VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

Yes hope below link was given by you where NVC request certain Doc, which i am preparing for the moments and before they ask i will mail the doc to my husband where he can send them once they ask for.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3195.html

good.gif yes..

Are you doing the DS230, or online.

If you do DS230 and send it to your husband, don't forget to sign part 1....and do not sign part 2. Seems easy to forget.

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

good.gif yes..

If you do DS230 and send it to your husband, don't forget to sign part 1....and do not sign part 2. Seems easy to forget.

I still dnt got my ID # or invoice # , i am just preparing all these doc ready, justice clearance report i have applied and i have one original marriage certificates and birth certificates so i have request all these from related departments tats all i am doing.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

good.gif yes..

Well, if anyone signed part 2, that mean they are extra ready and all set to go, no need to sign it after interview. rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Timeline

Well, if anyone signed part 2, that mean they are extra ready and all set to go, no need to sign it after interview. rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

rofl.gif yeah...cracking up. I passed out yesterday. This felt emotional to send the last documents. rofl.gif

No papers lying around. It feels empty. Its empty anyways. I rented a 3 room apartment without funiture. rofl.gif

I live in one room only. hahaha... I'm ready.

I still dnt got my ID # or invoice # , i am just preparing all these doc ready, justice clearance report i have applied and i have one original marriage certificates and birth certificates so i have request all these from related departments tats all i am doing.

good.gif This is good.

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

rofl.gif yeah...cracking up. I passed out yesterday. This felt emotional to send the last documents. rofl.gif

No papers lying around. It feels empty. Its empty anyways. I rented a 3 room apartment without funiture. rofl.gif

I live in one room only. hahaha... I'm ready.

good.gif This is good.

Thank you :)

Got the medical done. No issues there. I received a CD and the papers stay with the consulate until I have my interview date.

This is it. All done on my side.dancin5hr.gifsmile.pnggood.gif

That's great! kicking.gif Don't worry about package 4 or 5 because we all done from here and that all it matter.laughing.gif

I believed package 4 is a notice email of interview package? and package 5 is referring specific local embassy? not sure, but like I said....we are all set once the case is complete at NVC. Next is interview letter.

Timeline

That's great! kicking.gif Don't worry about package 4 or 5 because we all done from here and that all it matter.laughing.gif

I believed package 4 is a notice email of interview package? and package 5 is referring specific local embassy? not sure, but like I said....we are all set once the case is complete at NVC. Next is interview letter.

This is so great. dancin5hr.gif I thought why wait with medical if they say its good for 12 month. dancin5hr.gif

Now I can concentrate on anything coming my way......which is NOTHING rofl.gif besides the interview date.

They don't have too many who applied for GC in Germany, I say your right and my interview can be quick afyter NVC.

goofy.gif

I love these faces. Hope all is well on your side.

This is so great. dancin5hr.gif I thought why wait with medical if they say its good for 12 month. dancin5hr.gif

Now I can concentrate on anything coming my way......which is NOTHING rofl.gif besides the interview date.

They don't have too many who applied for GC in Germany, I say your right and my interview can be quick afyter NVC.

goofy.gif

I love these faces. Hope all is well on your side.

I'll say.......you will probably get an interview somewhere in early or mid July or possible late June. Did you call and ask them about your AOS package?.

Timeline

I'll say.......you will probably get an interview somewhere in early or mid July or possible late June. Did you call and ask them about your AOS package?.

Oh please...why make a wave... They did get it. Maybe no news is good news. I will check with them tomorrow.

I was told lots of people got their interview within 7 days to 3 weeks after NVC for Germany. I stay optimistic.

Its okay if I have to wait as long the news is good.

Timeline

Checked on the payment portal. My DS230 shows paid. I printed the page.

Checked with DHL tracker. My DS230 is in Belgium and should arrive at NVC tomorrow.

Very good timing.

Timeline

Okay Mr. Readerchoice. Your so pushy in such a good way. This way I get things done. Thank you.

I just called NVC. Fees are paid. AOS is being processed and the same phrase, it takes 10 to 20 business days to process.

He asked for my DS230. Which I told him it will arrive tomorrow.

He said very good...

Looked on the German consulate site and found a tracking, punched in my case number and it popped up the info that NVC is processing...

I say I did a good job for the day (my night). Thank you.

good.gif Your AOS should be completed within 10 working days from date of received. My DS-230 only took 7 or 8 working days to complete and close my case. It getting near to the end of the game. rolleyes.gif

I'm calling them tonight and see if they have schedule the appointment for interview yet.

Edited by Readerchoice

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.