VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

I would start calling them 3 working days after they have received your DS-230. It seem NVC are working in much faster pace now a day.

I'm emotional drained...wacko.png

I call them 5 days after...this way they can email me on the 4th day with interview date...laughing.gif and I call the 5th day to say thank you.laughing.gif

I'm going back to bed. My son is taking the big SAT testing today. Will get him into the Orono University this Fall.kicking.gif

When I return I have to pay my student loan. headbonk.gif Tired.

Well our DS230 was received on 26th April, only waiting on that to be accepted for a case complete.

20 working days for IV acceptance though, so a little wait now.

Whoever said they might be back in the US by June - you wont.

Timeline

Well our DS230 was received on 26th April, only waiting on that to be accepted for a case complete.

20 working days for IV acceptance though, so a little wait now.

Whoever said they might be back in the US by June - you wont.

jest.gif I'm staying optimistic. I did pretty good to pay all invoices and send all documents within 9 days.

I did included my DS-2001 that I am ready for interview and have all documents together.

Next week I do my medical. jest.gif I try to stay optimistic.

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

jest.gif I'm staying optimistic. I did pretty good to pay all invoices and send all documents within 9 days.

I did included my DS-2001 that I am ready for interview and have all documents together.

Next week I do my medical. jest.gif I try to stay optimistic.

Hi can you tell me step by step what will happen after NVC enter the case to the system,they will send tracking num and invoice number after that what will happen till we get into interview date,so i can be awareness on each steps.

Timeline

The DS-2001 isn't needed for NVC... I have my medical on tuesday.

They did ask for mine. The Frankfurt consulate asked to attach it to the DS230, otherwise I needed to send it separate requesting an interview date when I'm ready. Either way it didn't hurt. This way they see I'm ready.

Timeline

Hi can you tell me step by step what will happen after NVC enter the case to the system,they will send tracking num and invoice number after that what will happen till we get into interview date,so i can be awareness on each steps.

Wow...I can only write what I did.

1. My NOA2 approval date 29 March.

Petitioner received written approval I-797 April 10.

I called 5 times for case # and ID invoice # .

I received the numbers April 19.

2. With the case # I immediately emailed April 19 (regular email) my DS-3032. Check on page 103 what I wrote.

An automated response will tell you they received it. This generates the DS-230.

I resend the DS-3032 on May 1, changed in subject line: for supervisor review because DS-230 taken to long.

3. With the case # and ID inv. # I keep checking under "immigration visa invoice payment center" for the I-864 payment to be invoiced.

$88 invoice payment opened April 25. I paid immediately. (Have bank routing and account number ready) Print your Bar-code sheet. It entails

the address where to send your I-864 documents, and is used as cover sheet. (Be aware my country doesn't file anything online)

Invoice showed paid on April 30.

I immediately expressed my I-864 documents with DHL the next day, April 26.

They received my documents, April 29.

4. Did the same with DS-230 invoice. I keep checking the payment center portal using my case # and ID invoice #.

$230 invoice payment opend May 3. I immediateliy paid and printed Bar-code sheet with address.

Send DS-230 package (DHL express) the next day, April 4. They will receive it this Tuesday.

(The payment portal doesn't show paid yet, but the bar-code sheet is proof I at least attempted to pay) lol

5. Need my medical done

6. Interview date required documents are ready for interview

I hope this helps some.

And lots of prayers that I receive no other correspondence than the said interview date. goofy.gif

Timeline

Wow...I can only write what I did.

1. My NOA2 approval date 29 March.

Petitioner received written approval I-797 April 10.

I called 5 times for case # and ID invoice # .

I received the numbers April 19.

2. With the case # I immediately emailed April 19 (regular email) my DS-3032. Check on page 103 what I wrote.

An automated response will tell you they received it. This generates the DS-230.

I resend the DS-3032 on May 1, changed in subject line: for supervisor review because DS-230 taken to long.

3. With the case # and ID inv. # I keep checking under "immigration visa invoice payment center" for the I-864 payment to be invoiced.

$88 invoice payment opened April 25. I paid immediately. (Have bank routing and account number ready) Print your Bar-code sheet. It entails

the address where to send your I-864 documents, and is used as cover sheet. (Be aware my country doesn't file anything online)

Invoice showed paid on April 30.

I immediately expressed my I-864 documents with DHL the next day, April 26.

They received my documents, April 29.

4. Did the same with DS-230 invoice. I keep checking the payment center portal using my case # and ID invoice #.

$230 invoice payment opend May 3. I immediateliy paid and printed Bar-code sheet with address.

Send DS-230 package (DHL express) the next day, April 4. They will receive it this Tuesday.

(The payment portal doesn't show paid yet, but the bar-code sheet is proof I at least attempted to pay) lol

5. Need my medical done

6. Interview date required documents are ready for interview

I hope this helps some.

And lots of prayers that I receive no other correspondence than the said interview date. goofy.gif

Well its long way :) , then when did they ask you for the other documents? I mean original doc, Justice clearance,tax doc ect

Timeline

Well its long way smile.png , then when did they ask you for the other documents? I mean original doc, Justice clearance,tax doc ect

Oh...they never did ask me. When we started this process I got it all togehter beforehand by checking all the requirements, as to what is needed.

I almost forgot petioners original birth certificate, but thanks to "readerchoice" I got this in time.

What I'm saying. I had all the original already on hand and prepared the packages in advance.

My DS-230 was filled out since last June, I only waited for the time I could date it.

dancin5hr.gif I was aware of every step. But it was the little things I needed help with. When to staple or not. What envelope to use...stuff like this.

Timeline

Oh...they never did ask me. When we started this process I got it all togehter beforehand by checking all the requirements, as to what is needed.

I almost forgot petioners original birth certificate, but thanks to "readerchoice" I got this in time.

What I'm saying. I had all the original already on hand and prepared the packages in advance.

My DS-230 was filled out since last June, I only waited for the time I could date it.

dancin5hr.gif I was aware of every step. But it was the little things I needed help with. When to staple or not. What envelope to use...stuff like this.

Hope they might ask all those doc during interview or before interview

Timeline

Hope they might ask all those doc during interview or before interview

Be careful not to waste time with waiting for them to request certain documents.

Check with your country and what documents they require for each step.

This way you have them all on hand.

Timeline

Be careful not to waste time with waiting for them to request certain documents.

Check with your country and what documents they require for each step.

This way you have them all on hand.

Yes hope below link was given by you where NVC request certain Doc, which i am preparing for the moments and before they ask i will mail the doc to my husband where he can send them once they ask for.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3195.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.