OIF0607

Additional papers at medical appt in Manila, PH

9 posts in this topic

My wife went to her medical today. She was told to bring one passport photo, her passport, and copy of her interview appointment.

During her appointment, they also needed a copy of her annulment papers from previous marrage and a copy of the fist page from packet 3 that has the case number on it. They didn't mention that before hand so thought I'd throw that out there. Make sure to bring those documents as well as the ones mentioned by the Embasy to your medical.

10/01/2010 -- Met online

11/03/2010 -- Arrived in PH

4/20/2011 -- Married in PH

3/08/2012 -- Filed I-130 with USCIS Manila Embasy

5/17/2012 -- I -130 Approved

5/24/2012 -- Submitted Packet 3

6/04/2012 -- Medical

6/18/2012 -- VISA Interview - Approved

6/21/2012 -- Recieved VISA

7/03/2012 -- Fly to the States

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My wife went to her medical today. She was told to bring one passport photo, her passport, and copy of her interview appointment.

During her appointment, they also needed a copy of her annulment papers from previous marrage and a copy of the fist page from packet 3 that has the case number on it. They didn't mention that before hand so thought I'd throw that out there. Make sure to bring those documents as well as the ones mentioned by the Embasy to your medical.

she need to bring 3 pcs 2x2 ID picture . . i am done with my medical last May 31, yeah she need a copy of her annulment for her Personal evaulation and she needs to pay additional P1,000.00 for that. then after that she can have her immunization and medical is complete . . just bring her NOA 2 for her case number . . i went there with my case number only . .

Timeline

she need to bring 3 pcs 2x2 ID picture . . i am done with my medical last May 31, yeah she need a copy of her annulment for her Personal evaulation and she needs to pay additional P1,000.00 for that. then after that she can have her immunization and medical is complete . . just bring her NOA 2 for her case number . . i went there with my case number only . .

Timeline

Really? P1,000 additional? hmmm. Well she has to go back in the morning to do her immunization and pick up her XRay so she will bring an extra P1,000. Thank you for the heads up.

10/01/2010 -- Met online

6/04/2012 -- Medical

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It is true tat your wife will be asked to bring the annulment paper...ones which was from the court. No everyone will undergo the psychological evaluation ( which is for the 1000 php fee ). Only if the it is found that psychological incapacity was filed against your wife or both parties, then she needs to undergo the evaluation. however if the ground for the annulment is not psychological incapacity against your wife or any same situation..then she will be be fine.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

They want to see the annulment papers to look at reason for the divorce, gives them a "reason" to require the psyc exam (even though it isn't mentioned on their website). They state on their website 4 passport photos being required, and as for the embassy letter, you can use the confirmation page from scheduling your interview online if you don't have the embassy letter.

St. Luke's:

http://www.slec.ph/u...l#required-docs

Preregister at St. Luke's, it saves time when you arrive.

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

Have copies of passport bio page, confirmation page from scheduling interview online at embassy, and of course the 2X2 photos.

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Thanks for the replies.

10/01/2010 -- Met online

6/04/2012 -- Medical

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.