23 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

He holds a letter signed by AG not to be deported, the prosecutor on his criminal case agreed, his attys retain by his kids wants to know Y proper forms

were not filled out on his behalf, only god can judge,his kids want this, he feels betrayed I think; he seem not that concernd,but his safety there is a big factor.

parents of USCs are not entitled to an I 601 waiver....and everyone is always innocent..no one is ever guilty, and all those crimes happened all by themselves....and god does not issue waivers ....nor visas....not sure why not....... :bonk:

Edited by Noah Lot

Noah, sometimes you can be a (fill in the blanks), but I think the gentlemen is still in the US, so I don't think they would be looking at a tourist visa. I think the case is with the immigration court looking not to deported.

You may be correct on the wavier, but since the gentleman is still state side, he may have a better chance than those who are trying to get back.

Best to seek advise of immigration lawywer, rather than this DIY board. Good luck.

Filed: Other Timeline

Y so mean? No one said he was innocent of sending money trough western union for someone

neither is anyone here without sin, th mans famiy only concern is due to his cooperation,

they request he not be removed, plus the fact he had never been arrested B4, he was picked

up 1997 & deported I was here to get feed backs thats positive or info for the kids not isults sir

His kids have an atty & his stuff is currently @ NVC

Filed: Timeline

Y so mean? No one said he was innocent of sending money trough western union for someone

neither is anyone here without sin, th mans famiy only concern is due to his cooperation,

they request he not be removed, plus the fact he had never been arrested B4, he was picked

up 1997 & deported I was here to get feed backs thats positive or info for the kids not isults sir

His kids have an atty & his stuff is currently @ NVC

I believe 'blunt' is the word.... :crying:

I believe 'blunt' is the word.... :crying:

Being blunt in a nasty way, does it serve any purpose. You can give factual information without the sting. I do believe you learn that in communication writting 101.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.