VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Went for my medical yesterday, Blood Pressure was a little high but a quick trip to the GP, a recheck and a fax will fix that soon enough. Speedwell and I's timeline has matched up pretty well, so hoping for a case complete at NVC next week and a July interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello all, so i'm assuming everyone on this thread has all gotten their NOA2, right? If not dont be discouraged! us June fillers has really been weathering the storm, hopefully it ends soooooon, then we'll all look back and smiled in USCIS face! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Went for my medical yesterday, Blood Pressure was a little high but a quick trip to the GP, a recheck and a fax will fix that soon enough. Speedwell and I's timeline has matched up pretty well, so hoping for a case complete at NVC next week and a July interview.

July???????? u get so let for the interview??? OMG 2 months more

July???????? u get so let for the interview??? OMG 2 months more

For London it's really busy at the moment, the H1B visa cap for this year has been met and traditionally alot of them come from the UK. I wasnt intending to enter the US until 3rd September anyway, so it dosent bother me.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

good.gif Your AOS should be completed within 10 working days from date of received. My DS-230 only took 7 or 8 working days to complete and close my case. It getting near to the end of the game. rolleyes.gif

I'm calling them tonight and see if they have schedule the appointment for interview yet.

Oh yes... you too need to make your calls...lol

They received my DS230 this morning. NICE.

I say I start calling end of next week. rolleyes.gif

Timeline

For London it's really busy at the moment, the H1B visa cap for this year has been met and traditionally alot of them come from the UK. I wasnt intending to enter the US until 3rd September anyway, so it dosent bother me.

My medical went well. Now its with the consulate until interview.

The medical office in Germany said they don't have many for the states.

More so for Canada and Australia.

When I say I want an interview date for June...this for me holds personal meaning.

My I-130 was accepted the day my father passed away. I have taken this as a sign.

I want my journey to have been with my father to be all worthwhile.

So comes June the 12th...I want the interview. I want the feeling my Dad says, "time to go home".

You will continue reading about me wanting a June interview.smile.png

Timeline

Stay peaceful...we waited this long...we will eventually get through this.rofl.gif Even if we are in the nuthouse by then.content.gif

My husband has called NVC the person who answer the phone call given ID# and invoice# by the way my husband has tried to pay $88 through payment portal but it gives some error messages saying something and contact NVC,can you tell me what has gone wrong??? IS that ID# or Invoice# wrong???

Timeline

My husband has called NVC the person who answer the phone call given ID# and invoice# by the way my husband has tried to pay $88 through payment portal but it gives some error messages saying something and contact NVC,can you tell me what has gone wrong??? IS that ID# or Invoice# wrong???

No nothing wrong. This message means they " giving all your information in" so you can make payment.

Try again today. Keep trying until it opens. Your fine.

Timeline

I didn't attach the Form. I emailed the writing.

Subject line: DS-3032, case #, name, DOB

(in the body)

NVC case #

USCIS #

Petitioner name

Petitioner DOB

Beneficiary name

Beneficiary DOB

RE: Declaration of choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa Applicant

My name is _________, my visa case number is _________. Per DS-3032 (choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa Applicants), I would like to appoint "myself" ___________ as my agent of choice to receive all future correspondence from the U.S. Department of State. My contact information is provided below. Please let me know if you need additional information.

:thumbs:

This was it. I mailed this to NVCINQUIRY@STATE.GOV without bar code. I was told if they need bar code they will request one. And if they do...I just attach the barcode and resend the same. But I received confirmation 30 seconds later that they received it. So far no one asked for anything.

I answered to neto123 the same. :thumbs: I hope it helps.

Hi i need your guide on this step,my husband got ID# and Invoice# but he couldnt make the payment,as you said above with the case number we can mail the DS-3032 form,i have few questions on this.

1.Who have to mail the form me (Beneficiary) or my husband (petitioner) ?

2.Whose name has to be mention on this mail???Mine or husband? (My name is _________, my visa case number is _________. Per DS-3032 ect)

3.We dnt have a barcode,how can we mail with the barcode?

Timeline

Hi i need your guide on this step,my husband got ID# and Invoice# but he couldnt make the payment,as you said above with the case number we can mail the DS-3032 form,i have few questions on this.

1.Who have to mail the form me (Beneficiary) or my husband (petitioner) ?

2.Whose name has to be mention on this mail???Mine or husband? (My name is _________, my visa case number is _________. Per DS-3032 ect)

3.We dnt have a barcode,how can we mail with the barcode?

1. You the beneficiary email the DS3032

2. You mention the person who takes care of everything.

My name is Beneficiary, my case # is ------------. Per instruction I appoint ?????

3. Send it without barcode. If they want a barcode, they ask for one and you just resend it.

They didn't ask with me. They just want to know who takes care of stuff. Don't waste time.

Timeline

1. You the beneficiary email the DS3032

2. You mention the person who takes care of everything.

My name is Beneficiary, my case # is ------------. Per instruction I appoint ?????

3. Send it without barcode. If they want a barcode, they ask for one and you just resend it.

They didn't ask with me. They just want to know who takes care of stuff. Don't waste time.

Don't forget

Address and email address

I'm happy your got your numbers.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.