HollyandSim

Any June 2012 K1 Filers?

211 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

They posted an update on the uscis site. It says as of October 31st they were working on 5/28. That was more than a month ago and I'm 13 days after that. I want mine. (Insert pathetic whine here LOL).

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

05/15/14 ACCEPTED FINGERPRINT FEE

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

04/03/15 RFE FOR MEDICAL AND VACCINATION (I-693)

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

07/11/15 EAD/AP EXPIRATION

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

They posted an update on the uscis site. It says as of October 31st they were working on 5/28. That was more than a month ago and I'm 13 days after that. I want mine. (Insert pathetic whine here LOL).

Any day now, I just know it..keep the faith!

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Timeline

i am sooooooo excited. i am a june 11 filer and today i received my approved NOA2. looks like vermont is moving along

Same here.....06/11 and approved today :D(L):thumbs:

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance and me are June 28 NOA 1 filers, I think VSC is moving almost twice as fast as before, just my observation, and I have read here many times how VSC and CSC change their rates of approvals during a year of processing petitions. I honestly think that we will get our NOA 2 within 2 weeks, (if no rfe, just pray) as VSC has finally "kicked it into high gear! Raven

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hey guys! For all of you getting annoyed like me not getting approved yet, even though people way beyond your date are; here could be the reason. The certain center, within the Vermont Service Center, which has your case is slow and if they don't give an answer in 30 days call again! That is reason the USCIS call rep. gave me when I called yesterday stating that I know people beyond my date are getting approved! I seriously think it is BS since they should approve cases in the order they receive them, but I guess all we can do is wait and pray our paperwork goes across their desk soon!

...just a little longer....hopefully.....

Our Journey
2007: Met at the University of Florida at a Japanese Language table session.
Dec 13 2007: Officially became a couple
May 27, 2012: Engaged

The K-1 Visa Journey
Service Center : Vermont Service Center
I-129F Sent : 2012-05-31
I-129F NOA1 : 2012-06-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2013-02-06
Packet 3 received: 2013-04-28

Interview Date: 2013-05-07

K-1 Visa recieved from Japan: 2013-05-14

US POE: 2013-10-07

Wedding: 2013-12-13

ieFim5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance and me are June 28 NOA 1 filers, I think VSC is moving almost twice as fast as before, just my observation, and I have read here many times how VSC and CSC change their rates of approvals during a year of processing petitions. I honestly think that we will get our NOA 2 within 2 weeks, (if no rfe, just pray) as VSC has finally "kicked it into high gear! Raven

I will hope you receive NOA2 next week!!

We are June 22nd filers

GOOD LUCK to All June filers! :dance: :dance: :dance:

To the start of an other week my fellow June filers, lets hope we get ours this week, good luck and keep us updated :)

Our Journey

06/12/12 - K-1 Sent

06/19/12 - NOA1

12/15/12 - NOA 2

02/11/2013 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!

"Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind." - Philippians 2:2

tumblr-love-quotes_large.jpg

event.png

Timeline

Good luck everybody!

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

RFE notification today. :crying: Frustrating that they don't give the detail in the email, we have to wait for the paper letter.

We received RFE last week too. I apparently left one answer blank on the application, and that was it. So, don't panic! Hoping that it is something minor for you guys.

I sent it back Friday via overnight shipping and the uscis site has already updated, showing that they received it. So, hopefully the RFE doesn't slow things down to much.

Best of luck on your journey.

Timeline

We received RFE last week too. I apparently left one answer blank on the application, and that was it. So, don't panic! Hoping that it is something minor for you guys.

I sent it back Friday via overnight shipping and the uscis site has already updated, showing that they received it. So, hopefully the RFE doesn't slow things down to much.

Best of luck on your journey.

Thank you! I hope ours is that simple too! I really can't imagine what I failed to include. Fingers crossed it goes quickly! Good luck to you! Good luck to all!

Edited by Annilee + Nathan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.