VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

I got approved from USCIS on Mar 5 (NOA2) NVC received my case 1 week later. It took them another 15 working business days (excluding weekend) for me to received a case# numbers and IIN. After that It took another 4 days to get the online portal ready to accept payment. Basicly I just watied 1 month before I can even sent out any documents.

You need to exclude the weekend and only count working business days as NVC referring to 15 working days is minimum, it may take up to 20 or more depend on volume they received.

You may wonder why others got approved the same time as you but they already had their case# or IIN????. Well, just think of this way....USCIS ship out boxes and boxes of approval cases........so they are stack up high in a room at NVC awaiting for case workers to get to them, and since your file may be in one of those boxes way on the bottom, a case worker aren't able to get to them soon enough, at this time you just have to wait at this point. Where as others may get lucky their files is in the top boxes.

good.gif I'm bored.

called DHL, and the rep said my docs were already delivered to NVC... woooot! moving forward... i'll call them next week to ask if our case has been closed... God bless us again...:))

Timeline

called DHL, and the rep said my docs were already delivered to NVC... woooot! moving forward... i'll call them next week to ask if our case has been closed... God bless us again...smile.png)

This is good news. Hope they work this quick. Its been long enough.

I say my AOS documents got delivered today but I didn't check.

I still wait for my 230 to be invoiced.

You might be home in June...That would be nice.

When I get my visa..I walk out of this apartment...to the airport...and never look back.

I buy a ticket to wherever in the states... watch me doing it. goofy.gif

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

I got approved from USCIS on Mar 5 (NOA2) NVC received my case 1 week later. It took them another 15 working business days (excluding weekend) for me to received a case# numbers and IIN. After that It took another 4 days to get the online portal ready to accept payment. Basicly I just watied 1 month before I can even sent out any documents.

You need to exclude the weekend and only count working business days as NVC referring to 15 working days is minimum, it may take up to 20 or more depend on volume they received.

You may wonder why others got approved the same time as you but they already had their case# or IIN????. Well, just think of this way....USCIS ship out boxes and boxes of approval cases........so they are stack up high in a room at NVC awaiting for case workers to get to them, and since your file may be in one of those boxes way on the bottom, a case worker aren't able to get to them soon enough, at this time you just have to wait at this point. Where as others may get lucky their files is in the top boxes.

yes what ur saying true,let me keep hope

Timeline

Checked with DHL. My AOS got delivered Monday. Earlier than I intended. But it takes them time to get to it....

Waiting for DS230 invoice.

I think I'm on 23 days less weekend. So I'm around 17 working days between DS3032 and DS230.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

I was checking out the beneficiary email and I saw an email from NVC on subject line......." CHECKLIST.." YIKES!!! I was like oh no..........but than I look at the date of email received was April 24. I open and see what it say anyway.......it say, I need to submit Civil documents rolleyes.gif that was it!!! scare me a bit. I called NVC again just to confirm case is closed and it did close on 4/26 in their system and now awaiting to be schedule for an interview biggrin.png .

So it taking NVC 7 business days from date of received to review and completed each package!!! + a day to closed the case. yes.gif for those whom anxious and wonder if they review your package just give it 7 working business days, by than you should get some sort of answer if there is a checklist or not. This is where the fun part come in...laughing.gif

Checked with DHL. My AOS got delivered Monday. Earlier than I intended. But it takes them time to get to it....

Waiting for DS230 invoice.

I think I'm on 23 days less weekend. So I'm around 17 working days between DS3032 and DS230.

If you email DS3032 out and it already been more than 10 working days....resubmit it again but in the subject line use " SUPERVISOR REIVEW " you will get an acceptance within from 1-3 days and your innovice will be next soon. Using the supervisor review is like cutting in the line but in this case it exempt.

Timeline

If you email DS3032 out and it already been more than 10 working days....resubmit it again but in the subject line use " SUPERVISOR REIVEW " you will get an acceptance within from 1-3 days and your innovice will be next soon. Using the supervisor review is like cutting in the line but in this case it exempt.

Thanks Readerchoice. Did what you recommended.

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Took a while. I send it to myself first. rofl.gifrofl.gif Until I figured out.

My ds-3032 was accepted today, but only because i requested a supervisor review.....

I hope this works for me. Did a resending with supervisor review. Hope someone pushes the button now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks Readerchoice. Did what you recommended.

rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Took a while. I send it to myself first. rofl.gifrofl.gif Until I figured out.

I hope this works for me. Did a resending with supervisor review. Hope someone pushes the button now.

Yes they answered in 2 hours!!!!!goofy.gifgoofy.gifgoofy.gif

Timeline

Well the time now in Boston is 3:10pm and they probably leaving 4pm so you only have an hour left for today. laughing.gif

Hahaha...Its 8 pm Boston time and I received an email regards my DS3032. All okay and accepted. dancin5hr.gif

AOS shows as paid...but they ask for my AOS documents. I'm not going to respond. I'm sure someone is going to find them,

or maybe works on them already and it just isn't entered yet. Its in their building.

I guess they will invoice my DS230 soon. dancin5hr.gif

Any input is welcome.rofl.gif

Hahaha...Its 8 pm Boston time and I received an email regards my DS3032. All okay and accepted. dancin5hr.gif

AOS shows as paid...but they ask for my AOS documents. I'm not going to respond. I'm sure someone is going to find them,

or maybe works on them already and it just isn't entered yet. Its in their building.

I guess they will invoice my DS230 soon. dancin5hr.gif

Any input is welcome.rofl.gif

Hey wait a minute....you just cut in line laughing.giflaughing.gif

Well, your DS-230 should be invoice soon keep checking.

I also received the email asking to submit AOS package once the portal clear your payment. It's normal no need to worry or respond to that email, I didn't.

You will get another email " CHECKLIST " from NVC once your AOS has been reviews and accepted....but make sure you read it. My say.......please submit your civil documents and not an RFE....PHEW!!!!.laughing.gif

Edited by Readerchoice

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.