msheesha

DAILY THREAD

335 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

she'll be 9 months on the 8th. The cold washcloths work great! Sofia loves chewing on them then sucking out the cold water. :) she's pretty ok during the day but terrible at night. Poor thing has a hard time falling and staying asleep. :(

Good luck to your fiance on his interview! I know the thought of ap is scary. Luckily it seems like its not too long for most ppl. Don't expect the visa the same day or even same week though. It may take a couple weeks, at least. We had 4 months of it 5 yrs ago. But then most ppl did then. It was hard but we got through it. Hopefully it won't take too long for you guys.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

she'll be 9 months on the 8th. The cold washcloths work great! Sofia loves chewing on them then sucking out the cold water. :) she's pretty ok during the day but terrible at night. Poor thing has a hard time falling and staying asleep. :(

Good luck to your fiance on his interview! I know the thought of ap is scary. Luckily it seems like its not too long for most ppl. Don't expect the visa the same day or even same week though. It may take a couple weeks, at least. We had 4 months of it 5 yrs ago. But then most ppl did then. It was hard but we got through it. Hopefully it won't take too long for you guys.

awwwwwww..........what a simply adorable age. I really miss my kids being little. I have 2 teenage boys. Is she crawling yet? I really really love babies!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes. He was told yesterday by an attorney in Jordan that the chances of AP for men are about 99.9%. The only thing I'm thankful for is that I found VJ long before this stage and read about AP, I had no clue. The most we can do is just hope for the best. I am so looking forward to spending a few weeks in Amman, I really love it there!!! kicking.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yes, she's been crawling for about 6 weeks now. She's pulling up and cruising and getting herself into everything. :) she stood by herself for about 20 seconds this evening. I suspect she'll be walking well before 12 months. We'll be in big trouble when that happens!

I hope you have a great time in Amman! Have you been there in July before? I don't know how Jordan is in July but if its anything like Egypt I hope you guys have ac or a few fans on hand. Oh hell we need that here, too lately! Have fun and keep cool!

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Timeline

awwwwwww..........what a simply adorable age. I really miss my kids being little. I have 2 teenage boys. Is she crawling yet? I really really love babies!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes. He was told yesterday by an attorney in Jordan that the chances of AP for men are about 99.9%. The only thing I'm thankful for is that I found VJ long before this stage and read about AP, I had no clue. The most we can do is just hope for the best. I am so looking forward to spending a few weeks in Amman, I really love it there!!! kicking.gif

ooo most people don't have A/C. Does he? That could be rough with a cast (and not eating or drinking all day). :(

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Oh wow Mithra...I have a 14.5 year old boy too and a girla lmost 16 (30th instead) and an 18 year old girl..ot to mention my teething trio also! My guys dont like to sleep either and I have been functioning on little sleep since their birth..they just turned 10 months. I just woke up as I slept with them whent hey went to bed, but I have to try to sleep again..it sucks this sleeping like #######! I usually give them childrens Motrin..last 6-8 hours and works a lot better!

389672_3802055654913_1108709116_n.jpg

Timeline

Yes, she's been crawling for about 6 weeks now. She's pulling up and cruising and getting herself into everything. :) she stood by herself for about 20 seconds this evening. I suspect she'll be walking well before 12 months. We'll be in big trouble when that happens!

I hope you have a great time in Amman! Have you been there in July before? I don't know how Jordan is in July but if its anything like Egypt I hope you guys have ac or a few fans on hand. Oh hell we need that here, too lately! Have fun and keep cool!

LOL...it's so fun when they start to walk!!!

Yes his house has central A/C so I am lucky. I haven't been in July, but I just got back a few weeks ago and it was very hot, but it's dry heat unlike the humid air we get here in the Northeast during the summer.

My boys are 17 and 14. Going into 12th and 8th grade.

Timeline

ooo most people don't have A/C. Does he? That could be rough with a cast (and not eating or drinking all day). :(

yes they have central A//C thank God!! Plus all the floors in the house are marble so it tends to stay pretty cool. I won't eat during the day, but I have to take meds as I have rheumatoid arthritis and lupus. I will just make sure when I take them no one is around. I don't usually eat until evening anyway so I don't think the not eating it will be very difficult for me. I went to the dr this week and he took my cast off and gave me a removable air cast that goes up to my knee. I will be able to at least take it off to shower and sleep. I really need to stop being such clutz, this is the 3rd time I have broken this same ankle whistling.gif

On this lazy, rainy Saturday, I am converting my kids into Inspector Gadget fans. And I planted two more types of tomatoes I was able to talk my husband into buying me.

I went to work for like an hour, but it was so quiet I got to go home early. :)

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

On this lazy, rainy Saturday, I am converting my kids into Inspector Gadget fans. And I planted two more types of tomatoes I was able to talk my husband into buying me.

I went to work for like an hour, but it was so quiet I got to go home early. :)

Ooo what types?

Timeline

The lollipops I've seen are so pretty. I hope mine are too.

That light yellow is so pretty. I do tend to enjoy such a color variety. Since I had the soil of death in 4 of my 5 window boxes, I am considering dumping them and then replacing the soil and planting some seeds. We have until late november for a growing season.. i could maybe try a few tomatoes. I think they get more sun than I thought they would. I plan on trying a few bush squash. Maybe some marigolds and zinnias. We'll see what I have.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.