VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

dancin5hr.gif Another week. Hope for DS230 invoice. Going to check with my bank this evening if 864 payment went through.

Hope no shocking news for anything. Finished my DS230 package and included my DS2001 for interview readiness.

Just waiting for Bar code sheet. This whole journey is "waiting". rofl.gif

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

dancin5hr.gif Another week. Hope for DS230 invoice. Going to check with my bank this evening if 864 payment went through.

Hope no shocking news for anything. Finished my DS230 package and included my DS2001 for interview readiness.

Just waiting for Bar code sheet. This whole journey is "waiting". rofl.gif

what do u mean by "DS2001 for interview readiness."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy Monday everyone!!!!goofy.gif Now for my question....how long after you all recieved the case number were you able to make online payment and submitt ds-3032....My case got entered on the 22nd of april and i have not yet got that email i was told i'd get neither have i been able to make any online payment, is this unusal. huh.png

Timeline

what do u mean by "DS2001 for interview readiness."

Huh..dry.png Sorry, having fun with the facesjest.gif

I really don't know. My country said to include it if I'm ready. I have all the papers for the interview, which is listed on the DS2001 for my country.

The only thing to add is my medical. NVC will return my original to my consulate.

The DS2001 questions when I want to travel.

energy.gif Of course I wrote: immediatelly after I receive my visa I want to return home. I guess they schdeule interview timing when all my 864 and 230 documents are accepted. I assume this is just to show a person is ready for interview and doesn't need to wait longer to get all documents ready for interview. Hope this helps some. Don't know about your country.

Timeline

Happy Monday everyone!!!!goofy.gif Now for my question....how long after you all recieved the case number were you able to make online payment and submitt ds-3032....My case got entered on the 22nd of april and i have not yet got that email i was told i'd get neither have i been able to make any online payment, is this unusal. huh.png

Hello, You got case number and I assume your invoice number.

I used the case number to immediately write and email my DS3032.

About 6 days later my payment portal for 864 got loaded, and I paid the same day.

This I knew because I checked daily by entering case number and invoice number,

to see if I got invoiced.

I didn't wait for emails. I mean I knew I have to pay it. Don't forget to print the bar code sheet.

yes.gifyes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Called NVC today and was told my mother in law IR-5 case has been completed and NO RFE. kicking.gif I've Ask when NVC will set an interview date, operator said...it's depend on local embassy and how busy their schedule are. Uhmm....last question will I get a package in regular snail mail for interview inviation official letter?....Operator respond: nope petitioner / beneficiary will get an email only, and beneficiary will print it out bring it with her/him to interview. Since we give them both email NVC will not sent any physical documents out per NVC operator. GOOD KNOW!!!. Thank you very much....you have a great day. Click! laughing.gif

I'm all clear!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck to everyone here and I hope you will be united with your loves one soon. jest.gif

About 6 days later my payment portal for 864 got loaded, and I paid the same day.

I didn't wait for emails. I mean I knew I have to pay it. Don't forget to print the bar code sheet.

I'm 100% agreed. good.gif

Timeline

I did email the ds-3032 last week like you had told me, and i been checking everyday to pay online but a message keep coming up saying no payment can be made for this case at the moment....

Timeline

Actually this is the message i keep getting....."

You cannot make online payments for your case at this time. Please contact the NVC if you have questions or need further information.

Timeline

Called NVC today and was told my mother in law IR-5 case has been completed and NO RFE. kicking.gif I've Ask when NVC will set an interview date, operator said...it's depend on local embassy and how busy their schedule are. Uhmm....last question will I get a package in regular snail mail for interview inviation official letter?....Operator respond: nope petitioner / beneficiary will get an email only, and beneficiary will print it out bring it with her/him to interview. Since we give them both email NVC will not sent any physical documents out per NVC operator. GOOD KNOW!!!. Thank you very much....you have a great day. Click! laughing.gif

I'm all clear!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck to everyone here and I hope you will be united with your loves one soon. jest.gif

Congratulation...soon you have your mother in-law homedancin5hr.gif I sure hope mine runs as smooth as yours. I foolow your steps. I sure hope so. Please don't log off here just yet. I still need your advice. crying.gif

Timeline

Actually this is the message i keep getting....."

