smoothly that i didnt not expect this at alll :(

someone please advise and helppppp :(

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

rofl.gif Ha..ha..ha.. I wonder if they use DHL express to send my documents to the embassy? Or will it take snail pace.

Now I feel so ready. Tell me what happens at the interview.

Obvious they use only snail mail to saves $$$ usually take 3-5 days to reach destination.

So this is what will happen on the interview day.

co; Tell me about your name?

Sonjat; it's sonjat no other name has been know or goes by of course dry.png

co; well, tell us how old you really are? begin with DOB.......hmm....never mind.

Sonjat; mad.gif

co; so why did you over stay your GC? and why now decided to come back?

Sonjat; After putting 20 some credits in hard working labor, I'm coming back to collect it of course. content.gif

co; IC........where will you be living once arrived in US?

Sonjat; I haven't figure this one out yet cause that just me you know rolleyes.gif ......I just throw the dart on the map and it telling me go NORTH..yep, way up NORTH like North pole.

co; Well that's it for today.........congrat!!! on your journey at NORTH POLE.

co; stamp....bam...bam....signed....signed......

co; uh.....you need to singed here on page 2 of DS-230

Sonjat; But....but....since I'm so ready and was way ahead of you, so I signed it ahead of time. rolleyes.gif

co; how clever......

sonjat; walking out of us embassy......I was like eb0dfafc.gif and girlwerewolf2xn.gif but now....... jest.gifenergy.gifkicking.giflaughing.gif

GUYS Im bummed outttt sad.png

my husband just had his interview and he got the section 221g. administerative processing sad.png this is in mumbai, india. what does this mean!?! the form says that its incomplete but we had all the documents they needed for the case complete and thereafter. he took the 2012 tax return for my joint sponsor that they asked for. the officer asked only 3 questions and then handed him that 221g form sad.png does anyone else have any experience with this?! I have no idea why its under processing sad.png everything was running so smoothly that i didnt not expect this at alll sad.png

someone please advise and helppppp sad.png

That is normal circumstances and I see this all the time. CO should tell him why and what is missing or needed when they handed over 221g slip. Once you or him have full fill the RFE checklist they asks for, on the attach form along with 221g should tell you where to submit them for second interview.

GUYS Im bummed outttt

my husband just had his interview and he got the section 221g. administerative processing sad.png this is in mumbai, india. what does this mean!?! the form says that its incomplete but we had all the documents they needed for the case complete and thereafter. he took the 2012 tax return for my joint sponsor that they asked for. the officer asked only 3 questions and then handed him that 221g form does anyone else have any experience with this?! I have no idea why its under processing everything was running so smoothly that i didnt not expect this at alll

someone please advise and helppppp

That is normal circumstances and I see this all the time. CO should tell him why and what is missing or needed when they handed over 221g slip. Once you or him have full fill the RFE checklist they asks for, on the attach form along with 221g should tell you where to submit them for second interview.

Yes, but that is the thing. The officer never told him what was missing or any additional documnets that they required. How are we supposed to know what additional docs we need to send? Or any of the missing info?????

I'm seriously so depressed :(

How long can the processing take??

Yes, but that is the thing. The officer never told him what was missing or any additional documnets that they required. How are we supposed to know what additional docs we need to send? Or any of the missing info?????

I'm seriously so depressed sad.png

How long can the processing take??

I never heard of such thing that CO will just give you a 221g without explaining why. I strongly recommended you or your hubby call the US embassy and ask them for more detail about your case and why it was denied. If you don't respond within time frame your case will be consider terminated. If you don't get a straight answer you can always filed a complaint on behalf of your case.

Edited by Readerchoice

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

wow congrates to you,very happy to hear this. dancin5hr.gif

Thank you. Very soon its your turn. But your know I'm a "CRAB" I worry until I truly have my passport with stamp in my hand.

Only than I believe it. Reading from ZAMAR on here spookes me how things still can change.dry.png

But I'm sure to hear something next week. Date and time means the end is here.

