PD is Current.

August 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

604 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Great news everyone those who have got their interview letters..Initially, I did not plan to check this forum until 26th June but I thought let me just check if someone has got interviews. Wow, exactly that happened..So if Spanish forum is accurate then the PD is 15 Mar 2010 and it will definitely move further and cross April..

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

Great news everyone those who have got their interview letters..Initially, I did not plan to check this forum until 26th June but I thought let me just check if someone has got interviews. Wow, exactly that happened..So if Spanish forum is accurate then the PD is 15 Mar 2010 and it will definitely move further and cross April..

I guess it will move to 1May 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

rose and Ricky have not yet confirmed their message

but NVC already started to send interview dates

So we'll see a big jump to the visa bulletin in August.

I think they'll finish with all pd 2010 before new fiscal year.

Edited by mounirmes

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

hi guys congratulations to everyone, my PD is 10 march 2010 and i did not receive anything yet , if really they reach 15 march 2010 i suppose we will see big jump and good luck to everyone.

Anyone gets i/l please update right away

Timeline

lets hope it will move to 1st april bcaz the chances are getting weaker and weaker.....15th march 2010 confirmed till now....plz frds update us ASAP get ur I/L...thx

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

lets hope it will move to 1st april bcaz the chances are getting weaker and weaker.....15th march 2010 confirmed till now....plz frds update us ASAP get ur I/L...thx

Its to early to confirm my friend. Next week we gonna see more interviews. Saturday Sunday they close and I guess its normal to stop getting latters till Monday.

F2A - May 21, 2015

I-130 Sent : Mayo 19, 2015

I-130 Approved : June 16, 2015

Nvc Case Number : July 30, 2015

Timeline

Hello Guys..

Yesterday One of ma friend who is a citizen came to meet me with his wife. The wife just came from india. According to them, in their case even though the income shown was more than what waas required. They still asked for extra sponcers? :crying:

And even in ma case they said that I would require an extra sponcer. I have shown the income and assets combination and satisfying the 2012 HHS Poverty Guidelines!! And The case is already completed at NVC still they can ask for extra sponcer at interview?? The people who have got their interviews done plz reply and post yr feedback on this!! That wud be really Appreciated!! I knw this is not the thread to ask this question but just posted to get people attention who got their interviews. Plz guys plz give us yr feedback. Its a long wait and top of it this time of scenarios make me frustrated :bonk:

Ma prediction is still April for August!! Expectation hurts so I am not expecting big jump!! wud Love to blow away with suprise if they jump more!!

PD 15NOV2010

CASE COMPLETED on 21 September 2011

NO INTERVEIW STILL :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Hello Guys..

Yesterday One of ma friend who is a citizen came to meet me with his wife. The wife just came from india. According to them, in their case even though the income shown was more than what waas required. They still asked for extra sponcers? :crying:

And even in ma case they said that I would require an extra sponcer. I have shown the income and assets combination and satisfying the 2012 HHS Poverty Guidelines!! And The case is already completed at NVC still they can ask for extra sponcer at interview?? The people who have got their interviews done plz reply and post yr feedback on this!! That wud be really Appreciated!! I knw this is not the thread to ask this question but just posted to get people attention who got their interviews. Plz guys plz give us yr feedback. Its a long wait and top of it this time of scenarios make me frustrated :bonk:

Ma prediction is still April for August!! Expectation hurts so I am not expecting big jump!! wud Love to blow away with suprise if they jump more!!

In my opinion they might request another sponsor if you are right at the borderline of the Poverty Guidelines, but not if you are well above.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.