VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey wait a minute....you just cut in line laughing.giflaughing.gif

Well, your DS-230 should be invoice soon keep checking.

I also received the email asking to submit AOS package once the portal clear your payment. It's normal no need to worry or respond to that email, I didn't.

You will get another email " CHECKLIST " from NVC once your AOS has been reviews and accepted....but make sure you read it. My say.......please submit your civil documents and not an RFE....PHEW!!!!.laughing.gif

Good to know. What are "civil documents"dry.pngrolleyes.gif

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

rofl.gif I needed to ask.

I send them the moment I paid my $230 invoice.

Still not invoiced.

Hope all runs as smooth as yours. idea9dv.gif

Did your family get an interview date by now.

Or the medical done.

The in law still await for interview to be schedule by NVC. I heard it will take a month plus to get schedule for where my in law country. An average from case complete to interview date is some where 3 1/2 months. I rather do the medical when NVC has assigned an interview date. Don't feel like do it twice & cost too.

You will probably will be here already and my in law still awaiting for an interview. Some country is just ridiculous longgggggggggggggggggggg.ClockWatch2.gif

Edited by Readerchoice

Timeline

The in law still await for interview to be schedule by NVC. I heard it will take a month plus to get schedule for where my in law country. An average from case complete to interview date is some where 3 1/2 months. I rather do the medical when NVC has assigned an interview date. Don't feel like do it twice & cost too.

You will probably will be here already and my in law still awaiting for an interview. Some country is just ridiculous longgggggggggggggggggggg.ClockWatch2.gif

This is long. But it is the ending. And it gives time to straighten everything for the move.

I don't know about the interview here, but I say your right it won't take as long.

My medical is good for 12 month. Taking it in advance is okay.

I have Tubercolosis(lateral). I need my x-rays done. Guess I have to take 2 times trip to the city.

I truly just take my suitcase and walk away from here.good.gif

This is long. But it is the ending. And it gives time to straighten everything for the move.

I don't know about the interview here, but I say your right it won't take as long.

My medical is good for 12 month. Taking it in advance is okay.

I have Tubercolosis(lateral). I need my x-rays done. Guess I have to take 2 times trip to the city.

I truly just take my suitcase and walk away from here.good.gif

C'mom........Germany and the rest of Europe is so nice and beautiful. I was in France only 1 week and wish I has more times sad.png . Don't you want to be there little longer before coming back to home sweet home.dry.png

Timeline

C'mom........Germany and the rest of Europe is so nice and beautiful. I was in France only 1 week and wish I has more times sad.png . Don't you want to be there little longer before coming back to home sweet home.dry.png

I'm alone here. I buried my father last June. There is nothing left. I live in an empty apartment. Its time to go home.

rolleyes.gif Try living here this long and nothing is pretty.

I'm alone here. I buried my father last June. There is nothing left. I live in an empty apartment. Its time to go home.

rolleyes.gif Try living here this long and nothing is pretty.

mellow.png Sorry to hear that. Well I get when you living some where long enough it get old at times. laughing.gif

rofl.gifrofl.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif Hahahahah..

Just paid my DS230 invoice. How nice.

Need to check if the postal is open on Saturday.

Than I'm done. Yeah...rofl.gif

Wow!!!! that's pretty quick. Look like NVC is doing serious srping cleaning. laughing.gif

Well....you should see in your checking that a pending of $230. You're almost there .............jest.gif

Timeline

Wow!!!! that's pretty quick. Look like NVC is doing serious srping cleaning. laughing.gif

Well....you should see in your checking that a pending of $230. You're almost there .............jest.gif

Yeah...dancin5hr.gif postal is open till 1pm. I be there in the morning. In 5 hours. hahah...

I wouldn't mind them cleaning me out. This means my papers get delivered on Tuesday.

Good enough. smile.png

Timeline

goofy.gif happy for u.

Thank you. Its such a relief. I paid online and express mailed the documents the next day. There is no time to waste.

Now I hope they don't nit pick on anything. Heck, ...I pray they don't.

Ready for medical and interview.dancin5hr.gif

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Thank you. Its such a relief. I paid online and express mailed the documents the next day. There is no time to waste.

Now I hope they don't nit pick on anything. Heck, ...I pray they don't.

Ready for medical and interview.dancin5hr.gif

Once they send you interview day keep on updating,also plz be with us till all of our work finish,need ur help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.