Timeline

Yeah Readerchoice...The officer will ask...how much chocolate did you eat??

Sonja can say..."I given it up" ...I'm broke now and can't afford it.

I used the time wisely, I let go of my children hahaha...I did got great exercise out of my wait. I'm jogging close to every night since January 1st.

I need assurance...The officer isn't going to deny me in the final interview?? This spooks me now.

My fathers one year death anniversary is next week. This spooks me too.rolleyes.gif

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Thank you. Very soon its your turn. But your know I'm a "CRAB" I worry until I truly have my passport with stamp in my hand.

Only than I believe it. Reading from ZAMAR on here spookes me how things still can change.dry.png

But I'm sure to hear something next week. Date and time means the end is here.

Better you can get information about local embassy how busy they are at the moment,so if they are not that busy u can expect interview date soon.Am i correct?

My turn hope i have to wait sometime.exactly how long your gap between i-864 (not exact form :) ) and DS230 from the case closed days?

Yeah Readerchoice...The officer will ask...how much chocolate did you eat??

Sonja can say..."I given it up" ...I'm broke now and can't afford it.

I used the time wisely, I let go of my children hahaha...I did got great exercise out of my wait. I'm jogging close to every night since January 1st.

I need assurance...The officer isn't going to deny me in the final interview?? This spooks me now.

My fathers one year death anniversary is next week. This spooks me too.rolleyes.gif

guys ru talking about real chocolate???

Timeline

Better you can get information about local embassy how busy they are at the moment,so if they are not that busy u can expect interview date soon.Am i correct?

My turn hope i have to wait sometime.exactly how long your gap between i-864 (not exact form smile.png ) and DS230 from the case closed days?

guys ru talking about real chocolate???

This is so funny. I sure talk about real chocolate. haha...Every time I lost patience or felt stressed from waiting...I ate chocolate.goofy.gif

This meant I needed to exercise more.

My local embassy has 10 days to 1 month time after NVC to give me interview date. (But this is silly writing) Doesn't say if they have this time frame to set date for after. Or time frame to set date within this time. It doesn't seem busy according to the doctor at the medical office.

864 and 230 are two different departments.

You are done with your 864. They operator only tells you what the see in their computer. And when your 864 is in the computer this means you are done with it. My opinion.

Your 230 might be done in 10 working days from the date they received it. dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

This is so funny. I sure talk about real chocolate. haha...Every time I lost patience or felt stressed from waiting...I ate chocolate.goofy.gif

This meant I needed to exercise more.

My local embassy has 10 days to 1 month time after NVC to give me interview date. (But this is silly writing) Doesn't say if they have this time frame to set date for after. Or time frame to set date within this time. It doesn't seem busy according to the doctor at the medical office.

864 and 230 are two different departments.

You are done with your 864. They operator only tells you what the see in their computer. And when your 864 is in the computer this means you are done with it. My opinion.

Your 230 might be done in 10 working days from the date they received it. dancin5hr.gif

Ho real chocolate.

So your opinion says there is no REF for 864??? once they enter to the system???

Timeline

Ho real chocolate.

So your opinion says there is no REF for 864??? once they enter to the system???

I use chocolate as a speech. When I say I need to eat chocolate...people know I feel stressed.

Its my opinion your 864 is done. You can always call and ask operator if they have RFE in computer. (I did)

You just wait for 230....yeahhhhhh

Timeline

I use chocolate as a speech. When I say I need to eat chocolate...people know I feel stressed.

Its my opinion your 864 is done. You can always call and ask operator if they have RFE in computer. (I did)

Lets see next week possible to call.

what happen to readerchoice did he got interview date?

Timeline

Lets see next week possible to call.

what happen to readerchoice did he got interview date?

You can call for your 864 anytime and ask if there is an RFE.

Your 230 you at least give them 10 working days.

I dare to say:....hahaha... Readerchoice mother in-law is waiting for interview date.

Readerchoice himself isn't waiting.....rofl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.