PD is Current.

August 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

604 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Stop saying about retrogress. You guys making us hopeless. :(

Exactly, some people are posting the same stuff again and again after few days about the retrogression. Just the PD movement becomes slow or do not move further then immediately they start thinking about it. Come on folks, do not leave with this fear. It's no good for yr health and for anyone.

Do some meditation, yoga and pranayam daily and your attitude towards life will change. The universe will give back to you the commands give to your mind. Positive thoughts and commands in mind bring positive energy and results..That's nature's law.

Come what may stay positive. DO NOT bring negative thoughts here without authentic evidence.

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

It's weird.....I called DOS and they are saying we are still working on cases from December 31, 2009.....I am not worried about this statement because they always say something stupid like that, but then I call NVC and there is an automated recording saying that the information on immigrant visas is not available at this time-----call back after 4:15 Eastern Time----------Not that I know what's going on, but I like to take it as "We are working on giving out some more interview letters today, and we will be done by 4:15 ET" :)

MY PD IS 26 MARCH, 2010

Timeline

Exactly, some people are posting the same stuff again and again after few days about the retrogression. Just because the PD movement becomes slow or do not move further then immediately they start thinking about it. Come on folks, do not live with this fear. It's no good for yr health and for anyone.

Do some meditation, yoga and pranayam daily and your attitude towards life will change. The universe will give back to you the commands give to your mind. Positive thoughts and commands in mind bring positive energy and results..That's nature's law.

Come what may stay positive. DO NOT bring negative thoughts here without any authentic evidence.

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Timeline

Nobody wants to hear it but Its reality shandana.Go and make your research on HR 3012 and its effect on family sponsored green cards...

yes...HR 3012 will affect all the world except maxico as far as f2a is concern...but i dont see an chnce of retrogession inspite of HR 3012..... and it will take time to pass and implement HR 3012....and frankly i dont see much chances of passing it due to many reasons....

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Members!

Its 29/09/2012 and some of our dear members received Interview letters that's actually a good news and that means no Retrogression.

Last month they start sending interview letter after 4th june so there are still 10 days to go so please be patient, there is nothing to worry about and give headaches to other friends. Last month some of you guys saying same stuff but at the end all of you were quite happy with 1.5 months VB

We all are waiting for every ones comments and replays like a news paper every day, but your negative comments & advice can give others headaches so please don't do so.

Kindly be positive!!!

August VB will be ( 1 April 2010 - 15 Aptil 2010)

PD Date: 22 June 2010

Case Complete: August 2011

Interview: 19th Nov 2012

Result: AP ( Green Sheet & no documents required)

VISA in hand: 07 dec 2012 :)

Timeline

I think its too early to reach on conclusion about this is final verdict of nvc i think they will start to work on sending interview later today or from monday july 2nd up to 5 or 6 as they started last month on this point no point of retrogression so please dont post like that be patience and dont panic i go with APRIL I TO APRIL 8 2010 FOR AUGUST 2012

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

I think its too early to reach on conclusion about this is final verdict of nvc i think they will start to work on sending interview later today or from monday july 2nd up to 5 or 6 as they started last month on this point no point of retrogression so please dont post like that be patience and dont panic i go with APRIL I TO APRIL 8 2010 FOR AUGUST 2012

I call to NVC.... Same answer... :whistle:

Timeline

http://www.murthy.com/2012/06/28/newsflash-eb2-india-and-china-predictions-for-october-visa-bulletin/

When you look at the other categories you will feel good that we are moving forward..Even if it moves just one month just think that one month less we have to wait. I'm sure it will move to 01Apr2010 or 15Apr2010 in next week..

If we all think positive (see how much positive energy will be generated) then the universe does not have any choice but to give positive results.

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Timeline

Let me tell you the system of dos for moving forward the pd and publishing the visa bulletin in between from

15 to 22th of each month dos receive the all information from their consulate and embassy all over the world about how many visa has been issued in all category then they work out on it how much was the quota for this running month they add the number of visa which is not use for the running month for example in f2a they have limit of 7000 for jun dos has been reported by their consulate and embassy that in jun only 5500 visa has been issued in this category so mean rest of 1500 will be add in July quota and july actual was 7000 add 1500 will be total number of visa available for july 8500 by following this process the vb or pd move according to this law you knew my dear vj fellows what happened now they were all ready knew about some of the UN use visa or came to knew un use visa earlier then the other month that's why the started the scheduling for all most all category if you noticed they just send interview only two days jun 21 to 22 on 23 and 24 it was weekend from Monday they did not send any single interview letter any one who got on Monday or tue it was already made set up to send email by the nvc in the above date mean 21 to 22 jun some of our friends got the email only later mean Monday or tue its mean nvc again started its previously trend to sending IL from 29 up to 3rd or 4rth of the each month which we are observing since last four month so conclusion of this is that they will surly send some more interview from next week or at least Monday or tue then they can be stop i am still sure they will send some more to us after march 15 and my prediction is for august is april 1st to April 8 2010

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

Let me tell you the system of dos for moving forward the pd and publishing the visa bulletin in between from

15 to 22th of each month dos receive the all information from their consulate and embassy all over the world about how many visa has been issued in all category then they work out on it how much was the quota for this running month they add the number of visa which is not use for the running month for example in f2a they have limit of 7000 for jun dos has been reported by their consulate and embassy that in jun only 5500 visa has been issued in this category so mean rest of 1500 will be add in July quota and july actual was 7000 add 1500 will be total number of visa available for july 8500 by following this process the vb or pd move according to this law you knew my dear vj fellows what happened now they were all ready knew about some of the UN use visa or came to knew un use visa earlier then the other month that's why the started the scheduling for all most all category if you noticed they just send interview only two days jun 21 to 22 on 23 and 24 it was weekend from Monday they did not send any single interview letter any one who got on Monday or tue it was already made set up to send email by the nvc in the above date mean 21 to 22 jun some of our friends got the email only later mean Monday or tue its mean nvc again started its previously trend to sending IL from 29 up to 3rd or 4rth of the each month which we are observing since last four month so conclusion of this is that they will surly send some more interview from next week or at least Monday or tue then they can be stop i am still sure they will send some more to us after march 15 and my prediction is for august is april 1st to April 8 2010

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

I hope your prediction will be true..... So wait till Tuesday...

PD April 05 2010

Edited by Ali-khan

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

I think it will be 8 April 2010. If somebody from Mexico got interview letter with pd 14 March 2010 i guess the rest will go more forward because we now there is differents 15 days or 1 month between with chargeable countries and mexico or Philippines. I hope VB will move more forward then my prediction

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.