PD is Current.

August 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

604 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

SORRY , I WANTED TO WRITE: I GOT AN E_MAIL WITH MY INTERVIEW DATE AGOUST 29 AT 7:15 AM IN CIUDAD JUAREZ MEXICO, IM SO EXCITED I CANNOT TYPE ANYTHING RIGHT!! HAHAH

MY PD FEB 23 2010

MY dear friends chicat and rose many many congratulation from my soel hand heart for this interview and you gave us a really braking news and really its very unusal to scheduling Interview by nvc from 22 of the month you know my friends what is my feeling that in august thier is believe to be jum of 3 4 month. if you see last august mean 2011 their was 4 month jum OOh MY ALLAH you are the only one of us and great

MY PD 10TH MAY 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

SORRY , I WANTED TO WRITE: I GOT AN E_MAIL WITH MY INTERVIEW DATE AGOUST 29 AT 7:15 AM IN CIUDAD JUAREZ MEXICO, IM SO EXCITED I CANNOT TYPE ANYTHING RIGHT!! HAHAH

MY PD FEB 23 2010

congrats! if you are from mixeco, the cut off date is always behind to the worldwide cut off dates and the rest(INDIA,CHINA,PHILIPPINES)..so this it means for mixeco step up to march 1 2010 and there still a big chances for it to move more huge.. for others countries like philippines,the cut off date advanced to march15 2010, and still has a big chance to show big news to all us...my bet for august is may15 2010. because it still early, the nvc has still 2 weeks more for them to send IL... i hope that i will be one of them to receive coz like everyone here,i'm terribly missing my family.can't wait to give them a hugs and kisses...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

This is a miracle to see that interviews being schedule on 22nd, I do had a dream last thursday night that I got the interview e:mail, but my pd is August 9th, 2009. So hope to see a big jump by God's will.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I think you are still sleeping and not awaken yet. Current PD is 15feb2010, 6 months past yuor PD of Aug 9, 2009.

This is a miracle to see that interviews being schedule on 22nd, I do had a dream last thursday night that I got the interview e:mail, but my pd is August 9th, 2009. So hope to see a big jump by God's will.

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

you guys didn't notice one thing in visa bulletin....plz read the note..

(NOTE: For July, F2A numbers EXEMPT from per-country limit are available to applicants from all countries with priority dates earlier than 01FEB10. F2A numbers SUBJECT to per-country limit are available to applicants chargeable to all countries EXCEPT MEXICO with priority dates beginning 01FEB10 and earlier than 15FEB10..)

they exempt the applicants from all countries with PdS earlier than 1 feb 10... its mean they skip janury10.. but y they did this... i don't understand..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

you guys didn't notice one thing in visa bulletin....plz read the note..

(NOTE: For July, F2A numbers EXEMPT from per-country limit are available to applicants from all countries with priority dates earlier than 01FEB10. F2A numbers SUBJECT to per-country limit are available to applicants chargeable to all countries EXCEPT MEXICO with priority dates beginning 01FEB10 and earlier than 15FEB10..)

they exempt the applicants from all countries with PdS earlier than 1 feb 10... its mean they skip janury10.. but y they did this... i don't understand..

they jump the pd that have already had their visas in previous years

or their case is not closed yet (no sponsor, no proof of income ......)

Timeline

but some1 said in this forum ("My PD is january 29,2010. And my case is already complete and nothing")

then y she/he didnt get the interview letter...???

Timeline

and 1 more thing my frnd..u check all the visa bulletin they skip 1 month or 2,3 weeks must in evry bulletin... wat does it mean?? i m confused..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.