VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Yeah once you paid on the online portal and able to print out the cover letter and your documents is ready, sent them out ASAP don't wait for status to change to PAID. I saw couple of people on NVC thread send in their packages and their payment got rejected but NVC still review them anyway. In one case I read a person sent both package in without a cover letter YIKES....but he did manage to makes payment right after ...and was till ok with NVC.

Put you in a old folks home? that's even better, at least there are other old friends to talks to instead of home alone all by yourself rofl.gif . I'm right behind you Sonjat.....I"m 42 turn 43 very soon yikes, I can see myself by countless gray hairs.cray5ol.gif

that's what i did... i sent my docs before the payment status changed into paid... kinda nervous though but now im already at peace since today, when i checked the payment portal, the status is alread paid... i sent the docs 2 days ago... can't wait to end this long process... wooOOOOh! God bless us...

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

that's what i did... i sent my docs before the payment status changed into paid... kinda nervous though but now im already at peace since today, when i checked the payment portal, the status is alread paid... i sent the docs 2 days ago... can't wait to end this long process... wooOOOOh! God bless us...

goofy.gif I say this is good news. Looks like the status shows "PAID" for some in the portal.

What a nice relief this must be to have every document out. There will be no RFE. dancin5hr.gif

Timeline

Well...no invoice yet for me. Its just a matter of "any time".idea9dv.gif

Tomorrow is a German holiday. Thanks the lord this has nothing to do with the USA.

Looks like lisap and myself are close behind you all to finish up.

I reached 10 days between my DS3032 and my DS230 wait. But I guess I need 10 working days.

I will reach them on Thursday.

goofy.gif I say this is good news. Looks like the status shows "PAID" for some in the portal.

What a nice relief this must be to have every document out. There will be no RFE. dancin5hr.gif

truly it is a relief... on the 3rd it will be our anniversary... and i will see my husband soon... hoping for good news... quick process.. i hope i wont have any prob with my med exam... oMG... i'll leave it all to God...

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Still they dnt enter my case to the system :( , i miss my husband god plz help me crying.gif

Timeline

Still they dnt enter my case to the system sad.png , i miss my husband god plz help me crying.gif

Maybe with you it does take 20 working days. I don't think it has anything to do with you.

Might be the case worker who takes the 10 to 20 days to a literal level.

Keep calling them. Stay strong.rolleyes.gif

Timeline

Maybe with you it does take 20 working days. I don't think it has anything to do with you.

Might be the case worker who takes the 10 to 20 days to a literal level.

Keep calling them. Stay strong.rolleyes.gif

"lisap" case got entered to the system, but what may be the reason for me to get delay?

Timeline

"lisap" case got entered to the system, but what may be the reason for me to get delay?

I've seen that NVC received your case and lisap at the same time. 15 April.

I can only assume that the worker who handles your case to enter is a little slower at it.

This is why the keep telling us to wait 10 to 20 working days.

It will happen soon.

Timeline

I've seen that NVC received your case and lisap at the same time. 15 April.

I can only assume that the worker who handles your case to enter is a little slower at it.

This is why the keep telling us to wait 10 to 20 working days.

It will happen soon.

yes when my husband call NVC last week they said we received your case on 15th April after two days he called them again then they have said we got the case on 19th April.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yes when my husband call NVC last week they said we received your case on 15th April after two days he called them again then they have said we got the case on 19th April.

Oh man Neto sorry you had'nt got your case number yet...yes they got mine on the 15th...entered 8days later and invoice me on the 29th, yesterday so please please call them!

Timeline

When you call again and they entered your case, they will give you your case number when you ask for it.

You have nothing to worry yet. You are not over 20 working days. Try to be patient a little longer.

Timeline

Oh man Neto sorry you had'nt got your case number yet...yes they got mine on the 15th...entered 8days later and invoice me on the 29th, yesterday so please please call them!

Yes have to call them today.

Yes need to call them today

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.