PD is Current.

August 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

604 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

:dance: congratulations friend!!! :dance:

Good Luck, who ever receieved their interviews. I have a quick question,

My spouse priority date is 10-15-2010, based on the current pace she may get interview in 4-6 months. Do we need to submit current pay stub at the time of interview?? or just w2's and tax returns from the previous year?? I am planning to go for long vacation until she gets her visa?? what do you guys suggest, is it better to be here until she gets her visa ?? I am kind of confused please do reply

Spouse Priority Date: 10/15/2010

Case Completed: 08/30/2011

Interview Feb 06 2013

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Luck, who ever receieved their interviews. I have a quick question,

My spouse priority date is 10-15-2010, based on the current pace she may get interview in 4-6 months. Do we need to submit current pay stub at the time of interview?? or just w2's and tax returns from the previous year?? I am planning to go for long vacation until she gets her visa?? what do you guys suggest, is it better to be here until she gets her visa ?? I am kind of confused please do reply

you can travel there for a long vacation and it would not affect the process.... she should get the interview date in 4-6 months.. i'm sure on that. Pay stubs are not necessary unless the related paperwork was filed with the Income tax return/information. Most importantly is a work-letter, the proof that the most recent US-Ta Return was filed.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

you can travel there for a long vacation and it would not affect the process.... she should get the interview date in 4-6 months.. i'm sure on that. Pay stubs are not necessary unless the related paperwork was filed with the Income tax return/information. Most importantly is a work-letter, the proof that the most recent US-Ta Return was filed.

Great Thank you Ricordo, You mentioned work letter? How I can produce work letter when i am in india for long time. Thanks Anyway

Interview Feb 06 2013

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Anyone heard any info from the charles guy held yesterday (06/27/2012) by "Visa Office Update on Priority Dates and Demand"! There are lot of predictions and info on employment (EB2) category!? what about f2a?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Great Thank you Ricordo, You mentioned work letter? How I can produce work letter when i am in india for long time. Thanks Anyway

a work letter verifies employment . most times it's not requested... However the tax transcript will be good enough. it can be requested from the IRS

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Timeline

a work letter verifies employment . most times it's not requested... However the tax transcript will be good enough. it can be requested from the IRS

Great Thank You so much.

Interview Feb 06 2013

Timeline

Also remember, NVC mentioned that submitting work letter and/or pay stubs are not mandatory as part when someone submits AOS/IV documents to NVC. But NVC can demand them if it wants.

All they care is a copy of Tax Return.

I hope you will be current in the next 4-5 months and my spouse's case will be in sometime from JAN-MARCH 2013

Good luck to all who received ILs and who will receive in the next couple of days.

Great Thank You so much.

Edited by listeria

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Timeline

Also remember, NVC mentioned that submitting work letter and/or pay stubs are not mandatory as part when someone submits AOS/IV documents to NVC. But NVC can demand them if it wants.

All they care is a copy of Tax Return.

I hope you will be current in the next 4-5 months and my spouse's case will be in sometime from JAN-MARCH 2013

Good luck to all who received ILs and who will receive in the next couple of days.

Thank You, I hope so. I am planning to go back to india for a while I am sick and tired of this waiting I did try all sorts to bring her F1, B1, J1 what else. Or I have some opportunities in UK, I want to try there. Thats why I am asking is that a big deal about paystubs from US. Anyways, it seems the waiting part is coming to an end, Thank You again

Interview Feb 06 2013

Timeline

Thank You, I hope so. I am planning to go back to india for a while I am sick and tired of this waiting I did try all sorts to bring her F1, B1, J1 what else. Or I have some opportunities in UK, I want to try there. Thats why I am asking is that a big deal about paystubs from US. Anyways, it seems the waiting part is coming to an end, Thank You again

You can try to bring your spouse to Canada..It's much easier than going to India for you. My wifey was in Canada for 4 months on a tourist visa and then luckily got her US tourist visa for 10 yrs. I used to work from Canada (telecommute for US office work) for 15 days in a month so I got to spend time her and she also got to adjust to US/Canadian life style, food, groceries, driving, etc. We traveled a lot together.

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Timeline

It sounds good. Bu how many of us good an opportunity to work in companies that are located in US-Canada Border.

You can try to bring your spouse to Canada..It's much easier than going to India for you. My wifey was in Canada for 4 months on a tourist visa and then luckily got her US tourist visa for 10 yrs. I used to work from Canada (telecommute for US office work) for 15 days in a month so I got to spend time her and she also got to adjust to US/Canadian life style, food, groceries, driving, etc. We traveled a lot together.

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Timeline

It sounds good. Bu how many of us good an opportunity to work in companies that are located in US-Canada Border.

Hi Sky701, Thank you for your suggestion. Do we need a sponsor to get a visiting visa to canada?? my spouse is working as a special education teacher back home, i tried for some jobs in canada for her but nothing worked out. anyway,is it okay to talk to you or exchange personal email to talk about more. please share if you dont mind

Thnak You

Interview Feb 06 2013

Timeline

No, I work in California and my wifey was in Vancouver so it's not necessary to be near US-Canada border..

Hi Sky701, Thank you for your suggestion. Do we need a sponsor to get a visiting visa to canada?? my spouse is working as a special education teacher back home, i tried for some jobs in canada for her but nothing worked out. anyway,is it okay to talk to you or exchange personal email to talk about more. please share if you dont mind

Thnak You

yeah, send me a private message and I will provide you my email ids. Yes, we do need a sponsor to visit Canada.

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Nothing yet after march 15? It seems like it will be march 15. Please keep posting guys and check other forums

I'm so frustrated

Pd march 28

We're close...My PD is 26 March...but nothing yet....Oh well...Let's wait and see...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.