You cannot make online payments for your case at this time. Please contact the NVC if you have questions or need further information.

This just means they are ready to invoice you. This can change any day. You be surprised. No need to call them. I usually waited until after 7 pm their time to check on things.

Have your bank routing and account number ready.

Timeline

I checked your timeline. It taken only 14 days between DS230 and approval.

I say even a little less because you used DHL to mail. This is pretty good.

I want to be invoiced...With my DS2001 they see I'm ready for interview anytime.

They can email me tomorrow...hahaha

Timeline

This just means they are ready to invoice you. This can change any day. You be surprised. No need to call them. I usually waited until after 7 pm their time to check on things.

Have your bank routing and account number ready.

Oh really!!!! omg im so happy ok i wont call ill be patient!!dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

I checked your timeline. It taken only 14 days between DS230 and approval.

I say even a little less because you used DHL to mail. This is pretty good.

I want to be invoiced...With my DS2001 they see I'm ready for interview anytime.

They can email me tomorrow...hahaha

I got DS-230 all prepared when I was notified of approval on my NOA2, but since my lovely mother in law didn't listen to me about how and when to obtain police report she lost 2 additional weeks. Basicly I already paid for IV package (shown paid) and still awaiting for her to send me the justice clearance document. Once She got the document from the local official, she sent it via DHL over night to me not NVC which cost around $90 plus usd. Than I put the whole folder together and got on my bicycle drop it of on next town over (Portmouth, NH) which is faster than postal delivery laughing.gif . rofl.gif

My DS-230 IV package were delivered on April 17 at NVC, technically speaking it only took 7 business days excluding weekend of course, for NVC to reviews them and closed my files. AOS package shown a delivery date of Arpril 12. I never bother to call until today, because it make sense to know whole story on both AOS & IV package, any RFE? or what's the status please. It would be a waste time calling just to know if your AOS has been reivewed or not or is there any RFE? if it does they will sent me a letter. Reason I feel that I would get RFE is because I didn't have my last recent 2 week of Paystub from my employee due to difficulty reason, but if they did RFE I don't have any problem providing them, beside I did attached the most recent employement verification letter from HR that should do the trick.

I though and shooting for case closed in mid May, but things are getting better than what I expected. kicking.gif

Timeline

Oh really!!!! omg im so happy ok i wont call ill be patient!!dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

I noticed the same invoice number is good to pay the DS230.

Its listed under the 864.

I check every day and hope it got invoiced.

I say around 10 working days after they received my DS3032.

So I'm close to it. dancin5hr.gif Actually 10 days today.

Timeline

I got DS-230 all prepared when I was notified of approval on my NOA2, but since my lovely mother in law didn't listen to me about how and when to obtain police report she lost 2 additional weeks. Basicly I already paid for IV package (shown paid) and still awaiting for her to send me the justice clearance document. Once She got the document from the local official, she sent it via DHL over night to me not NVC which cost around $90 plus usd. Than I put the whole folder together and got on my bicycle drop it of on next town over (Portmouth, NH) which is faster than postal delivery laughing.gif . rofl.gif

My DS-230 IV package were delivered on April 17 at NVC, technically speaking it only took 7 business days excluding weekend of course, for NVC to reviews them and closed my files. AOS package shown a delivery date of Arpril 12. I never bother to call until today, because it make sense to know whole story on both AOS & IV package, any RFE? or what's the status please. It would be a waste time calling just to know if your AOS has been reivewed or not or is there any RFE? if it does they will sent me a letter. Reason I feel that I would get RFE is because I didn't have my last recent 2 week of Paystub from my employee due to difficulty reason, but if they did RFE I don't have any problem providing them, beside I did attached the most recent employement verification letter from HR that should do the trick.

I though and shooting for case closed in mid May, but things are getting better than what I expected. kicking.gif

This is so cool...I won't call either until after they reviewed both. I hope no RFE for me.

I check with my bank tomorrow if payment went through. My AOS package will arrive Wednesday.

With the bar code sheet they know I at least attempted to make payment.rofl.gifrofl.gif

I intend the same route with DS230. Pay and send immediately package. idea9dv.gif

It will be nice to have all your family together. Its a good thing. My son wants to put me in the old folks home devil.gif

I agreed as long he pays for it. But I'm 47, still years to drive him insane.rolleyes.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.