VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

When my husband call to NVC last 22nd they have said we got your application on 15th April but still we dnt enter to the system,again husband has called 25th April this time they have said we got the application on 19th April but we dnt enter to the system.I dnt no which is truth and whats going on my case :(

You got your case number and invoice number ?? Right???

With this you go to "Immigration Visa Invoice Payment Center",

Punch in your numbers and it will show if you're invoiced.

Let me know if this was your question and how it worked out.

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

You got your case number and invoice number ?? Right???

With this you go to "Immigration Visa Invoice Payment Center",

Punch in your numbers and it will show if you're invoiced.

Let me know if this was your question and how it worked out.

No i dnt get case number or invoice number,will they give without entering the case to the system?

when my husband call they say replied we got the case but still dnt enter to the system?how can we get the case number and invoice number plz help me

Timeline

No i dnt get case number or invoice number,will they give without entering the case to the system?

when my husband call they say replied we got the case but still dnt enter to the system?how can we get the case number and invoice number plz help me

Okay, lets say they did get your case on April 19th and haven't entered yet to generate your number.

This is because it can take 10 -20 working days to do so. You have of today 5 working days.

Check with them on a regular basis, I say call again next Thursday and Friday.

This at least gives 10 days. I needed to wait 9 days.

Timeline

Okay, lets say they did get your case on April 19th and haven't entered yet to generate your number.

This is because it can take 10 -20 working days to do so. You have of today 5 working days.

Check with them on a regular basis, I say call again next Thursday and Friday.

This at least gives 10 days. I needed to wait 9 days.

Ok let me do this way,because i really dnt no what will be next step and how they respond.

Timeline

Ok let me do this way,because i really dnt no what will be next step and how they respond.

Don't worry how they respond. Usually you'll have someone else answering the phone line.

I called 5 times and wrote their first name down, I never had the same person.

When you have your case number you can email the DS-3032.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

Hey guys, if the portal shown payment still in process for 6 days than it something is wrong you need to call NVC and notified them. For me both AOS & DS230 only took 2 days for payment status change to PAID. :dance:

Hence, look in your bank checking account see if they withdraw the $$$, you should see pending charge of $88 or $230. If you don't see this than you have an issues mistype either account or routing #.

Timeline

Don't worry how they respond. Usually you'll have someone else answering the phone line.

I called 5 times and wrote their first name down, I never had the same person.

When you have your case number you can email the DS-3032.

Yes i will ask my husband to call coming week.

Timeline

I told you they ain't cheap.... :lol:

I'm still glad I decided to DHL mailing. I would have had problem signing up for electronic mailing,

scanning, attaching, PDF. Too much stress.

My DS-230 is bigger. There is an additional $12 fee. This puts me to $77 DHL express. :crying: :crying:

Did you write on your original papers your case number????

Timeline

Hey guys, if the portal shown payment still in process for 6 days than it something is wrong you need to call NVC and notified them. For me both AOS & DS230 only took 2 days for payment status change to PAID. :dance:

Hence, look in your bank checking account see if they withdraw the $$$, you should see pending charge of $88 or $230. If you don't see this than you have an issues mistype either account or routing #.

:thumbs:

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

I'm still glad I decided to DHL mailing. I would have had problem signing up for electronic mailing,

scanning, attaching, PDF. Too much stress.

My DS-230 is bigger. There is an additional $12 fee. This puts me to $77 DHL express. :crying: :crying:

Did you write on your original papers your case number????

Nope. Only on cover sheet.

:D Hello, how are you ?

I'm sure it happens today for you. Your ready to send your IV package out?

yes,,, very much ready... the i-864, it only took 3 days...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.