msheesha

DAILY THREAD

335 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi ladies.....I have questions

First, We have an interview in November does the husband get another medical? He had one in June with shots.

and

Where is a good hotel to stay at near the embassy in CASA?

thanks

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

First, We have an interview in November does the husband get another medical? He had one in June with shots.

and

thanks

I don't know where a good hotel close to the consulate is but we have stayed in the Ibis Hotel there next to the train station several times and it was nice and clean and they were super nice. We took a taxi to the consulate and it didn't seem to take too long to get there.

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

and

thanks

The nearest hotel to the US consulate in Casa is JM Suites Hotel, located 130 or 140 meters from the embassy (leave the consulate behind you, turn right, take Boulvard Hassan I till crossroad with Boulvard Rachidi, the hotel is found in the corner) nice suites and spa, luxurious but with reasonable prices, great deals if you reserve early, while there are furnished very nice apartments with good prices not very distant from the consulate, have balconies with view on the Hassan 2 mosque and ocean, secure area, I & my wife spent most of our times there, i have pics and can arrange if you're interested.

Timeline

Thanks for the tips on the hotels

I booked today because the rates were jumping up...like there is a CASA convention in the first week of November???? :blink:

JM suites were too much for a one nighter...but will keep it in mind if we ever stay longer and need apartment like accommodations.

Before the helpful post...I looked back in search on VJ and read about others staying in a hotel and found this sufficient.

I am so grateful not to have to take the train by five am to make the interview. Thank GOD.

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

What's new people?

I've been lurking less and less, been busy with my MA, gym, teaching, going crazy....the list goes on. We finally got approved for RoC at the end of September. 5 months til we apply for naturalization :) I hope you are all having an awesome Sunday!

Working in Turkmenistan, spouse is with me. 

Dealing with the NVC process...

Check out Timeline for questions :D

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks for the tips on the hotels

I booked today because the rates were jumping up...like there is a CASA convention in the first week of November???? :blink:

JM suites were too much for a one nighter...but will keep it in mind if we ever stay longer and need apartment like accommodations.

Before the helpful post...I looked back in search on VJ and read about others staying in a hotel and found this sufficient.

I am so grateful not to have to take the train by five am to make the interview. Thank GOD.

Your welcome, I'm not aware about any convention in the first week of November, is it a political convention? I hope you get to the right accommodation, you can always leave me an email by clicking on "Click here to e-mail me"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

and

thanks

Congrats on the interview date!!. The medical is good for 6 months. So if they approve him that day and issue the visa he just has to enter the US before the medical expires, or he will need a new one before he enters. Good luck sweetness!!!

Timeline

Your welcome, I'm not aware about any convention in the first week of November, is it a political convention? I hope you get to the right accommodation, you can always leave me an email by clicking on "Click here to e-mail me"

Thanks for the offer...I just quickly grabbed the hotel second closest to the Embassy....was joking about convention but looking at a lot of the hotel availabilities the 3 days were slim to booked.

????

Congrats on the interview date!!. The medical is good for 6 months. So if they approve him that day and issue the visa he just has to enter the US before the medical expires, or he will need a new one before he enters. Good luck sweetness!!!

Thanks |GF once again my hubby and I are so happy for you both ....I hope your reuniting in the U.S. will be smooth and lovely. (L)

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.