VikingMamma

June 2012 I-130 Filers?

2,431 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Germany
Timeline

:help: :help: :help::wow:

Help Readerchoice, I received 2 emails. One for my daughter and one for me.

Its about the I-864. Mine entails the case #, 864 invoice #, and beneficiary I.D. number.

When do I use the beneficiary ID number??? What for???

Next...I paid the $88 fee. I'm close to a heart attack. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It asked for the name on my account, I needed to write my former name on it. This way the bank knows its me. I say this part doesn't matter, as long its paid.

I printed a payment receipt with all the information.

There wasn't such a thing as bar code sheet??? Where is it??? :wow: :wow:

Timeline

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Finished my AOS package and will send it out tomorrow.

I assume they receive it by Tuesday, and payment should be through by than. :whistle:

Now I wait for the DS-230 invoice and to send the IV package.

I do my medical on the 6 or 7 of May. Depending if I wake up this early. :whistle:

This is emotional. Wonder the cost of DHL express tomorrow. :wow:

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

I sweat buckets.

Got the Bar code sheet with the address of mailing. :thumbs:

I needed to email it to myself for print out.

I still wonder what I use the beneficiary ID for.

That's a really good question. I don't really know what exactly the beneficiary ID# is for, I guess it just for internal NVC reference use only.

Timeline

That's a really good question. I don't really know what exactly the beneficiary ID# is for, I guess it just for internal NVC reference use only.

I agree. :thumbs: I feel confident I'm doing good in this journey. Sure hope no other scare to get me jumping. :rofl:

I emailed my daughter to inform her I received the AOS info. I guess she won't get anything in the regular mail.

My daughter is still so young, working and college and taking care of her younger brother who is ready for the university this Fall. :) I take great pride in my children's conduct. I miss them.

I agree. :thumbs: I feel confident I'm doing good in this journey. Sure hope no other scare to get me jumping. :rofl:

I emailed my daughter to inform her I received the AOS info. I guess she won't get anything in the regular mail.

My daughter is still so young, working and college and taking care of her younger brother who is ready for the university this Fall. :) I take great pride in my children's conduct. I miss them.

I think once you called NVC and give them your email address for both they will not send out hard copy and just email from there.

Timeline

I think once you called NVC and give them your email address for both they will not send out hard copy and just email from there.

I never given both emails. They told me they will mail it to her. I just assumed postal mailing. I guess its alright. I email everything to her and give her all the information, and I save the emails.

I never given both emails. They told me they will mail it to her. I just assumed postal mailing. I guess its alright. I email everything to her and give her all the information, and I save the emails.

Yep, that's what they told me too 20-30 days from invoice been generated I should receive a package with hard copies but it been 1 month 1/2 nothing and matter of fact I'm done just waiting for them to review my documents and close case. It doesn't really matter as long as NVC get all the stuff they wants I'm cool with it. :lol:

Timeline

Yep, that's what they told me too 20-30 days from invoice been generated I should receive a package with hard copies but it been 1 month 1/2 nothing and matter of fact I'm done just waiting for them to review my documents and close case. It doesn't really matter as long as NVC get all the stuff they wants I'm cool with it. :lol:

:lol: I say so too. I'm not bothering them and this way they don't bother me. :rofl: :rofl:

For now I have no reason to call them again. They can email me the DS-230 just the same. :lol:

I pay and send out the package. No need to bother me with more. :lol: :lol:

Timeline

:whistle: :whistle:

Now that I come o think of this after my short night.

:whistle: :whistle:

I really don't have to wait for anything. I just keep checking the payment portal.

When the DS-230 got invoiced I know what to do. :rofl: :rofl:

And than I'm done. Yeah....

Well...now I'm off to the post office for the AOS package...

i'm here again... :))

wondering how long will it take for the payment status to change for the packet IV payment... i don't know if it was a wrong choice to process the payment on a saturday? today is like the 6th day and the status is still in process...

Timeline

wondering how long will it take for the payment status to change for the packet IV payment... i don't know if it was a wrong choice to process the payment on a saturday? today is like the 6th day and the status is still in process...

:D Hello, how are you ?

I'm sure it happens today for you. Your ready to send your IV package out?

Timeline

Just wondered. How long did it take for your I-864 payment to go through???

Filed: Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Just wondered. How long did it take for your I-864 payment to go through???

When my husband call to NVC last 22nd they have said we got your application on 15th April but still we dnt enter to the system,again husband has called 25th April this time they have said we got the application on 19th April but we dnt enter to the system.I dnt no which is truth and whats going on my case :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.