PD is Current.

August 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

604 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hey friends i think interview dates are issued for 1st half of august only...

so we have time whose dates are after 15th of March... we will get our dates in the 2nd half of August...

What do you think????? :dancing:

it is only 06/27/2012,

and do not believe if they tell you that working on 15 feb 2010 :blink: .because they said the samething yesterday.

and as you see, they sent me the interview letter today. :lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

hey friends i think interview dates are issued for 1st half of august only...

so we have time whose dates are after 15th of March... we will get our dates in the 2nd half of August...

What do you think????? :dancing:

YES YOU ARE WRIGHT, I HAVE OBSERVED THAT, HOPEFULY WE ARE GOING TO SEE A BIG JUMP FOR AUGUSTBB BY AS I SAW IN MY DREBAM

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

YES YOU ARE WRIGHT, I HAVE OBSERVED THAT, HOPEFULY WE ARE GOING TO SEE A BIG JUMP FOR AUGUSTBB BY AS I SAW IN MY DREBAM

I m hoping a big jump till 1st may in the month of august... lets see..how it works...

Congrats to all who got the interview letter...

and good luck for further journey...

PD NOVEMBER 2010..

PD : NOVEMBER 14TH 2010 !!! Interview 14th march 2013 at New Delhi embassy.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

After monitring very closely of all comments from our hounerable membere i decided to give some input from my side what i believe in august vb we can see a jump of 2 to three month may be it can close on april 22 or may 15 becuase its very unusal that nvc start schedualing interview from 21 of the month which never happend in last one year about the first and 2nd half of the august comments one of our friend i would see only that not tru they have already set an appointment for 31august of domino membere its only 26of the month has over its a date where normally nvc start to scheduale Interview so we should keep your hope up till friday we may can see pleasant surprize just keep contineu pray thanks guys

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Timeline

its not like two streams of visa interview letters issance.....they are issueing only once in the month depending on the country...and that is why people of few countries are getting the interview letter early and few late....but that does not mean that they are issueing in two different groups or lots...

so i think better to accept the reality that it wont move beyond 15th of march 2010 and stop making different types of arguments and hopes ...and one more thing being positive is good until the result but after getting the result it wont affect much....

i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings but i find necessary to write this......and i heartly wish that my opinion in this matter will be proved wrong by dos or nvc...

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

its not like two streams of visa interview letters issance.....they are issueing only once in the month depending on the country...and that is why people of few countries are getting the interview letter early and few late....but that does not mean that they are issueing in two different groups or lots...

so i think better to accept the reality that it wont move beyond 15th of march 2010 and stop making different types of arguments and hopes ...and one more thing being positive is good until the result but after getting the result it wont affect much....

i dont want to hurt anyone's feelings but i find necessary to write this......and i heartly wish that my opinion in this matter will be proved wrong by dos or nvc...

i know you are right. but want to keep hoping that we are going to receive our call very soon.. because no one want another 30days for predictions, hopes and assumptions... and you are right that we are not getting the date beyond 15th March... THIS IS THE ONLY FACT THAT WE ARE THINKING POSITIVE AND HOPPING FOR THE BEST... and it is our duty to guide each other if we are wrong.. bcz we all are here for some same reason right!!!! and thank you friend..

MY PD IS 29TH MARCH 2010

Edited by lolobebo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.