PD is Current.

August 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

604 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Congrats!! Keep floating good news like this.. Come'on people. Is there anyone after 15th March called the NVC? I'm hoping the PD to move to 15Apr2010..

I called NVC last night, but no interview scheduled yet. The lady said "We are getting close to your PD, but we are not there yet." Our PD is 26 Mar, 2010.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I called NVC last night, but no interview scheduled yet. The lady said "We are getting close to your PD, but we are not there yet." Our PD is 26 Mar, 2010.

what does that mean??will ur PD be current in August or not?

PD: March 2011

Timeline

They cannot tell you that----I guess we just have to wait and see

I really hope my PD is current in August----I will keep calling NVC everyday

yes they have to give such diplomatic statements.. i take this call very positively... and we all should think positive... :thumbs:

Timeline

Guys!! Don't loose hope!! And just have patience... :) Even if they yr PD is not current right now if would get current.

Hoping at least to see jump to march but as per the schedule interview news up till now it seems the PD would be 15 March 2010.

Any of you get a interview letter and who's PD is after 15 March plz update the news with us. :help:

Crossing ma figures!!! :wacko:

PD 15NOV2010

CASE COMPLETED on 21 September 2011

NO INTERVEIW STILL :(

MOST WANTED GUYS

-----------------

CHICAT76----------------23FEB10------XXXXXXX---------27JAN11-------------

ROSE AND RICKY----------26FEB10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

g_thundar---------------04MAR10------------------------------------------

mamita27----------------10MAR10------------------------------------------

BADR7-------------------17MAR10------XXXXXXX---------21APR11-------------

MUKHTAR-----------------21MAR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

LEEPEE------------------25MAR10------XXXXXXX---------24JAN11-------------

AlbF2a------------------26MAR10------XXXXXXX---------17DEC10-------------

ALI-KHAN----------------04APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

OPTIMA------------------15APR10------17SEP10---------20DEC10-------------

FLINT35-----------------21APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

ART1980-----------------26APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

I-JAYR------------------29APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

JBWARAICH---------------30APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

Please keep posting your updates.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

6 weeks as usual movement..Nothing exciting..

I now my friend its nothing nothing.each month moving 5 or 6 weeks maximum, that's why we are waiting years to get our dam visas. I don't think NVC or DOS can understand our pains.life passing without you loved one without your family. They dont care 100%%%%%

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

That would actually be very exciting for me :thumbs:

I think it might go a little bit further though, at least up to 15 April

That nothing too my friend,comparing the years wich was we waiting and again we gonna continue to wait. This separate days and years without your family and your loved ones they not gonna fill it out they can't bring it back, even we can't bring it back, we just gonna continue. Waiting is really painful

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.