PD is Current.

August 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

604 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

[quote name=RICARDO4EVA2'

hi ricardo can u plz help me i wana know what document to bring with me the day of interview we sent all original document to nvc shall we prepar all documents with translation again thank u guys if u share your experience and questions asked the day of interview

mamita actually you asked with RICORDO but as we know he is busy come in wile so i can help you first you need to check the checklist with your interview letter what they are asking to be present at the time of interview you must take all these required documents as they mentioned in the checklist once you have submitted all related documents at nvc including 1864 mean affidavit off support so you do not need to be worry about it but for safe side take all the duplicate copies of all civil documents like petitioner and applicant birth and marriage certificate fresh police certificate latest 2 us passport size photos size 2 by 2 with off white background 2011 sponsor and co sponsor tax return with IRS transcriptions 2011 specially of co or joint sponsor medical examination report and some photograph with petitioner it taken at wedding or any other occasion when he or she was visiting to you etc that will be all

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ame='mamita27' timestamp='1340924085' post='5492863']

mamita actually you asked with RICORDO but as we know he is busy come in wile so i can help you first you need to check the checklist with your interview letter what they are asking to be present at the time of interview you must take all these required documents as they mentioned in the checklist once you have submitted all related documents at nvc including 1864 mean affidavit off support so you do not need to be worry about it but for safe side take all the duplicate copies of all civil documents like petitioner and applicant birth and marriage certificate fresh police certificate latest 2 us passport size photos size 2 by 2 with off white background 2011 sponsor and co sponsor tax return with IRS transcriptions 2011 specially of co or joint sponsor medical examination report and some photograph with petitioner it taken at wedding or any other occasion when he or she was visiting to you etc that will be all

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

good.gifgood.gif you a say i am busy heeeh

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

good.gifgood.gif you a say i am busy heeeh

LOL ricordo my friend we all respect and miss you but you do not come on this page all the time thats why i said this any thanks for coming members are really missing you and your experts opinion

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

i think its 15march 2010 last few months we can see nvc not break beetween interview date its very bad news

us come--28oct 2012

dmv permit test-05nov 2012

driving test-13nov2012

license receive-24nov12

debit card receive-25nov12

green card receive-27nov12

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

ame='mamita27' timestamp='1340924085' post='5492863']

thanks for the answer

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: Timeline

I support HR 3012 but the thing is I'm under family based green cards F2A to be precise and priority date is Sept 2010 (ROW).The current priority date is Feb 2010 (for ROW,India,Mexico,Philippines).My fear is if HR 3012 becomes a law,Mexico and Philippines cap will be raised from 7% to 15% in the family based green cards and the priority dates will retrogress for ROW.Someone please shed some light on this whole situation for me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.